It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 NYC officers dead in ambush-style shooting

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
So. he has lots of crasy posts.
he then shoots two cops.
Then posts about it with pics of blood on his pants???
is that true? Then commits suicide.

sounds like a stupid set up to me.
or a cop just shot him.
I wounder if he shot the wright one?

or a coward criminal took the cowards way out so he didn't have to rot in jail.
Good on him though, less resources the public would have to waste on him.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Wow ya those tweets are pretty senseless.

That is not what needs to be said, does nothing at all but spread more hate.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Crime
‘NYPD Gets What They Deserve’: Here’s How Some Celebrated the Shooting Deaths of Two Ambushed New York City Police Officers

www.theblaze.com...

Just when I think i can't anymore disgusted with our country.

They lower the bar even more.
edit on 20-12-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
When u have race baiters like Obama, Holder, Sharpton hyping up non racial issues, u can bet there will be shootings of cops. In fact, I bet that was the whole idea. Order Out of Chaos, this will give them more opportunities to push NWO progressive agendas.

Shhhhhhhh, your violating a matter of National Security!

Or is it National Insecurity?
edit on 20-12-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: centhwevir1979

This makes me sick, people need to stop with the vitriolic hate mongering aimed at the police.

The rampant police misconduct is what earned them the vitriol. You can't just beat, rape, frame, intimidate, harass, and murder people and get away with it forever.

Earned?

This is a very disgusting thing to say!

Shame on you sir. Do you know for a fact that these two officers "beat, raped, framed, intimidated, harassed and murdered people"? I would think not. It is this exact mindset that keeps this "vitriol" alive and kicking.

When you speak these kinds of words, you are sending out negative energy, that in essence, will boomerang back to you. Karma.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Crime
‘NYPD Gets What They Deserve’: Here’s How Some Celebrated the Shooting Deaths of Two Ambushed New York City Police Officers

www.theblaze.com...

(i'm not english speaker first btw )

The rascist comment about black dead people ( and black in general ) was WAY worse then that during the police crisis. And way much more ! But media didn't made news with it.

And about this issue. From what i understand.

1- He tried to kill his ex GF.
2- When in NY shoot 2 cops.
3- Run aways and post cops/hating message
4- Suicide in the metro station.

The guy went crazy and wanted to killhimself and "bring" people he hate with him.

If the police/gouverment didnt let go the Murderers Cops, and give them justice/Trial. This guy only would have shoot his ex and shoot himself.

But maybe he have a long cop/hate story, so he hated them before the crisis.

Still he's just a mentally-ill/coward who didnt want to die alone.

Anddddddddddddddddddd this still re-bring the "Right to bear arms" of the USA.... And here in Canada conservator/right-wing are for semi-automatic guns for 12yrs kids LOL.

I hate guns, they are KILLING machine. Not "tool" lol. If your guns can't kill or hurt anybody or animal, your "Tool" is not working.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The US Government lowered the bar to the ground when they started torturing people. The fish rots from the head down.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86

Crime

www.theblaze.com...

The rascist comment about black dead people ( and black in general ) was WAY worse then that during the police crisis. And way much more ! But media didn't made news with it.

The guy went crazy and wanted to killhimself and "bring" people he hate with him.

If the police/gouverment didnt let go the Murderers Cops, and give them justice/Trial. This guy only would have shoot his ex and shoot himself.

Anddddddddddddddddddd this still re-bring the "Right to bear arms" of the USA.... And here in Canada conservator/right-wing are for semi-automatic guns for 12yrs kids LOL.

I hate guns, they are KILLING machine. Not "tool" lol. If your guns can't kill or hurt anybody or animal, your "Tool" is not working.

So your sole purpose as someone who doesn't speak English was to bring up gun control?

Pffffft, Knives and stones kill too.......OH, I can kill with my fist s too! Want them outlawed too?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

When u have race baiters like Obama, Holder, Sharpton hyping up non racial issues, u can bet there will be shootings of cops. In fact, I bet that was the whole idea. Order Out of Chaos, this will give them more opportunities to push NWO progressive agendas.

