It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mugged this morning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Luckily, I've never been robbed. But you made a mistake by not contacting the police after the first attempt. Even if they had of still returned after the first time, a stabbing would have been handled a lot different if you had already contacted the police before hand. You really need to invest in a gun and LEARN HOW TO USE IT EFFECTIVELY.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

They are getting shot now. Are you for real? keep putting up with it until it gets real bad. Then you'll either take it, die, or fight back. I'll let nature teach you. You seen to have no fix but to watch your liberties fade like your common sense.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Please do get mad. At least you'll have some balls about something.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'll clear it up for you. I never said go out and kill criminals. I said go out and police them while also keeping a check on the police. Don't take this the way you think you do. I'm for getting tough on crime. If the community you live in is rampant with crime, hire more police. When a cop pushes the envelope, make him pay the price. Get more people in the community to ride around and report criminals. If you see someone dealing drugs, call the police.

Not everyone in the community is bad. Not all the police are either. The percentage is indeed going up on criminals and bad police. You need to understand it. You need to fix it. You need to hold people accountable for their actions. The key word is NEED. Sorry if you thought I was a nut case and wrote in that I wanted to go out and shoot people.

I don't try to analyze you because I really don't give a # what you think. The only reason I'm even writing this is so it clears the air for the rest. I still won't like you. Nothing you say is going to change that fact. So preach to someone who gives a #.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Not mad and you don't have to like me.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Get the last word in so we can stop this petty bull#.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I said I was done already, you were the one that felt the need to call me out.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join