It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus; an Essene (Paul interpreted blasphomy) would not be known as Christians; instead Gnostics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Nah... He was saved by his own repentance to the Lord...

There is either Law or Grace.

And he couldn't go to the temple on the day of atonement to make sacrifice for his sins.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Nah... He was saved by his own repentance to the Lord...

There is either Law or Grace.

And he couldn't go to the temple on the day of atonement to make sacrifice for his sins.

And like I said, that does not forgive sins...

And Grace wasn't taught by the teacher... the word was used by John with its correct meaning...

aside from that it didn't exist in the way Paul uses it... until he had his so called "conversion"

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Jesus was a Gnostic (in understanding existing in the temple of the third awareness). The first one, I am alive and can influence others as my ego allows this , the second, I am alive and can self determinate others to believe in my will imposed. Third; I only have to exist within parameter of others to change others to a positive nature/state of being (walk among them). Gnosis is a state of awareness, (the truth). This is a westernized version.

Jesus was a Gnostic (in understanding existing in the temple of the third awareness). The first one, I am alive and can influence others as my ego allows this , the second, I am alive and can self determinate others to believe in my will imposed. Third; I only have to exist within parameter of others to change others to a positive nature/state of being (walk among them). Gnosis is a state of awareness, (the truth). This is a westernized version.
edit on 27-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Excellent VHB.

If it weren't for the generated movement from manufactured general to fractured specific, the lore of the xtian 'tradition' might make sense without the hedged sections of translated/re-interpreted/argued upon framework - that would appal the genuine building inspectors of any credible edifice...Essene (not operating specifically as splintered) would encompass the 'green credential'...the compromise (by whoever(s)) appears like a badly formed brighton flower show exhibit...winning the 'garden most likely' award...

Å99

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

And like I said, that does not forgive sins...

Didn't Jesus say He came not to get rid of the Torah or the Prophets? But came to fulfill them?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Of course... love is the fulfillment of those laws and persons...

not sacrifice...

As I've told you before brother... One can not place their sins on another...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

not sacrifice...

That Sacrifice IS love. It is true love. It is the love of God for man.

You see it as a murder and therefore you are sifted out of the loaf's wheat.

Believers see the true love of their God shine through the heart and words of Jesus. They feel forgiveness flow from the Cross. They see hope, strength, truth.

Why do you not see that? Why do you refuse to open your eyes?! you call yourself are awake!? "You call yourselves living and yet you are dead!"
edit on 043131p://000 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: backcase

You assume far too much...

I am not talking about his sacrifice... you best check yourself

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

not sacrifice...

I agreed. But with 1 exception, no sinful person can die for another sinful person, they can only die for their own sins.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

although I assume what I said is true still. I know what you believe and I know its flaws. You are like one who takes sleeping aids, wears a blindfold, and lays in his bed at mid-morning.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

not sacrifice...

I agreed. But with 1 exception, no sinful person can die for another sinful person, they can only die for their own sins.

Tell that to the soldiers that fight for our freedom...

Or so they believe...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: backcase

although I assume what I said is true still. I know what you believe and I know its flaws. You are like one who takes sleeping aids, wears a blindfold, and lays in his bed at mid-morning.

You know nothing of me... and little of the things I believe...

again... check yourself

And quit assuming... you only make an ASS out of U... Not ME

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

not sacrifice...

Tell that to the soldiers that fight for our freedom...

Or so they believe...

You're talking to a veteran right now, I don't see where you're going with that one man.

edit on 28-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You just said a sinful man can not die for another... did you not?

Did HE not say the greatest sacrifice is a man who lay down his life for another?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: AnuTyr
We can break this down. Abraham had two sons, Issac and Jacob. One was responsible for creating Islam the other Judaism. Both are Semitic duo races and what they spawned as brothers together (in unison) their progeny; are "the two hate each other". What does that say about the brothers relationship (THANKS GUYS).

Do you have any proof for this? Wait.... Is the proof in the bible itself?

Do you have any outside sources?

I don't believe an abraham or an Issac even existed.

Why? Because i think all the characters in the old testament were made up or rather, their named have been made up in order to better fit the cannon which must have a begining middle and end. Problem is the Jews havn't been around for that long at all.

Summarians are much older than the Semetic Jews.
Everyone knows that the God El is Yahweh. Not sure who abraham reprisents in Sumaria but probably one of the fathers of the first kings? Who lived for an excess of 10,000s of years?

Not that it matters because the person we expect from the bible is not going to be the person in reality if humanity happens to be hanging on a fingernail with only like what 4 of 5 humans left in all of existance?

ehhhh i donno man.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

again... check yourself

You have your beliefs spread all across ats. It is logical to assume that many people know of your blasfemic views.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You said:

Jesus dictated 7 epistles in the first 3 chapters of Revelation.

As a counter, Anutyr said:

someone telling someone else to write something down does not count as writing it down yourself.
The information may be claimed from another source but without verified proof. It is the word of the individual whos hand is striking the parchment.

To which you answered:

Businessmen/women dictate letters to their secretaries every day. It carries the legal weight if they themselves put pen to paper.

Then I pointed out that business men and women have methods of authenticating their messages and that the Bible has many authenticity problems, to which you assert:

Your point is moot

Please! So, you're just trolling now?

Jesus never wrote a word of the bible. Period. To assert anything else is pure superstition.

Well im glad someone here at least agreed with me

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

again... check yourself

You have your beliefs spread all across ats. It is logical to assume that many people know of your blasfemic views.

that would require people to actually look into my account and read my threads...

See how far assuming gets you... and thank you for the testimony of a typical Christian...

Notice I don't go around telling Christians their beliefs are moronic even though they might be?

SIgh...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Very few people could read and write back then. They had story tellers for that and teachers. Unless there was a scribe there at the time. Exact events may not be accurate.Then still may be exaggerated. Look how often that happen today. Not to mention they were assembled hundreds of years later and made to fit with other religions to cater to the masses of all religions. And bury others. Good lessons and teachings no doubt. Too bad the believers don't follow the path. None the less just a story to control the masses.a reply to: BuzzyWigs

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I read all of your posts guy, they are all about the same thing. 90% of your posts only concerned with this Jesus/Divinity argument. You turn every thread into that argument.

I actually wonder if you are hired by ATS to spread deceit, not because I'm paranoid, but because of the consistency of your posts. I've never seen someone so enthralled by Jesus' non-divinity and discrediting everything he says to believe in.

You are a BS artist, that's all.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: backcase

Such hate in your words, and pure lies and deceit...

Once again, thank you for showing everyone your true colours...

IF you actually read anything I've written you would know I do not dispute the divinity of Jesus... Ever

Those who actually do know my words will see who you really are...

One of your commandments is not to bear false witness...

People like you are why I dislike Christians... disgusting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join