What does the bold part mean, please?

Need to know before...well just need to know.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Because the coward walked up behind them and shot them in the head. They never saw it coming to shoot him in the leg. If nothing else this guy has caused cops in that area to be more wary and defensive, so more likely to shoot the thugs first, ask questions later. They weree probably more hesitant to use any lethal force because of the Garner aftermath, so this a$$hole just ratcheted things up again.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

The US Government lowered the bar to the ground when they started torturing people. The fish rots from the head down.

It's done a hell of a lot worse than that, but this thread is neither the time or place.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Can I spell it out for you?

W H A T D O E S T H E P O L I C E S T A T E H A V E T O D O W I T H R A C E?????

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

W H A T D O E S T H E P O L I C E S T A T E H A V E T O D O W I T H R A C E?????

Why are you shouting at me?

I believe the person I was asking the question of said "non racist." I was asking for clarification.

In addition, the state trooper shot in PA was shot by a person of what race? As one example.

But again, I just wanted clarification.

Thanks anyway.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Crime

www.theblaze.com...

So your sole purpose as someone who doesn't speak English was to bring up gun control?

Pffffft, Knives and stones kill too.......OH, I can kill with my fist s too! Want them outlawed too?

Lol, use your brains. I'm against "Killing/Hurting" tool.

A stone you can built a wall, a BBQ, make fire with it etc.

Knife you cut meat, cut vegetable, cut clothes etc.

Your hand, you write, make art, or touch urself at night ( or gun lover, touch their guns lol ).

Gun are for hurting/killing ONLY.

Why any retards, psychopath, kids of 12yrs need guns ?

Why any SANE person, who dont hunt, need a gun ? ( In USA, soo many guns are outthere, even "SANE" person want gun because psychopath got them )

Here in Canada, before Harper, guns were controlled. Now its free and Crime goes up....

Gun Lobby runs America and soon Canada.

( With gun control the crazy guys would had trouble to get guns ( he had criminal record i think, so it would be "no" for owning a gun. And reselling gun on blackmarket would be harder/riskyer )

But EH! America F*ck Yeah!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Police officers turned their backs on Mayor Bill de Blasio as he walked into the police press conference about the two NYPD officers shot and killed execution-style in Brooklyn.

pix11.com...

link   

Why are you shouting at me?

I believe the person I was asking the question of said "non racist." I was asking for clarification.

In addition, the state trooper shot in PA was shot by a person of what race? As one example.

But again, I just wanted clarification.

Thanks anyway.

Nope! Nice deflection, but you were asking the question on the highlighted words which were this hyping up non racial issues.

My point was that police brutality is not racial.

Explain?

link   
So this is the guy:

news.vice.com...

edit on 20-12-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

"All this type of thing can accomplish is an increase in the power of the police state. "

Bingo!

All it took was a few criminals gunned down by police, a lil' grease on the propaganda machine, and some gentle nudging of loonies to get the ball rolling.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Crime

www.theblaze.com...

Lol, use your brains. I'm against "Killing/Hurting" tool.

A stone you can built a wall, a BBQ, make fire with it etc.

Knife you cut meat, cut vegetable, cut clothes etc.

Your hand, you write, make art, or touch urself at night ( or gun lover, touch their guns lol ).

Gun are for hurting/killing ONLY.

Why any retards, psychopath, kids of 12yrs need guns ?

Why any SANE person, who dont hunt, need a gun ? ( In USA, soo many guns are outthere, even "SANE" person want gun because psychopath got them )

Here in Canada, before Harper, guns were controlled. Now its free and Crime goes up....

Gun Lobby runs America and soon Canada.

( With gun control the crazy guys would had trouble to get guns ( he had criminal record i think, so it would be "no" for owning a gun. And reselling gun on blackmarket would be harder/riskyer )

But EH! America F*ck Yeah!

Who do you call when your family or yourself is in danger? Men with guns! Enough said! Be a victim, or defend yourself!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

edit on 20-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: I'm Charlie's girlfriend playing with his phone and accidentally posting on this, how do I delete this post?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join