It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mugged this morning

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So it all started around 1 A.M., I was thirsty so I walked to the store a couple of blocks up the street. On my way into the store a tranny asked me for some money. I casually said no and walked away. On my way out of the store the same tranny started asking if I would like some company. I told him that I wasn't into guys and started off home. I get home and start to sip on my fresh cold beverage and decide I want to step out and smoke a cigarette. As I walk to my car to grab my pack I am confronted by the tranny from before. Dude had a dagger in his hand and demanded that I give him 10 dollars for disrespecting him like that. The area I live in isn't all that rough, and people here are always all talk, so I just laughed and told him he needed to get his freak ass off my property. The man had a hesitant look in his eyes so I just turned and walked away. As I got to my door I could hear him on the phone with someone else asking them to come pick him up ASAP. So, a little bit shook up, I eventually fell asleep concluding that the guy had figured it to be too much a pain in the butt to pursue harassing me.

I woke up at 6:30AM and started to get ready for work when I heard knocking on my door. I looked in the peek hole and saw some random guy standing there. Unsure of who he was I grabbed my big knife and opened the door a smidgeon. He immediately tried pushing the door in, so he ended up coming face to face with my knife and backed up a step. The tranny was standing off to the side and started saying "kill this F-in b-tch". Dude put his hand in his back pocket and said "I will shoot you if you don't put down that blade". I told him he would never get it out in time and it was obvious to him that this was the truth, and to be honest I think he would have had it out already if he had one. So he says, "you do this you won't ever be able to sleep here again". I said "I will sleep here just fine if I know that a stupid [explicit] like you isn't breathing anymore". Being too focused on the guy who might have a gun the sneaky little tranny snatched my wallet out of my back pocket. I didn't feel safe enough to lower my blade and let the man with the possible gun get it out and fire. I tried to elbow her in the head as she was at it but she was just not in range. They both ran off after my wallet was liberated but lucky for me they had tossed the wallet on the ground. I.D./money/Debit card were all gone. I only had about $15 in my wallet but had a few hundred in my account so I immediately called my bank and reported it stolen. I could have just stabbed the man but he was very well dressed and clean, making me think he might have been the tranny's pimp. It seemed like it would have been a bad idea so I didn't do it. I'm not sure if I would have either way anyway.

After having played the whole situation through my head over and over I have concluded that this was the best likely outcome I could have had (outside of them just running off when I put my knife in the guys face). I didn't bother calling the cops because they wouldn't be able to do anything and would probably just end up harass innocent people that had a kinda sorta similar appearance. I will be securing my home better after I get back from vacation and I let my neighbors know to be on the look out for the schmucks that pulled this sh#t.

Anyway that was my day

Merry Christmas ATS

edit on 24-12-2014 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Where do you live? And why didn't you call the police the first time the tranny came to your car?...sorry this happened to you and on Christmas Eve too.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Get a CCW and buy a gun. Freaks don't respect anything except the boom. If you don't want to do that, you should call the police and make a report. This way they will look for these freaks and spare anyone else the # you just went through. I feel in my gut that this kind of thing will get steadily worse. I refuse to be a statistic and will have no problems firing on someone trying to do me bodily harm. Life is too short.

Now they know where you live. I bet they case your home to find out when you're not there and then steal the rest of your #. Get a pitbull for protection. If you can't live that way, it's time to move. You can combat lock your home like I used to do in Detroit but it really isn't worth it. I don't walk to the store at 1 am in bad neighborhoods. Sounds like they were desperate and that can be a dangerous situation. Stack the odds in your favor and get streetwise.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I live in the poor part of a city. A lot of beggars but not a whole lot of really bad things happen here. I don't trust police and would rather not deal with them. I feel safer dealing with my own bs than having officers crawling around. The police don't exactly follow the constitution in this area bc nobody here is smart enough to know their rights and they can't afford lawyers.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about that. At least you didn't get hurt. If it had been me the tranny would have had its dagger in its throat. Then again, I'm kind of psycho when people threaten me.
Happy holidays.
edit on 24-12-2014 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
By the end of your story i noticed you finally called "the tranny" her?
yea it sucks getting mugged. i got mugged by a couple thugs about a month ago. i was on my way back to the shelter and they lambasted me from behind. Took my book bag with my good job seeking clothes and all my personal hygiene items.
I called the cops twice in fact. First when i got back to the shelter and a second time when a man at the shelter had my bad. It turned out he just found my empty bag and i could tell he wasn't one of the thugs. I called the police anyway to see if they would question him more about the bag.

I got a big skuff and bruise on my head from this ordeal.

I hate thieves!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

eh I am not one with expensive tastes my laptop and my cell stay with me everything else is pretty much worthless. I keep all my good stuff at my child's mother's house because we are still cool like that. That's where I spend most of my free time anyway. I just go to my house to sleep. I am going to install a security cam and plan on calling the police if they show their faces again. I doubt they are stupid enough to come back. I could report it to the police but my very poor ability to describe someone in detail would just end up getting innocent people harassed. I won't buy a gun because I can get blackout angry sometimes and it would not be wise to have one with me. On top of that I have neighbors that don't work and just sit on their porches all day. They will have their eyes open for anyone suspicious and take care of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Wow that sucks man i havnt been robed since i was a kid...

