It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: nonspecific

Wink in 60 seconds

Wink in 30 seconds

60 sec's is awsome thank you, I like the thought of some bleary eved conspiracy nut seeing a wink and then watching for it to happen again before coming to the conclusion that they imagined it!

That's not too twisted is it?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Lol i actually like those ones.. i stop watching

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I don't like this one bit.

Im so sorry to hear about this OB. I have (what is compared to you) minor back issues that come and go. I have felt the lower end of the pain you must be feeling.

I hope you get to feeling better soon.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Lol i actually like those ones.. i stop watching

So should the Gif be the avatar or the background? OP said something I did not fully understand.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

set the new one as avatar, leave the old one as mini background

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I can't let you guys have all the fun

Cody

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

thats what Murgatroid's have always done to me.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

All my love Dolluka and BFFT and Pheonix and Cody and OM (if he ever comes back) and Gordi and Nettie and Everyone else who I missed.. it wasn't on purpose..

And to you sister all my love back, I know how you've struggled through this and tried to not tell everyone, but I'm very glad you did, now we can all be here for you.

You're a very talented artist, and a very dear fiend, DON'T lose touch, you have my email and you can use it at any time you wish even if it means dictating, I'll be here.

If you want, you can email or u2u me you telephone or mobile, and we can have a chat from time to time, but only if you want, don't worry I get really cheap calls to the US.

I surprised BFFT a while ago, and will again before too long
But don't tell him.

Stay as well as you can, and I hope and pray that a resolution is close, I'll light a candle for you and send you my very best for your recovery.

OM is doing OK, just super busy but he want's to get back when he can, I'll pass your message on to him.

I'll miss you on the days you aren't here, and rejoice on the days you are.

Take your time get better, and then come back and show us all up like the amateurs we are. Tell hubby if he needs to vent I'm only a U2U or an email away, sometimes it helps to let it all out, and I don't take offence at anything he might say.

I look forward to the day we all do this dance together

Your brother

Cody

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

did you see my post about the ears? and one more thing (i keep coming up with cool ideas) can you make its eyes do the gif in these shades?

edit on 15-5-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

i did....ill probably work on it this evening.

As far as the animation goes....that may need to have some help. It treads into waters that I am not familiar with.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

As far as the animation goes....that may need to have some help. It treads into waters that I am not familiar with.

perhaps you can suggest someone?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Zarni or dollukka are probably your best bets, but they are both very busy people so could take some time

Cody

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

perhaps you can suggest someone?

oh, someone around here should be by to say something. If not, we can bump your request when one of them shows up.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I can do the animation, but i doubt it will stand out as the eye in avatars are so small that animated pattern of the universe won´t be seen in them.. i suggest to reconsider the idea lol..we can try tho.. grins and hides...

need to finish something else first if you are up to avatar i can take over from there

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

you would know better than i would. but the ears can be done right? im curious to see how the ears would look on the furry frog.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

you would know better than i would. but the ears can be done right? im curious to see how the ears would look on the furry frog.

The ears can be done. And, if we are being honest, the skin texture on the rabbit can be much better than my first effort.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The ears can be done. And, if we are being honest, the skin texture on the rabbit can be much better than my first effort.

just be sure to have fun doing it.

and the frogs contours are off too. like the foot area. could use a little tweaking if you find the time and interest.

edit on 15-5-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

and the frogs contours are off too. like the foot area. could use a little tweaking if you find the time and interest.

LOL, everyones a critic.

LMAO.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

LOL, everyones a critic.

LMAO.

I am helping you be the best you can be. :p

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join