It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus; an Essene (Paul interpreted blasphomy) would not be known as Christians; instead Gnostics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Jesus was a Gnostic (in understanding existing in the temple of the third awareness). The first one, I am alive and can influence others as my ego allows this , the second, I am alive and can self determinate others to believe in my will imposed. Third; I only have to exist within parameter of others to change others to a positive nature/state of being (walk among them). Gnosis is a state of awareness, (the truth). This is a westernized version.
edit on 27-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The first one, I am alive and can influence others as my ego allows this , the second, I am alive and can self determinate others to believe in my will imposed. Third; I only have to exist within parameter of others to change others to a positive nature/state of being (walk among them).

Are you speaking for yourself, or Jesus?

1) Sounds like narcissism.
2) Sounds like possession.
3) I don't know what that sounds like.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Jesus didn't write a word in the bible. This was done by James the Just and his other congrigates within Qumran.

It was the *Brother* of Jesus that formed this cult. They were Judeo-Christans, and they took scrolls from Alexandria in order to copy their text and as well add onto their own.

That way they could of made exact Jewish rituals and cerimonies.
That would require a text as remebering all this by memory is extremely difficult and impossible unless all the writers had photographic memories which i highly doubt.

edit on 27-12-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

VHB: The first one, I am alive and can influence others as my ego allows this , the second, I am alive and can self determinate others to believe in my will imposed. Third; I only have to exist within parameter of others to change others to a positive nature/state of being (walk among them).

CharileSpeirs: Are you speaking for yourself, or Jesus?

1) Sounds like narcissism.
2) Sounds like possession.
3) I don't know what that sounds like.

Thank you for your response Charliespeirs;
1) and 2) sounds like Paul's vision of an invented Christianity created all by himself using a platform/creating a dogma belief system (Pauls narcissim).
The 3) sounds like resonance/frequency understood (one Jesus would appreciate). I am speaking for myself on behalf of another (plainly simply put forward).

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Thank you for your response vet, my friend.

Makes much more sense to me now.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Thank you for your response vet, my friend.

Makes much more sense to me now.

I've given up questioning; as the more I do so the more answers are required. At some point I have to come into my own awareness; no one can teach me (or trick me) the universe is very funny regarding this.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

yeah but without paul taking James documents. Christianity would not be known today and no one would know who Jesus was. Paul was the person who robbed them and brought it to Rome. It appealed to them because the gentiles didn't really like all the Jewish rules. So this was still sort of the same Jewish religion but with all the rules cut and you have to believe in this guy who promises you that gods rules can cut and it's all good.

Then again Moses wrote all that other stuff about the laws and even the commandments. God honestly didn't write a thing and neither did Jesus. Everyone was always writing for them lol.

The religion also pisses off the Jews because it claims their messiah came back and was tortured to death but resurected then left them alone without documenting anything. Then a couple charlatans say Oy im this guys bro. He rezed but he went to space, so he will be back at anymoments notice sir be prepared.

But then again we wouldn't even be talking about this if paul had not given the mutiliated version of the jewish doctrain a few snips of all the rules that clung onto any validity that it reconized the jewish laws at all then snip snip. Lets keep the idea that Jesus is back up by the God Yahweh when hes basically telling you to turn away from him and turn to Jesus instead. Mhm.

Anyways. Yeah. Plead with Jesus sure see how far that goes. Jesus still have to Plead to Yahweh for all the sins.
And last i read in the Old testament Yahweh never had a son. Well, except for the deadsea scroll James additions. There is non as far as i know. It only traces back to the dead sea and thats were these messiah rebel congrigators were hanging out. Sticking it to the man in Jerusalem and Rome.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Jesus didn't write a word in the bible. This was done by James the Just and his other congrigates within Qumran.

It was the *Brother* of Jesus that formed this cult. They were Judeo-Christans, and they took scrolls from Alexandria in order to copy their text and as well add onto their own.

That way they could of made exact Jewish rituals and cerimonies.
That would require a text as remembering all this by memory is extremely difficult and impossible unless all the writers had photographic memories which i highly doubt.