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You may need to make a report of this to the police due to the stolen identification and cards, because even with the bank cards reported to the bank to halt any use of them, your identity is worth alot on the black market.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Stick, twist, rip.
And to all a good night.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
You may need to make a report of this to the police due to the stolen identification and cards, because even with the bank cards reported to the bank to halt any use of them, your identity is worth alot on the black market.

I agree with this.

So sorry you had such a lousy Christmas eve. Report the scum bags. I'm sure they are doing this to others as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

I was mugged in 2006...it's no fun...they got away with $600.00 bucks! My heart goes out to you...I suggest you quit those middle of the night walks to the corner store.

I send ...

edit on 2014-12-24T21:11:18-06:00pmWednesdaypm24201412America/Chicagopm by caladonea because: correction

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The transsexual individual must have been very small to get behind you and get your wallet while the door was only open a crack!

And the dialogue is like a Harry Potter movie, "You need to get you freak ass off my property!" *No reaponse but meaningful look* *No further comment, turns and walks away*

I have this problem, when small details don't add up in the story, a little part of my brain goes "Hmm, this seems false"
edit on 24-12-2014 by TheBlackTiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

I wasn't put on this earth to be a victim. I'll become the devil when it's needed. I refuse to alter my reality because I'm in fear for my # being stolen. I'll put a plan together to defend me and mine. That being said, when is everyone going to say enough is enough? It's a god damned shame your grandmother can't walk down the street anymore. Time to clean clock. Time for ALL communities to man up.

It it really that hard to be normal? Who here wants to adapt to some crime infested piece of # neighborhood? I know I don't. I want this # gone. That won't happen and I have come to terms with it. I moved out in the middle of nowhere. No more dealing with city bull#. What the world turned into in such a short time makes me sick to my core. Hard to deal with people when most of them are sick. I wish I could see a ray of hope for humanity. I used to love my neighbors. We all knew each other by name. The kids were looked after by everyone. Those days are over. I guess it really is time to go into combat mode.

I blame the money. I blame greed. I know those are the catalyst for everything going on. It's class warfare and the poor are too stupid to fight the correct problems. The empire is falling. I guess this is the ramifications of that. The middle class tells the dirt poor to get jobs that are not even there while they become poor themselves. I guess we'll wake up in a breadline.

Now that I know what the problem is, what now? That's the question we all live with every single day. What can one person do? Living right and lead by example isn't doing it. Someone who is more charismatic than I will come and offer a way out. I just hope it's not Hitler.

I pity the middle class. They are the enemy of both the degenerates and the money. You better wake up. How much more do they have to take before you do? It really is hard to think rational when all you hear and see is violence. Nothing is getting better. Sideways politicians talking out of their asses telling you it's better while selling you out for a buck is starting to wear on my last nerve. I bet I'm not the only one. We're ready for something to believe in that's better than what we have now.

Next time you squeeze our collective nuts, don't squeeze so long. Is this a test to see how much we can take before it getting bloody? I'm ready to die with my boots on. I'll never kneel to lazy fat money hungry bastards who can't tie my shoelaces. The weak are those trannies who tried to steal from you. The community must be shell shocked to even cater to the crime. We need men to stand up. We need to tell the PC crown to shut the # up. We need to take back our streets.

You think I made the ever coveted # list with this rant? I'll die a man. I will never settle for the lesser of two evils. You will never make me understand your warped way of thinking. The only thing I'm happy about is the tools you gave me when I was in the service. Just get it on so we can rebuild this piece of # better where we put restrains on the evil. It truly is the end of the empire.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

not so much when one doesn't have credit lol

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea
thank you. Wow losing that much money would send me off the deep end, luckily I'm too paranoid to walk around with more than $50 in my pocket at any given time.

a reply to: Night Star
Thanks I'm sure they will get the just dessert either way, the police around here never find anyone unless they catch them in the act though.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
got a gun on my ribs ouside my home coming home from work

how i woulda loved to have any chanse to get to my axe but the past is the past

if i had a chance tho i wouldent hesitate

tho i would of used a crossbow and a straight sword

i would be woried about your id tho hopefuly it ends up being some kids fake id

and not for example my dad always used his brothers id when he got pulled over imagin cleaning that up

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackTiger
The transsexual individual must have been very small to get behind you and get your wallet while the door was only open a crack!

And the dialogue is like a Harry Potter movie, "You need to get you freak ass off my property!" *No reaponse but meaningful look* *No further comment, turns and walks away*

I have this problem, when small details don't add up in the story, a little part of my brain goes "Hmm, this seems false"

The door was forced open hence the reason I put my knife in the guys face. I stepped through the door to keep within cutting distance.

Anyway if you want to try to discredit this because you are offended with the term "tranny" go for it. I have nothing to gain but getting this sh#t off my chest. Tranny's are freaks and so that is what I called it. Also, dialogue is written with a lot of restraint so as to not violate T&C too much Mr Potter.

edit on 24-12-2014 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I didn't think it was about the "tranny" thing, though after your reply, now a little voice says "Is this a transgender hate thread of some weird kind?"

But I'm being totally serious with you. Your story just sounds messed up so I called out some of the details that sounded off to me and made me think you were lying. Your explanation of the left out details more or less adds up so I'll end at the conclusion of, "Idk, sounds messed up man. Probably shouldn't have opened the door."

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

lol if your dad was my brother we'd be at war. The what if's are the hard parts in these situations. This was the first time I have ever been robbed and it was surreal. I am still pretty amazed at how clear my head was as compared to say a fist fight. Like two completely different kinds of adrenaline there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join