It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Leprekon

#YOLO?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Awesome dude! I like this one, what else did you have in mind?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I drove that car...

In Maui the rental car place was out of "compact" cars on Thanksgiving last year. The only car they had left was a brand new white Chevy Camero SS ...

That thing was awesome...had the holographic heads-up display...500+ HP...

All the other tourists thought they were cool by renting convertible Mustangs or Jeep Wranglers. Nope, just the SOUND of that thing starting up rumbled the ground. We rallied the hell out that car ...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Right when people think of America make them think of Texas...not Ohio Ohio is gay

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Awesome dude! I like this one, what else did you have in mind?

Thanks man

We do a range of Archers as he's quite popular here, we have the ~10th model (I think this is reserved for ~10th hence the 10 on the pocket, so we'd need permission to use it)

Then we have the sniper range

The in your face

The suave

And of course the action Archer

Just pick what you'd like and give us a theme and we'll cater to your wishes
They still need a little tidying up , but you get the idea

Cody

edit on 30/3/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Cody you are a mind reader.. amazing to see you writing roast beef too at the same time lol

Go on dollukka I'm on half a day here, guess what I'm having for lunch ? LOL

Of course this could get spooky

Cody

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Do the slightly black turtle neck lol

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

i can find a better bed than a floor....and lord knows I have access to some beef here in Texas.

Funny we are talking about roast...i had leftover roast for breakfast

Hell, I was brought up in a chest of drawers bro (top left I'm reliably informed) I reckon I'm about ready to graduate. Ummm you still got that mad bull, I've got a toy it LOL

Cody

edit on 30/3/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there, as I don't intend to use it.

It was something I quickly made to use myself. But I was more into the concept of my current avatar. The one I made above was based off a magnet I saw on a friends fridge. It's nothing fancy. But hey, since I'm not using it I figured I'd put it here in case someone finds it suitable for themselves.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

okay, I'm back, WITH a new mouse.. my photoshop crashed right before I came very close to throwing my computer through the nearest window, so I need to get that back up today...

but then I will be back and working on stuff for ya!

Sorry for the delay!

edit on 1-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Alrighty then... here is this avatar with Bob Barkers (literal) microphone and the correct recorder...

what do you think of this?

As a beside I did find that model recorder in a brown color however in black and white you cannot tell the difference...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Alrighty then... here is this avatar with Bob Barkers (literal) microphone and the correct recorder...

what do you think of this?

As a beside I did find that model recorder in a brown color however in black and white you cannot tell the difference...

I Love It! Can we get the head of the microphone a tad bit larger? just a tad bit. And the neck of the microphone to be more prevalent seen...small details, but overall its Great!~

Imma call it Done! Do you have any suggestions?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

What do you think of this one?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Can you cut off the bottom of the microphone?

And i was thinking of having a hand gun unnoticed in my lap. Like, if you just didn't glance at the picture, you'd realize I have a gun in my lap. (cock'd back)lol

I think that would complete the new avatar. We just need to have the right gun...

Thank you a lot Opinionated, you and Furry have been a big help.
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

your welcome!

I don't think you are going to get the gun the way you might like, as in this photo your lap is near to non-existent. (most of your lap area is not in the pic..)

I have added a gun, but according to scale this is the most of the gun that is able to be shown, and I pushed it on down sizing so you could tell it was a gun, but the feature like the cocking of the gun simply wont stand out at this size and scale...

This is the absolute best I can do with this..

My photoshop crashed again, and this time nothing restored so I would have to start from scratch for any further fixes....I had not done a working save today... I lost everything..

SO... I hope you do like this one!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I think you'd be better off with something like a Desert Eagle on the table, it just screams "Don't mess with me" I'll give it a go later if you like.

Give OB a bit of a rest LOL

Cody

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: opinionatedb

That makes sense OpinionatedB. I like how the gun looks. I will wait for your program to start back up to detail the finial pic.

And Cody599....a Desert Eagle you say....Now that Does Scream "Don't Mess with Me" I would like to see how that looks please.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Here you go I had to rotate the gun a bit as well but I think I got it about right, leaning against the tape recorder, handle ready to grab.

Cody

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

sometimes when i have an object that i am having a hard time getting enough contrast to see against the background, i put in an outer glow with a dark color set to linear burn. just adjust the size and opacity to make it not stick out too much.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join