I wonder what the agenda was (Jesus not having written a single word)(who's in charge here). John the Babtist was the major cousin. Brother (not by birth/of Gabriel not Mary as mother) would have been James the elder of Joseph and his first wife son (Jesus's step brother). You are of the belief that James is the culprit in forming this Dogma of 'Christianity' that should be called instead "Gnostism". I thought the Hebrews took/stole their (qabala, tree of life) knowledge from the Egyptians (Moses sneaky mole) when exiting Egypt (the Jews were never enslaved). History got this all wrong.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Your post points to Jesus having no say in what was written and that is false. He has the power to come to us and he spent forty days time trippin to write the bible. You imply that it would require remembering but that is false. They were just scribes of sorts.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

To break it down from where this all start.

Once upon a time there was babylon. Babylon spread into summaria. Summaria found Egypt. Oh look pyramids, Cool a Sphinx.

A thousand years go by. People in Egypt and people in summaria begin to seperate. Ideas from Egypt begin the migrate to summaria. Lot's of acitechture incorperated Sphinxs. This is why they are seen everywhere in summaria.
Over the thousand years the people who carried the knowledge from summaria to Egypt Adapted their own philosophies and knowledge to those of the monuments found in Egypt.

The Sphinx Wears a headress. And so, Everyone who wanted to get absorbed into that ancient and mystic passed ALSO wore headresses.

The Entire Egyptian Pantheon was solely based on the Sphinx. This is why it still exists today. Because it is the father of the Egyptian religion. Many dynasties have fallen and risen who have had these monuments in their posesseion and each time it changes a culture forever.

These dynamic changes did not align with the summarian views. They could only appease their other state *Egypt* So long because they ended up attacking each other. They fought and as a resault during the war. A conqueror damaged the nose, furious at what the Babylonians referred to as Idol warshippers. You would hear that term a lot and how it has adapted to other Idols. nearing the end of the old kingdom of Egypt much of the seperation between Egypt and Summaria has already drawn huge division. Eventually, many of the followers of the cities turned into rebels against summaria or turned themselves over to the legions. Eventually the society collapsed under its own tyrany. Leaving only remnants of the religion after enemies as well as allies and their own citizens brought the downfall of babylon the same as Egypt. From there the person empire was reborn from the ashes, And babylon was rebuilt.

Egypt was only populated by natives and those who chose to stay after all the chaos, much the old city was swept up in sand. Fast forward a few hundred years later and it is 400 BC, Herotidus stumbles in. Finds some priests from the remaining culture that existed there from the babylon/egypt split. They tell him all sorts of legends ect. He returns back greece. ( Pretty sure its greece, could of been prerome) Anyways fast forward 70-100 years and Alexander storms down there with knowledge of lost treasures and a buried ancient city of the gods.

He meets the same priests herod meets. Promises Alexander he will be a Pharoh of Egypt. Alexander takes this promise and uses it to rebuilt the city. The greeks move in and that is where the new kingdom of Egypt Flurishes. Much of sumaria had the belief of the flying disc. so they continue the tradition that both the old and new kingdoms as well as summaria followed.

He created Alexandria, a city where all knowledge was to be stored from around the world. People could freely write there, and also read and learn how to read regardless of social status. Slaves and nobels priests and soldiers alike.
Everyone was allowed to enter *except criminals of course*.

This is where mythology began to peak, Education began to thrive. This is where the most skilled artisans learned their techniques to make beautiful chambers and objects, Knowledge spread like a wildfire. This progressing into a flurishing culture where the ancient lifestyles of the Egyptians were revitilized.

Temples that were not maintained for all the gods, and Pharaohs were now being reborn.
This is why the culture is referred to and why a leader particular cleopatra was present during the same time Julias Ceasar was alive. This was because of alexanders touch. Which remained for several hundred years.

That same touch from the collective knowledge that was learned and copied there spread throuout the land. Suddenly everyone was an expert on the ancient mysteries and event artwork where as before. Artists were struggling to come up with sacred symbology when they had no knowledge of the such... because it was illegal.
Alexandria broke that barrier so that all common man and woman even could learn.

Keep in mind the Old kingdom of Egypt existed during the time that the Jews could of came in. During a golden age. Or perhaps even went to summaria and copied from there. Either way. Both nations territory covered over the jewish homelands. This make the jews a people without a *home* persay. Since these legions were quite massive during their times. as well as the other nations like the cannites the assyrians ect... Interesting times.

