It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting the dots in pedophile rings - Atlanta Child Murders

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
As a conspiracy theory buff for 15 plus years I've read many stories. As it relates to the unending stories of paedophile rings you have the Franklin Credit Union Scandal, the UK Politician Scandal and the Hollywood Power click story, the guy with an Island that Bill Clinton and other US politicians used to hang out at. It's disturbing to read about the common themes of power gone to the heads and private parts of people. I was intrigued reading the Anonymous threads about #OpDeatheaters that were discussing the sadistic angle over the sexual angle. The threads talk about the misclassification of these crimes as sex abuse because they are more about power. The group points out that trying to apply psychology of "common pedophiles" (UGH) to these people is an oversimplification.

The more I've read about these various circles, the more I started to think about the Atlanta Child murders of the 80s. When reading about Wayne Williams, it's clear that the crimes he was found guilty of do not account for the majority of the murders. Nor do his known victims, late teens, fit the profile of the younger and tortured murdered children that he is considered guilty of killing. He himself wrote a paper about being trained by a CIA group. The CIA is never far from the power inner circle. Does anyone else think he was the fall guy for something much more sinister? Many at the time said it was the KKK. Even the KKK seems like an easy target when compared to a group of powerful people trafficking in children. I have unfortunately learned that Atlanta is among the top 3 highest volume child trafficking cities. It stands to reason that the elite pedophiles would not only be moving children through here but participating in abuse here. What does anyone else think about this? Any thoughts? Any proof? Any similar stories worth investigating?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Since I know everyone loves links, here are a few:

Franklin Credit Union - en.wikipedia.org...

Wayne Williams CIA training - www.afrocentriconline.com...

Atlanta Human Trafficking Hub - www.myfoxatlanta.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I am definitely marking this because I am very curious as to where the members may take this. Interesting question on your part no doubt. Flagged to help draw some attention.

Makes you wonder about the places they don't really mention that would have just as good potential to be a high traffic area as well, for example, keep a eye on Atlanta it's a hot spot. Meanwhile, Miami, San Fransico, New York, Seattle, could have a much higher volume. Long as folks are looking at the left hand....

The problem is, it isn't just the elite. They just make it more interesting to give it a second thought of disgust, sadly. Sigh

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Losonczy

This topic seems to becoming more and more prominent in the msm. Usually it would be given small column inches and then quickly forgot about after suggestions of a victim being a liar etc. Being from ireland there has been a lot of interest in the Catholic church and the care homes it ran. There seems to have been a massive cover up around abuse of children under their care. Seeing the far reaching powers of the church it would be a perfect vechicle to traffic children around the world. From very religious south american countries moving them up into the north american big states.

Alot of this child exploitation has been perfected a long time ago and before politicians etc had as much protection as they do today. When the church had control of their villages etc no one dared question them or speak out against them. Therefore i firmly believe the church to be facilitating the trafficing of children around the world to be abused by crueal, sick perverted men and women. The reasons for doing this vary from just plain old payment but also a way to blackmail someone when caught in this kind of situation.

The whole thing sickens me to my stomach and i get more and more frustrated at the continuing attempts to hide the truth.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Hatred runs deep in the South. Although Wayne Williams may be guilty of some of the murders, he was only charged with a couple. The rest were closed out of convenience and pressure from citizens and politicians.

These crimes were happening in black neighborhoods to black children and the black community understandably didn't think police were doing enough to stop it.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply guys. A friend of mine works on the Georgia Governor's task force against trafficking so I've become more familiar with the topic a little closer to home. And in keeping with your comments about the church, I used to think that was something that happened over there until my beloved priest from childhood ended up on the list.

