It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 NYC officers dead in ambush-style shooting

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Thanks pal.

I'd only rebuttal that with what you have been saying...
It's not the Polices fault for those imprisonments (judges) or law changes (politicians)...

I always thought a Police State was dictated by the Police themselves.

However I respect your thoughts on the matter greatly & I'd agree that your experience living it is much more credible than my outsiders opinion.

Hopefully you've seen my comments about my own country the UK, I'm probably nice & tolerant in my rhetoric about the U.S by comparison

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh, Good. Al Sharpton is outraged about this.
www.usatoday.com...

link   
Attempting to conflate this shooting is misunderstandig the cause. Put simply, this is a man who wanted to shoot cops. The reasons are not necessarily what he stated. The liklihood is that he was emotionally ill. Posting your intended crime on facebook, is not the carefully laid out murder plans of anyone sane. Claiming to have a motive and stating it, does not mean it should be taken at face value.

Saying that, I don't consider this act, anymore cowardly than cops shooting/killing unarmed people, usually in groups against single people, using legal apparatus to avoid punishment and lying over and over again about it instead of facing the music. That is the essence of cowardice.

One day there will be some payback by disinfranchised groups; when people have had enough en masse, we'll see this sort of thing happening and the killers no-where to be seen and no witnesses to come forward. That time hasn't quite arrived yet, but its a real possiblity. This simply isn't the start of it, just a madman on a killing spree and suicide.

link   
a reply to: neo96

That certainly isn't remotely close to anything I said.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
My Father was an Officer for 30 years.

Some families are heartbroken beyond words.

Forever, these families will associate Christmas with the death of a Family member.

We will never know for sure exactly why this idiot did this.

But, I encourage everybody to pray or do what you do to send love to these families.

This just sucks...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Cops are all different…good and bad and indifferent

I remember once driving around and saw a driver dam near run over a cop on the beat.

The cops rally pissed off and is all dirty and stuff…

I called to the cop from my car window and say “come on get in” and we followed the guy a few blocks and tried to catch him but no dice. The cop just got out the car and offered no thank you or nothing and left

That’s alright I did my duty as a citizen and shouldn’t expect a thank you I guess.

Another time a guy rear ends me on the highway driving stupid and we get out our cars and I cold cocked him. Obviously some driver watching called the cops and they come and you know what they try to help me get away from the situation telling me the guy doesn’t want to press charges so go on your way.

Cops are all different and there are always different circumstances

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
nypost.com...
The tragic heroes were working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill in Bedford-Stuyvesant when they were shot...

I wonder what the 'drill' scenario was? A militant black group ambushing police? This is starting to sound like another false-flag attack.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
nypost.com...
The tragic heroes were working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill in Bedford-Stuyvesant when they were shot...

I wonder what the 'drill' scenario was? A militant black group ambushing police? This is starting to sound like another false-flag attack.

I know right? I mean why would the police train for a terrorist attack in a city where multiple terrorist attacks have occurred.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks pal.

I'd only rebuttal that with what you have been saying...
It's not the Polices fault for those imprisonments (judges) or law changes (politicians)...

I always thought a Police State was dictated by the Police themselves.

However I respect your thoughts on the matter greatly & I'd agree that your experience living it is much more credible than my outsiders opinion.

Hopefully you've seen my comments about my own country the UK, I'm probably nice & tolerant in my rhetoric about the U.S by comparison

Thanks Charlie!

The police do what they are told! After the supreme court ruled that they weren't responsible to protect and serve but to uphold the law, things changed.

I am just baffled at how my fellow countrymen/women choose to blame the police versus those in the government who allow the bad behavior and protects it. Again, I don't hate all LEO's just those dumb enough to allow their primal human traits to take over their civilized ones......

Anyhow, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you and your family!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

nypost.com...

I know right? I mean why would the police train for a terrorist attack in a city where multiple terrorist attacks have occurred.

Perish the thought! Just because it's happened multiple times before doesn't mean one should practice for, or prepare for, it ever happening again.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: catt3

Sorry.

www.wsls.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

In Bed-Stuy? Get real.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

In Bed-Stuy? Get real.

Yes, because as Sydney demonstrated, nobody ever does anything in areas with lots of shops, cafes, restaurants, etc. Those areas are off limits to bad things.

link   

In Bed-Stuy? Get real.

Ah, I am sorry my bad..I thought they were in a Brooklyn neighborhood and we all know terrorism only hits big targets like they show in the movies.

link   

I agree, it's all misplaced & only causes more division.
Hopefully we see a change.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you and your's my friend.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Crime
‘NYPD Gets What They Deserve’: Here’s How Some Celebrated the Shooting Deaths of Two Ambushed New York City Police Officers

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
When u have race baiters like Obama, Holder, Sharpton hyping up non racial issues, u can bet there will be shootings of cops. In fact, I bet that was the whole idea. Order Out of Chaos, this will give them more opportunities to push NWO progressive agendas.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
When u have race baiters like Obama, Holder, Sharpton hyping up non racial issues, u can bet there will be shootings of cops. In fact, I bet that was the whole idea. Order Out of Chaos, this will give them more opportunities to push NWO progressive agendas.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Dave Chapelle: why terrorists won't take black people as hostage
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So. he has lots of crasy posts.
he then shoots two cops.
Then posts about it with pics of blood on his pants???
is that true? Then commits suicide.

sounds like a stupid set up to me.
or a cop just shot him.
I wounder if he shot the wright one?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join