It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting the dots in pedophile rings - Atlanta Child Murders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Tangerine
a reply to: Losonczy

There are three threads running about this topic right now. I anticipate that this one, too, will eventually get around to the Satanic ritual abuse meme that seems to crop up periodically. I mention this because I hope this thread will rely more on critical reasoning and evidence. However, I'm not very hopeful that it will go in that direction.

Do you not think that if Child-sacrifice was going on, and I'm not suggesting it is, they would be leaving any evidence around of this?

When the accusations were first made in the 1980's regarding the paedophiles in Westminster, there wasn't much tangible evidence as these abuses were thoroughly covered up. I would suggest that if anything like Child-sacrifice was occurring, they would ensure no traces were left lying around.

Lots of children go missing either believed to have ran away from home or from care homes. Many are never seen again, either falling into a life of enforced sex slave or indeed murdered. We'll see how the Police investigation relating to 5 child murder cases in the U.K go, see if any of the establishment are arrested and charged. Then we may see glimpses of what reall has been going on.

How do you think people get convicted of heinous crimes? Evidence. If there is no evidence do you think they should be convicted anyway? Let me ask you this: why do you want to believe that people in Westminster are sacrificing children? If there's no evidence, I would think you'd actually be happy.

If missing children are never seen again, how in hell do you know what happened to them? You're speculating. I'm not saying that horrible things don't happen to some children but you've decided that many of them end up as sex slaves or murder victims. Exactly how do you know that?

I'll tell you what is bizarre about this and that's that some people actually seem to want this stuff to be true.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

There are three threads running about this topic right now. I anticipate that this one, too, will eventually get around to the Satanic ritual abuse meme that seems to crop up periodically. I mention this because I hope this thread will rely more on critical reasoning and evidence. However, I'm not very hopeful that it will go in that direction.

Do you not think that if Child-sacrifice was going on, and I'm not suggesting it is, they would be leaving any evidence around of this?

When the accusations were first made in the 1980's regarding the paedophiles in Westminster, there wasn't much tangible evidence as these abuses were thoroughly covered up. I would suggest that if anything like Child-sacrifice was occurring, they would ensure no traces were left lying around.

Lots of children go missing either believed to have ran away from home or from care homes. Many are never seen again, either falling into a life of enforced sex slave or indeed murdered. We'll see how the Police investigation relating to 5 child murder cases in the U.K go, see if any of the establishment are arrested and charged. Then we may see glimpses of what reall has been going on.

How do you think people get convicted of heinous crimes? Evidence. If there is no evidence do you think they should be convicted anyway? Let me ask you this: why do you want to believe that people in Westminster are sacrificing children? If there's no evidence, I would think you'd actually be happy.

If missing children are never seen again, how in hell do you know what happened to them? You're speculating. I'm not saying that horrible things don't happen to some children but you've decided that many of them end up as sex slaves or murder victims. Exactly how do you know that?

I'll tell you what is bizarre about this and that's that some people actually seem to want this stuff to be true.

Thanks for the lesson on how the law works, I will obviously go back to watching reality T.V, nothing to see here, move along.

I'll tell you what is bizarre, the fact that every thread relating to the child abuse/sacrifice, you appear and start asking for evidence. We are not detectives, we are merely speculating, as are you.

In your reply, you speculate that I and others want this stuff to be true, where's your evidence of this? You are correct that I do not know what has happened to the many children that have gone missing, but I have read accounts of some that have been forced into the sex trade, along with accounts of some being murdered, it's a fact that not even you can deny.

The Metropoloitan Police are currently investigating 5 potential child murder cases linked to the Westminster child abuse scandal. We will see what the outcome of the investigation is in due course, but at least the claims of victims are being listened to now. It was probably difficult for them to convince people of their plight in the past, because of a lack of evidence, and accusations being made against people firmly entrenched in the establishment. But I guess you would be happy to ignore their claims and continue to deny that this could ever be true.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I agree that finding evidence is key to unlocking these mysteries. In many cases of Child Sexual abuse, as one poster mentions, the testimonies of children were found to be unreliable (McMartin case for example) and no one was able to be held for the crimes. Even in the case of Wayne Williams here in Atlanta, there were discussions of physical evidence that was not properly investigated (example: carpet fibers though unique to Williams that could have actually been all over Atlanta). So how do we uncover evidence?

1) Re-examine evidence or evidentiary claims from existing cases.
2) Speak to adult survivors of child abuse. While not seen as credible testimony as a child, adult survivors may now be able to corroborate, support or substantiate their claims or recollections from youth. Perhaps here some of the children that Faye Yeager purported to assist in her Underground operation decades ago...where are they now? Example (a long ass read): amberalertsandmissingchildrencases.blogspot.com...
Another example: Fiona Barnett sgtreport.com...
3) Speak to adult pedophiles who may be willing to make deathbed confessions. Particularly if they were involved in powerful rings and are trying to make piece. It would be interesting to see who may have been involved in Atlanta at the time. Perhaps some of the senior KKK or supposed CIA camp participants. See an example of deathbed confessions here: radaronline.com...
4) Child rings create a tremendous amount of photo and film evidence. God knows none of us want to look at them or even can. I would rather stick hot pokers in my eyes. However, many people have been able to tie the background scenery from images to substantiate where a child was or have been able to identify adults in the videos. A picture is worth a thousand words...certainly today in this video/image capture crazy society. However, how do we find video evidence from Atlanta back in the 80s? Well...powerful people always had cameras and they used them. Here's an example from year's ago 1998: news.bbc.co.uk...