But it all stems back to summaria and their facination with egnimatic monuments.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
originally posted by: deadeyedick

deadeydick: Your post points to Jesus having no say in what was written and that is false. He has the power to come to us and he spent forty days time trippin to write the bible. You imply that it would require remembering but that is false. They were just scribes of sorts.

You make a very good point deadeye; not so concerned about the 40 days and nights described as to the whereabouts of Jesus; more so from his ages of 14 to 30 when totally disappeared. So easy if he would have written one small pamphlet (like a Mable Collins "The Path of Light" thingy) SOMIETHING why so obtuse?!! Come on, make it even harder to understand you/Jesus as a virtual reality OVERLAY IDEAFORM.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
starred your post for in depth knowledge but all that is dependant on a liniar timeline. Givin the complexities of this world and what you ascribe to the great sphinx i think it is underestimating for us to believe that the ones above us do not have knowledge that anything becomes possible. What type of created place does not have time travel possible to those above us?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It is interesting what most of us go through during those yrs. Then add in all the legends of the rowen berries making one 30yrs old for extended time periods. I have the belief that knowledge is taken from us during those ages in order to protect the knowledge. I know many things today that i would have told you 10 yrs ago but if i did we would not have made it here today.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Jesus said: "Follow ME", and was different from all other prophets for that reason. That reason is that He is not just a prophet, but He Whom the prophets predicted as the messiah; God in the flesh.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Well that's just the middle east and any nations that traveled there. Any nations that went there saw what was there and were mystified by it likewise it is not the only pyramids on this world.

There are many man made pyramids from times after the flood and there are also many manman pyramids from before the flood which exist on this planet.

And i mean the last flood.

No structures here exist from the very first cataklysm. All structures are rebuilt. The flood was a very long time ago, but there has been many cataklysms since. Many *ice Ages*.

The Time is linear but. We are speaking about the Jews which lived in the semetic regions of the world correct?

As the Jews were among the semetic people who would of been influenced by such a thing.

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Isaiah 26:4 3"The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You. 4"Trust in the LORD forever, For in GOD the LORD, we have an everlasting Rock. 5"For He has brought low those who dwell on high, the unassailable city; He lays it low, He lays it low to the ground, He casts it to the dust.…

2 Samuel 22:3
…2He said, "The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; 3My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; My savior, You save me from violence. 4"I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, And I am saved from my enemies.…

Ps 78:35 See also Ge 49:24; Dt 32:15,18,30; 2Sa 23:3; Ps 42:9; Isa 30:29; Hab 1:12 God the Rock is unique

2Sa 22:32 pp Ps 18:31 See also 1Sa 2:2; Isa 44:8 The Rock is superior to other gods

Dt 32:31 See also Dt 32:37 The Rock is worthy to be praised

Ps 144:1 See also Dt 32:4; Ps 92:15
God the Rock and his people

God the Rock is a refuge for his people Ps 62:7 See also Ps 28:1; Ps 31:1-3; Ps 61:2; Ps 71:3; Isa 26:4

God the Rock is his people’s fortress Ps 94:22 See also Ps 28:8; Ps 46:7,11; Ps 48:3; Ps 59:9,16-17; Ps 91:2; Ps 144:2; Jer 16:19

God the Rock is his people’s security 2Sa 22:3 pp Ps 18:2 See also Ps 9:9; Ps 27:1; Ps 37:39; Ps 43:2; Ps 52:7; Joel 3:16

God the Rock saves and delivers his people Ps 95:1 See also 2Sa 22:47 pp Ps 18:46; Ps 19:14; Ps 62:2; Ps 89:26; Isa 17:10

The Messiah is the rock/stone on which God’s living temple stands Isa 8:14; Isa 28:16 See also Ps 118:22; Mt 21:42 pp Mk 12:10 pp Lk 20:17; Ac 4:11; 1Pe 2:6-7

The Messiah’s kingdom is eternal and immovable like a rock Da 2:34-35 See also Da 2:44-45

Consequences of rejecting the rock/stone Mt 21:44 pp Lk 20:18; Ro 9:32-33; 1Pe 2:4-8

2 Samuel 22:32
Verse Concepts

"For who is God, besides the LORD? And who is a rock, besides our God?

