It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Very nice dollukka

Where's my coffee ?

Cody

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Well to cheer you up... French are even worse...
I wonder how anyone can live with that LOL

so you are not all out of hope being helplessly romantic.. now go and rub her shoulders and give her a huge kiss !

I am off to watch movie with hubby who is in summer vacation ( singing in the rain ) and and i´ll be "war widow" week later when he goes to Lapland to major military drill...

Too late for coffee.. i am sure if you try hard enough you´ll find kitchen all your own lol
edit on 14-5-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Don't be a 'War widow'

We're all here with you

Cody

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

LOL but you are no help in cooking !

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hey thanks Cody & thanks dollukka! Great efforts on both accounts!

I had to choose dollukka's because well, darth vader right?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

You can use both as a wardrobe

edit on 14-5-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

LMAO

That rabbit looks like it's wearing war paint, I think you just invented phsycobeez ............................. brilliant

Cody

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

LOL but you are no help in cooking !

I can't fail in the kitchen, I swap recipes with a gorilla !!

Try explaining that one to a daughter a continent away when she calls up for new recipes
(She's moved off base, and is learning what it's like to cook, clean, and share a house)

Damn I'm proud of her

Last time she called she wanted to know how I make my rice so tasty

Damn is that the time
I'd better get boots on and start driving to work

Cody

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Your frog reminds me of chicken
its awesome !

my take on bunny

edit on 15-5-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Very good bunny!

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You want to bring that out next Saint Patrick's day ... with the Irish hat on.

An Irish bunny. Who would have thought!

Nice one.

P

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

cool! looks like a "gummi bunny".

edit on 15-5-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This post is for everyone.

Hi... I am going to say this outloud, so that someone else who might be able do could possibly fix nonspecific's winking request.. (if not, nonspecific will have to wait, I am very sorry)

Okay, so - I have been having some fairly problematic back problems lately from the middle of my back up to my neck. In general, resting has not been very helpful... and the problems only got worse. Finally I had somewhat of a reprieve for the worst of the pain, and I was able to do a few more things.

Last night, after making dinner and doing dishes and all, I was in a lot of pain again and went to lay down... well, the pain was such that laying down didn't help and I just couldn't get comfortable. I decided I needed to get my mind off it, so I turned to reach for my kindle so I could read for a while..

And when I turned I did herniate the disk in between my shoulder blades.. Now I am having too many problems and too much pain.. I cannot feel my right hand, I have shooting pain down my arms worse than before, and I cannot easily turn my head side to side, breathe, or reach or do much with my arms without more pain..

Its just where its at.. its a really bad place.. lol..

So... I ask the avatar creators to help nonspecific with their animation request if they can.. I have to stop for a few days at least, and take a break.. its enough right now to take care of me... and being on the computer is too difficult.

Otherwise... have fun everyone..

Cody, I voted for your new piece in the contest.. so I have voted for everyone who entered now.. and I wish everyone luck...

All my love Dolluka and BFFT and Pheonix and Cody and OM (if he ever comes back) and Gordi and Nettie and Everyone else who I missed.. it wasn't on purpose..

I will be back when its easier to get on the computer.. and I am sorry for spouting all this crap on a public forum.. lol..
edit on 15-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

This post is for everyone.

Hi... I am going to say this outloud, so that someone else who might be able do could possibly fix nonspecific's winking request.. (if not, nonspecific will have to wait, I am very sorry)

Okay, so - I have been having some fairly problematic back problems lately from the middle of my back up to my neck. In general, resting has not been very helpful... and the problems only got worse. Finally I had somewhat of a reprieve for the worst of the pain, and I was able to do a few more things.

Last night, after making dinner and doing dishes and all, I was in a lot of pain again and went to lay down... well, the pain was such that laying down didn't help and I just couldn't get comfortable. I decided I needed to get my mind off it, so I turned to reach for my kindle so I could read for a while..

And when I turned I did herniate the disk in between my shoulder blades.. Now I am having too many problems and too much pain.. I cannot feel my right hand, I have shooting pain down my arms worse than before, and I cannot easily turn my head side to side, breathe, or reach or do much with my arms without more pain..

Its just where its at.. its a really bad place.. lol..

So... I ask the avatar creators to help nonspecific with their animation request if they can.. I have to stop for a few days at least, and take a break.. its enough right now to take care of me... and being on the computer is too difficult.

Otherwise... have fun everyone..

Cody, I voted for your new piece in the contest.. so I have voted for everyone who entered now.. and I wish everyone luck...

All my love Dolluka and BFFT and Pheonix and Cody and OM (if he ever comes back) and Gordi and Nettie and Everyone else who I missed.. it wasn't on purpose..

I will be back when its easier to get on the computer.. and I am sorry for spouting all this crap on a public forum.. lol..

Only on ATS would someone appologise for bieng unable to make a picture of Walter from fringe dressed as a cardinal wink occasionally when in such pain!

I hope you recover soon, I have 4 fused vetebrea in my neck and have recently re injured a hyper extended shoulder so I understand what your going through.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Outch.. Sounds bad, did you go to the doctor? You could use a massage to get those limbs moving.. it sounds like its from shoulder neck tensions.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TzarChasm

great! looks really good. can you put rabbit ears on the frog and give it a white underbelly? i want to see how that looks.

thanks for taking the time to do this.
edit on 15-5-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Whatabout this?

i´ll change my own back after you seen it in action.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Whatabout this?

i´ll change my own back after you seen it in action.

That freaked me out there. I could not understand how you managed to change my avatar and post with my account.

Awsome but would it be possible for it to be on a longer loop or does that cause issues with size? I wanted to try and freak the ocasional member out, say if it happened after a minute?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Wink in 60 seconds

Wink in 30 seconds

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join