I am somewhat fascinated, perhaps because of the Serial Podcast experience and other cold cases, with looking back to see where a missed connection may lie. The Atlanta Child murders have always bothered me. Too quickly swept under the rug (assigned to one man) and George H.W. Bush as VP at the time was working on the case with the locals. Very high profile assistance for a hometown nut job. Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
OK...I KNOW godlikeproductions isn't seen as a credible source but this discussion looked interesting and brings up a higher victim count, more details on the victims and brings up George H.W. Bush's involvement in the case.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

uh oh, you have just committed a cardinal sin here, you linked to those who shall not be named.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Years ago i thought all of this stuff was garbage. Now i am convinced there is something serious going on at the highest levels of Government. I also think the time is getting near when it will all be known. God help the perpetrators.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

There are three threads running about this topic right now. I anticipate that this one, too, will eventually get around to the Satanic ritual abuse meme that seems to crop up periodically. I mention this because I hope this thread will rely more on critical reasoning and evidence. However, I'm not very hopeful that it will go in that direction.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Remember that scandal with Michael Aquino, an intelligence officer at a military base daycare, who was even recognised by the children, but was never charged? Even though several children tested positive for STDs? He also founded the Temple of Set. Intelligence connections to cults is prevalent. I think they are psychological testing grounds.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
To rise thoughthe ranks to become a top politician you have to let them get some dirt on you to be used as blackmail in just the same way as gangs on the street get new gang members to commit crimes so that they become trapped in.

Gay/Child sex at drug parties goes with the job for politicians these days along with the bribes from the corporations and bankers.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

There are three threads running about this topic right now. I anticipate that this one, too, will eventually get around to the Satanic ritual abuse meme that seems to crop up periodically. I mention this because I hope this thread will rely more on critical reasoning and evidence. However, I'm not very hopeful that it will go in that direction.

Quick question, do you think that the Satanic ritual abuse theme lacks evidence? I have seen a lot on that. My source who works on human trafficking here in Georgia says it's a tiny fraction of these cases. Regardless, the theme does come up whenever the elites come up. There is standard crime evidence but there may also be Satanic evidence like Michael Aquino in the case of the Franklin scandal. How can we keep this on track in your mind around evidence?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'd like to try in this thread to keep tying the connections back to Georgia. This is a story about a bust that states arrests were made in Georgia.
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Do you not think that if Child-sacrifice was going on, and I'm not suggesting it is, they would be leaving any evidence around of this?

When the accusations were first made in the 1980's regarding the paedophiles in Westminster, there wasn't much tangible evidence as these abuses were thoroughly covered up. I would suggest that if anything like Child-sacrifice was occurring, they would ensure no traces were left lying around.

Lots of children go missing either believed to have ran away from home or from care homes. Many are never seen again, either falling into a life of enforced sex slave or indeed murdered. We'll see how the Police investigation relating to 5 child murder cases in the U.K go, see if any of the establishment are arrested and charged. Then we may see glimpses of what reall has been going on.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It is true that if the UK situation starts to make people reconsider history--and it should--that someone may take a second look. What pains me is that taking a second look takes county/state/federal resources that are assumed better used on newer cases. This is another good thread I found on the attempts over the years to open up the Atlanta Child murders to more scrutiny, as recently as 9 years ago.
truecrimecases.blogspot.com...

Unless someone gets a tip on a person in power, such as the Jimmy Saville case, it is unlikely that someone will want to undertake the effort. Just as in the Serial Podcase with Adnon, there isn't enough impetus to clear someone that they convicted and got off their books. No one wants to spend money to clear Wayne Williams. However, if someone were to uncover facts that could implicate someone in a position of power, it might be the thing needed to get the Atlanta Child murders a second look. I'm going to look at the power elite in the 1980s and see who may not have been squeaky clean in that time period.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
OK...this is a CRACK crazy thread I found. I does tie Atlanta Child murders to satanism. What is most interesting is that it does name names where future research could be done. As one of the posters previously stated it is all over the board crazy. It even includes references to Mark David Chapman (John Lennon's killer) who I did NOT know had an Atlanta connection. Anyway...there is a reason I entitled the thread "connecting the dots." The dots may seem crazy...but they may in fact connect in a much larger, stranger picture. Here is the thread. A warning to those who "don't want to know" there are some explicit references to what was done to some of the children here. There may be NO credibility to this particular thread, but I don't think that can be established without investigation into some of the people named in it.