Psalms 18:31
Verse Concepts

For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God,

1 Samuel 2:2

"There is no one holy like the LORD, Indeed, there is no one besides You, Nor is there any rock like our God.

eremiah 16:19
Verse Concepts

O LORD, my strength and my stronghold, And my refuge in the day of distress, To You the nations will come From the ends of the earth and say, "Our fathers have inherited nothing but falsehood, Futility and things of no profit."

Deuteronomy 32:4
Verse Concepts

"The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His ways are just; A God of faithfulness and without injustice, Righteous and upright is He.

Psalms 118:22
Verse Concepts

The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief corner stone.

"Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces; but on whomever it falls, it will scatter him like dust."
Romans 9:32-33
Verse Concepts

Matthew 21:42
Verse Concepts

Jesus said to them, "Did you never read in the Scriptures, 'THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone; THIS CAME ABOUT FROM THE LORD, AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES'?

Mark 12:10
Verse Concepts

"Have you not even read this Scripture: 'THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone;

Luke 20:17
Verse Concepts

But Jesus looked at them and said, "What then is this that is written: 'THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone'?

Acts 4:11
Verse Concepts

"He is the STONE WHICH WAS REJECTED by you, THE BUILDERS, but WHICH BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone.

1 Peter 2:6-7

For this is contained in Scripture: "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A CHOICE STONE, A PRECIOUS CORNER stone, AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, "THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE VERY CORNER stone,"

"Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces; but on whomever it falls, it will scatter him like dust."
Romans 9:32-33

Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as though it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone, just as it is written, "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE, AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."

Matthew 21:44
Verse Concepts

"And he who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; but on whomever it falls, it will scatter him like dust."

Daniel 2:44-45 Verse Concepts "In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever. "Inasmuch as you saw that a stone was cut out of the mountain without hands and that it crushed the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold, the great God has made known to the king what will take place in the future; so the dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy." -

1 Peter 2:4-8

And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God, you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For this is contained in Scripture: "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A CHOICE STONE, A PRECIOUS CORNER stone, AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."

Psalms 28:1 Verse Concepts To You, O LORD, I call; My rock, do not be deaf to me, For if You are silent to me, I will become like those who go down to the pit.

I don't know if this is done on purpose but it's pretty funny.

There's a A lot more. This might be the rabbit hole you into the secrets of the Torah and Secrets made more plainly obvious by the new testament. Where Jerusalem is right now is a decoy

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

deadeyedick: It is interesting what most of us go through during those yrs. Then add in all the legends of the rowen berries making one 30yrs old for extended time periods. I have the belief that knowledge is taken from us during those ages in order to protect the knowledge. I know many things today that i would have told you 10 yrs ago but if i did we would not have made it here today.

Mostly a courageous sense of 'survival mode' (how do I do this) feed myself and family and discover some sense of faith in a system that works for me (I am so busy am blind to the process) and certainly if remembered it I would not share it as it is an entirely personal process; looking for, examining my relationship with a higher being/MYSELF/to a God being). Some things must remain so because to tell would limit another's possibility of understanding THEIR PROCESS to ENLIGHTENMENT (always the goal).

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: backcase

Jesus said: "Follow ME", and was different from all other prophets for that reason. That reason is that He is not just a prophet, but He Whom the prophets predicted as the messiah; God in the flesh.

He was denied. I do not understand. Who would/stand be in judgment of THAT could compare/contrast themselves to this higher being. Where/how they not to recognize this as God in flesh and bone as what it appeared to them as a false messiah? Perhaps THAT WAS THE POINT. To confuse (and if you missed the joke so what--your messiah was here and were not paying attention, too busy praying).
They were supposed to miss it; to be enjoined by others (Romans to reinterpret a Pagan entity) and equalize the Jewish strangle hold upon religious dictates of that era.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Jesus dictated 7 epistles in the first 3 chapters of Revelation.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I don't believe in gods. But the book says god said he created man in his own image. Jesus is the same as me. Jesus was not god. Jesus last words. “Father, I entrust my spirit into your hands!”
(Luke 23:46)

God said worship no other gods before me. Yet many worship Jesus, mary and saints.

God said not to worship any graven images. Statues or pictures of Jesus, crosses ect...

Do you even know what you all worship?

Forget about all the other things that are ignored.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

someone telling someone else to write something down does not count as writing it down yourself.
The information may be claimed from another source but without verified proof. It is the word of the individual whos hand is striking the parchment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join