It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Damn near forgot
I've updated your avatar a bit, I've put a HK MP5 in your lap, probably the best weapon I've ever carried

HK MP5

If you want it, I had some spare time

Cody

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: cody599

Yeah, im 43. I've not seen a lot of the greats. But did see a lot of forgettable bands over the years.

The best show i've seen was Metallica's Damaged Justice set. My dream: to get to see Maynard perform in any incarnation, but preferably once Tool releases their long delayed next album.

47 here whipper snapper

Living so close to London we get the opportunity to see a lot of stuff, there's always something on, to the point we gt very blase about it all.
I only really appreciate it when I take a guest and watch their face during a gig or a show in the West end, if you ever make it over give me a shout I'd love to show you London.

Dinner and a show on me bro,

Cody

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Damn near forgot
I've updated your avatar a bit, I've put a HK MP5 in your lap, probably the best weapon I've ever carried

HK MP5

If you want it, I had some spare time

Cody

Yeah, Ill take this one, but i need it with the other image, the one with the gun position moved back a little.

(should we work on the chair? i do like this as it is. suggestion?)
edit on th04Tue, 07 Apr 2015 15:04:52 -0500K201545230pm4 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I'll work on it tomorrow

I should have noticed that DUH me, give us some time and we'll get it sorted

Cody

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I just now found out, quite by accident as this is still a reasonably new marriage... that doing this:

and turning it into this:

As if by magic I apparently turn into something closely resembling this:

*snip*

Sooo.. I am thinking of doing an avatar themed appropriately... but cannot come up with any workable ideas yet..

any thoughts or suggestions?
edit on 7-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 7 2015 by Jbird because: ABOUT ATS: Avatar and Signature Guidelines

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Use your current Avatar, have her looking into a mirror with that image in the mirror and label it the mirror of dreams in a nice old gothic script.

P

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

It's 6 AM Here
I'm covered in snot and coffee as are my keyboard and monitor, you just made my day OB.
I'll have a think about it at work, just need to clean this mess up first LMAO.

Thanks what a great start to my day, I haven't laughed like that in ages.

Cody

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I am glad that was not a pic of a man in that state, he would have got the SNIP.

My god, that is painful to think about.

It was just too sexy for ATS.

Well, time for a rethink.

If you can't go for sexy, then go for cute.

P

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

It's 6 AM Here
I'm covered in snot and coffee as are my keyboard and monitor, you just made my day OB.

Cody

Sorry about the keyboard!
hahaha

I wasn't sure that would be well understood after such an inappropriate *snip* ... lol... but I am glad you got it!

Actually, it was JBird that came up with this idea for me.. (although they have yet to realize this!) but here is what I am thinking..

A woman handtossing pizza dough, kitchen in the background with a pizza on the counter (or somewhere anyway) and she needs to have the largest portion of her body covered in those blackout strips they used to use on TV back in the day! And then we should incorporate the words "Too Hot For ATS" onto the avatar!

What do you think? Good idea?

That said.. today I have a job interview and all so I'll be gone most if not all day because I have a full day otherwise... send prayers and/or good wishes my way please for that one.. and I will check in tonight!
edit on 8-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

lol... yep.. that she was!

What do you think of my idea above? I think it sounds good in theory...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Good luck today.....

....and with creating the image. A banner or something...that would be funny.
edit on 4/8/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Here you go

Cody

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

It's 6 AM Here

Cody

Sorry about the keyboard!
hahaha

I wasn't sure that would be well understood after such an inappropriate *snip* ... lol... but I am glad you got it!

Actually, it was JBird that came up with this idea for me.. (although they have yet to realize this!) but here is what I am thinking..

A woman handtossing pizza dough, kitchen in the background with a pizza on the counter (or somewhere anyway) and she needs to have the largest portion of her body covered in those blackout strips they used to use on TV back in the day! And then we should incorporate the words "Too Hot For ATS" onto the avatar!

What do you think? Good idea?

That said.. today I have a job interview and all so I'll be gone most if not all day because I have a full day otherwise... send prayers and/or good wishes my way please for that one.. and I will check in tonight!

Firstly the best of luck with the interview
You'll be fine, just be yourself.

I love the idea for the avatar but it might be a little time before I get around to it, so if we all want to collaborate on it, that might be fun. I've still to open a u2u with another idea.

Oh and don't worry about the shirt or the keyboard, that guffaw set me up for the day, thanks

Cody

ETA: OK u2u opened and read, this is based on an idea from P, I kinda like how it came out.

edit on 8/4/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

Had time to put this together quickly

edit on 8/4/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

SWEEEEET!!!

THANKS!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Good luck today.....

....and with creating the image. A banner or something...that would be funny.

Cody

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

HAHAHA

i LIKE THAT!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That is cute, but maybe too cutsie...

Let me see if I can manage something as well..

edit on 8-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I vote for pizza ! It is humorous and kittenish.
Well done

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Oh its cute... and I do like it, but I think my whole problem is that she looks like a delivery person, rather than a cook. The idea for this avatar started because I decided pizza sounded good and I had some cheese on hand, so I made a pizza completely from scratch, the dough, the sauce, threw on a few toppings out of what I had on hand.. and voila, my craving satisfied..

thing is, hubby rather fell in love all over again, simply because I made a very good homemade pizza for us.. he actually came up to me two hours after dinner to shower me with more praise, even though he thanked me and praised me during dinner..

and then as we are married, one thing led to another... but it was all over a simple pizza I made..

so I kind of wanted that part of it to come through..

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I missed the brief by a long mark

My bad, but in my defence I was heavily distracted by a young lady that was most insistent on having a chat with me via whatsapp, young beautiful, intelligent, massaging my ego, how could I resist ?

What can I say ? When my daughter wants to talk to me she gets all my attention LOL.

Cody

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join