Anyone else interested in combing the Atlanta evidence that exists? Just think of what happened in the case of the West Memphis 3 the more people started to look at the physical evidence rather than the "devil panic" theories. There is evidence that can determine what happened to those other children.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If any armchair detectives are interested in starting to crawl through collected evidence and statements, here is the FBI's FOIA vault on the Atlanta Child murders:
vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Thanks for the lesson on how the law works, I will obviously go back to watching reality T.V, nothing to see here, move along.

I'll tell you what is bizarre, the fact that every thread relating to the child abuse/sacrifice, you appear and start asking for evidence. We are not detectives, we are merely speculating, as are you.

In your reply, you speculate that I and others want this stuff to be true, where's your evidence of this? You are correct that I do not know what has happened to the many children that have gone missing, but I have read accounts of some that have been forced into the sex trade, along with accounts of some being murdered, it's a fact that not even you can deny.

The Metropoloitan Police are currently investigating 5 potential child murder cases linked to the Westminster child abuse scandal. We will see what the outcome of the investigation is in due course, but at least the claims of victims are being listened to now. It was probably difficult for them to convince people of their plight in the past, because of a lack of evidence, and accusations being made against people firmly entrenched in the establishment. But I guess you would be happy to ignore their claims and continue to deny that this could ever be true.

Yes, I think the claims that groups of people turn into lizards and ritualistically molest and murder children is wacko. Sue me. Yes, I think many of the unsubstantiated claims made about this topic are wacko. Sue me. If you read my posts carefully, I do not attack posts formulated as beliefs. I call people on their claims of fact. You stated a claim of fact (ie. many missing children...). I properly asked you to back up that claim of fact with evidence and you could not do so. Some are not many.

Yes, we will see the outcome of the Metropolitan Police investigation. I hope they investigate it thoroughly and if evidence is found, I sincerely hope the perpetrators are dealt with severely. But if no evidence is found, I don't want innocent people convicted to feed the bloodlust of a bunch of people who see shape-shifting blood-sucking lizard people under every rock.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'll tell you what is bizarre, the fact that every thread relating to the child abuse/sacrifice, you appear and start asking for evidence. ...

Exactly how is it bizarre to ask for evidence of accusations of exploitation of children? That's how people get convicted. I won't go so far as to suggest that you don't want people convicted but I have to wonder why you have your priorities twisted. Which is more important, getting a conspiracy theory addiction fix, or protecting children? I'm pretty sure you'll say the latter. I agree.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lmm2004
a reply to: Ridhya

Mr. Aquino was here a while back doing an AMA session. I asked him more than once on his thread about Johnny Gosch and the circumstances around the Franklin incident. I never got a reply from anybody on the forum....

The trouble with your questions is that they were not actually asked in the "ask me anything" thread as you believe.

You actually posted them in a thread announcing that Eddie Munster, sorry, Mr Aquino, would be the next AMA participant. So he may never even have seen your questions.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
CAn we have a peaceful thread and discuss the facts. Nobody needs to school anybody. Let's just separate theory from fact/evidence. There is a place for both. Just label them appropriately. I'm digging into the FBI vault now: vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
OK...it's not evidence...it's just something I'm noting. Twice in the witness testimony or statements they referenced kids getting into blue Chevy Novas. Williams drove a white Chevelle station wagon. If I saw someone tooling around in a station wagon, that would be the first thing I pointed out...not the color or make. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Also, they seemed very interested in a suspected child molester/killer in Ector County Texas, Austin, Dallas. I have begun combing those files for a child killer in the database from the proper time period.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just saw a couple of thread tonight that gave me a chill. One..I did NOT know about was Nicole Kidman's father sketchy death this year after being accused of being a part of a Sydney Pedophile ring. I ignored that for a day and saw tonight that John Mark Karr resurfaced. The guy that confessed to Jon Benet Ramsey's murder. He claims he was in Colorado at the time but was also here in Georgia. A crazy young woman earlier this year claimed he was trying to get her to recruit for a pedophile cult. She appeared on the Today show. She is supposed to have communicated with Richard Ramirez and Charles Manson too, so who knows about her credibility, but the pedophile cult theme keeps coming up. I'd like it to die personally. Can we not catch these bastards and end them?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This was when the child murders go another look in 2005. It's been awhile. I know that Wayne will never get out, but I wish someone would look deeper.
www.tayarijones.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
aliciabanks.typepad.com...

Another interesting story a little more recently in 2010.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm no DNA expert. I have always heard that the DNA proof was thin on Wayne for the murders. I did find this article on one of the other boys. If that ties him to 3 that leaves 24 that he hasn't been tied to. It's a lot to tie to someone without any more proof. Are any of our lurkers LEO with DNA experience. Can you tell me how "ironclad" this report sounds?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am not a fan of the "the klan was behind it" story, however it is plausible. Even when I came to Georgia in the late 80s the news of the Venables at Stone Mountain and an active klan presence was still very visible here. Years later it seems like forever ago, but in truth, that was only 7 years after the child murders. This site has information including some of the information on the Sanders family and possible klan involvement that was sent anonymously to Wayne William's defense attorneys.
www.mltranslations.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Interesting possible tie between the Zodiac Killer letters and a letter sent in the child murders case. I never heard of this despite following the Zodiac case. I don't believe it really was a connection, but again...in considering the close proximity in the timing (late 70s to 80 in the child killings) a copy cat could have gotten interested in using letter to further poke at the police. Check out this thread about the letter, the request to the Washington Post and the reference to bussing of kids.

www.websleuths.com... d6

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join