It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists attack Pakistan School , 500 students held hostage Gunfire on

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is so horrible. My thoughts to the parents and families .

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

These are some of the kids which have passed away , Principle of the school has also passed away .

files.abovetopsecret.com...
Above image is the pic of a bloodied shoe, maybe just a 4 year old girl ...

edit on 16-12-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
These despicable human actions make me wish I believed hell is true.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Terrible situation.
RIP.

& some of you, blaming Islam for the deaths of 100+ Muslim children is just downright disingenuous.

If you don't understand the political/militarised implications of this then you should just refrain from commenting because it makes you sound like a moron.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Absolute BARBARIANS!

Innocent kids,

Yeah hell is true, and it's called the entire ME.

From the Red Sea to it's Indian border.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I may be ready to join my wife in her 10 year long habit of "not watching or reading any non-local news because its never good news"

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I see the Muslim apologists have shown up, right on cue. The usual blather about "this isn't Islam, they aren't Muslim, blah, blah, BS".

Go tell the Taliban they aren't Muslim and they didn't do this in the name of Allah. I dare you. Don't do it from behind your keyboard, go do it to their face.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: loki41872

Maybe if you saw the footage of all the Muslims outside crying their eyes out at this disgraceful act you would understand this has nothing to do with Islam and is in fact a political Insurgency called the Taliban retaliating against the Pakistan Military by killing their children.

But "Muslim apologist" nonsense is a good star grabber on this site...

You'd do well to research the situation before you make silly claims that this was done for Allah...
It was done for Men, by Men.

& Allah is on the side of those children.

(post by KROandSOTV removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: loki41872
I see the Muslim apologists have shown up, right on cue. The usual blather about "this isn't Islam, they aren't Muslim, blah, blah, BS".

Go tell the Taliban they aren't Muslim and they didn't do this in the name of Allah. I dare you. Don't do it from behind your keyboard, go do it to their face.

^^^THIS^^^

(post by CharlieSpeirs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

No you go do it since you’re the one filled with anti-Islamic hatred and bigotry AND IGNORANCE!

It’s the MUSLIMS in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and (THE HEROIC KURDS WHO EVERYBODY WANTS TO PRAISE) who are and will be the ones to defeat the extremist sects of Jihadists.

Just because they call themselves Muslim doesn’t mean they are Muslims.

The whole of the Islamic clergy have condemned them as frauds and Not ISLAMIC.

Do you blame all Germans for Hitler?

All Americans for the KKK

Do you blame All Christians for the Westboro Baptist church, the Christian Identity movement, Jim Jones, Dave Quarish and all other Christian nutty sects throughout the years?

Are you too narrow minded and blind to see the above facts (ITS MUSLIMS FIGHTING THESE NUTS) to alter your ignorant analysis?

I doubt it
edit on 16-12-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

(post by CharlieSpeirs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: KROandSOTV

I fear continuing this debate with someone as illiterate & closed minded as yourself may cause me to lose valuable Brain Cells.

You can sit behind your keyboard frothing at the mouth...
If anyone is a danger to society in this back and forth it's the UKIP supporter.

Pathetic response from a pathetic little convert.

Salam Alaykum.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Terrible situation.
RIP.

& some of you, blaming Islam for the deaths of 100+ Muslim children is just downright disingenuous.

If you don't understand the political/militarised implications of this then you should just refrain from commenting because it makes you sound like a moron.

What are we going to do charlie?

From your perspective how to we stop terrorism from spreading?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

a reply to: KROandSOTV

Classless buffoon.

Do some research.

You're a idiot a dangerous islamic apologist,That sits behind a keyboard spouting BS on how lovely the death cult of islam is.

But you never blame islam its always something else or some other cause.

PATHETIC little convert

How is bombing countries in the name of democracy any different than killing in the name of Islam ?? . Take the religious BS somewhere else please

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaDeCo
Why in the world isn't this thread getting more traction on this site? I am sort of shocked. This is important news. I am so saddened by the loss of these children. I can't even imagine. I don't want to imagine. Any other updates beyond what the MSM is spewing?

I watched this topic since posting this morning, now I too wonder why there are so few responses.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Maybe if you saw the footage of all the Muslims outside crying their eyes out at this disgraceful act you would understand this has nothing to do with Islam and is in fact a political Insurgency called the Taliban retaliating against the Pakistan Military by killing their children.

But "Muslim apologist" nonsense is a good star grabber on this site...

You'd do well to research the situation before you make silly claims that this was done for Allah...

It was done for Men, by Men.

& Allah is on the side of those children.

Thanks for the heads up. I took your advice and researched the situation. You're wrong. According to someone there, it was done in the name of allah. Since you were obviously there to make your claim it wasn't, I guess you just didn't hear it.

The young boy described how, after they burst in shouting 'Allah-o-Akbar' - which means 'God is greatest' - one of them shouted: 'There are so many children beneath the benches, go and get them'.
www.dailymail.co.uk...# ixzz3M5aHDqJG

"Allah is on the side of those children"? Ya, this was pretty obvious.

edit on 16-12-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join