www.textfiles.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Losonczy

Quick question, do you think that the Satanic ritual abuse theme lacks evidence? I have seen a lot on that. My source who works on human trafficking here in Georgia says it's a tiny fraction of these cases. Regardless, the theme does come up whenever the elites come up. There is standard crime evidence but there may also be Satanic evidence like Michael Aquino in the case of the Franklin scandal. How can we keep this on track in your mind around evidence?

The claims of organized Satanic ritual abuse lacks evidence. It's been investigated in by the FBI in the US and no evidence was found. That's not to say that individuals haven't done this but that's a far cry from organized groups. Of course the people who believe that it's widespread claimed that the FBI is run by Satanists. In fact, they claim that any official organization that couldn't find evidence is run by Satanists. Zero evidence, of course.

It's my understanding that the grand jury dismissed the Franklin case for lack of evidence. Is that not accurate? Michael Aquino is an actual Satanist. No doubt about that. However, there's no evidence that he committed a crime. I would like to see all the evidence in that case, including who questioned the children and exactly what they were asked. The fact that the case went nowhere suggests that notions were planted in the heads of the children. For example, did the children pick Aquino out of a lineup or did adults point to him and ask, "Is that the evil man who did those horrible things to you?" Big difference. Huge difference. Were children asked, "Did those people wear robes and kill babies?" Or were the children asked, "What happened? Tell us everything you remember" without any prompting? Were the children asked, "Was the room you were in painted black?" Or were they asked what color the walls were? We need to remember that as soon as the first accusations were made the word spread like wildfire among the parents who then grilled their children. It's more than possible, it's likely, that they planted notions in their children's heads. After all, they weren't trained investigators.

Anything is possible but we need to stay focused on actual evidence not wild accusations. We also need to remember that children sometimes make wild claims. That in no way negates the fact that child abuse exists but children are easily influenced by the people questioning them. This has been clearly demonstrated in the McMartin preschool case. In my opinion, it's ludicrous to suggest (not that you suggested it) that most people involved in law enforcement aren't horrified by child abuse and don't want to find perpetrators. I think the exact opposite is true. I think it's ludicrous to suggest that most district attorneys don't want to prosecute cases and most judges and juries don't want to convict. But if the evidence isn't there, they can't.

Have you noticed that the groups accused of Satanic ritual abuse in these forums (currently "the elite") are always groups resented and disliked by the abusers long before they accused them of Satanic ritual abuse? I suspect that the accusations take the form that they do because it's an expression of ultimate contempt. What could you accuse someone of that would be worse?

In my opinion, the Satanic cult angle is a red-herring and comes from religious hysteria much like the accusations earlier in history that people were witches who had made a pact with Satan. We know how that turned out for accused innocent people.

As for the horrific Atlanta child murders, I agree that it seems unlikely that the convicted person was the sole killer. But was there any evidence of child molestation in these cases? Is there any hard evidence that a "ring" was involved? It's certainly possible but it's also possible that one or two additional people did it.

I am not in any way suggesting that pedophile rings don't exist and shouldn't be pursued with all the force of law. I am simply suggesting that every accusation of any crime, including accusations in this forum, be quickly followed by a demand for evidence and accusations lacking any evidence be disregarded. After all, that's the only way to motivate people to come up with actual evidence that will result in arrests and convictions.

Thank you for your questions.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I have read in many different places, that there are weekly auctions for children in Atlanta. Some say about 300 go through there every week. Smh...
edit on 22-12-2014 by Lmm2004 because: Spell Check

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Mr. Aquino was here a while back doing an AMA session. I asked him more than once on his thread about Johnny Gosch and the circumstances around the Franklin incident. I never got a reply from anybody on the forum....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join