It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists attack Pakistan School , 500 students held hostage Gunfire on

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

2:30pm - Four children killed: hospital
Lady Reading Hospital sources confirm that two more have been killed by militant firing, with 27 injured. Two students died while they were being shifted to the hospital while two others died at the hospital.

12:28pm - TTP says militants ordered to shoot
TTP spokesman Muhammad Khorasani tells AFP there are six attackers.

“They include target killers and suicide attackers. They have been ordered to shoot the older students but not the children,” he said.

12:26pm - More students injured
The number of wounded increases to 30, including one teacher and six children whose condition is reported as critical. A large number of concerned parents have turned up at the site but are being held by security officials.

12:25 pm - Evacuation underway
Military officials confirm that five to six terrorists have entered a school in Peshawar's Warsak road.

The school has been cordoned off, with a rescue operation in progress. Security officials said that children and teachers are being evacuated.

12:20 pm - Two children killed: hospital
The Lady Reading Hospital (LRH) has confirmed that two students have been killed and 10 injured as a result of gunfire.

Hospital sources said one male and one female student were killed. Two of the 10 injured students are in critical condition.

12:13pm - 500 students held hostage

Reuters reports that the gunmen have taken hundreds of students and teachers hostage.

A Reuters journalist at the scene could hear heavy gunfire from inside the school as soldiers surrounded it.

Military officials said at least six armed men had entered the military-run Army Public School. About 500 students and teachers were believed to be inside.

12:11pm - TTP claims responsibility

AFP reports that Taliban militants have attacked the army-run school.

A spokesman for a faction of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan said the gunmen had been ordered to shoot older students at the school in the city of Peshawar.

12:05pm - Seven wounded in attack

According to initial reports, the terrorists opened fire on entering the building, wounding least seven people, including five children.

Police sources said that at least six terrorists entered the school after scaling its walls.

A heavy contingent of police and security forces have reached the spot and cordoned off the area as an operation continues.

So reports coming in that 20 killed , 17 children 1 teacher and 1 soldier and 1 terrorist . 6 terrorists seemed to have attacked the school in army uniform

edit on 16-12-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Attacking schools... Killing children...

Sick bastards.... Again all for the cause of religion.

Speechless....

Sadly

Rodinus
edit on 16/12/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I can only imagine what would happen if this type of terrorist hostage platform came to the US, especially if kids are involved?

The citizens would demand a hardened police state, and then all rights are vanished.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
3 terrorists killed, 1 blew himself up . 20 kids killed as of now . around 43 injured . Not a word in western media as of now . They were running live coverage for 24 hours yesterday

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
So let me get this right . A few of their precious terrorist leaders got picked off and the retaliate by killing children . COWARDS

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
.......... . . . .

I don't even know how to react anymore, this is getting ridiculous.

How could you even have faith in the type of god that would condone this madness?

How could you not instantly collapse of guilt and hate yourself for the rest of your life?

Are these all psychopaths?? How? Why? WHAT THE F**K?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Can you post a link to your source please?
....second line

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
* 84 Children Dead. Over 100 total deaths. The Taliban in Pakistan have claimed responsibility so you can feel how they feel about their losses. So sad.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 16-12-2014 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2014 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

Army school for the children of the armed forces. Security ?? Shame.
edit on 16-12-2014 by skywatcher44 because: Added and their for there.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
sky news reporting 84 children dead. but then went back to talking about Sydney.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
this insane world is giving me conflict fatigue. i'm becoming numb to the endless stream of killings. where does it all end?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The school is a military trainnig school and this is a revenge attack for the pakistan army killing lot of rebels in some place you have never heard off because those type of killings get hidden by the press.

One side trains with M-16 and the other with AK-47s and when it suites the leaders in pakistan they ask america to do some drone attacks.

Two sides to this story

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

My heart goes out to all those who have experienced this dreadful and sinful attack. I understand from Sky that there are still children held by the hideous taliban.

Surely its time for this group to be eradicated from the world. Their ideology is so archaic its and beliefs an insult to humanity. Is their problem a religious one or a power issue and they simply want to take the world back to the dark ages?

The tv interviewer has just said about them that "they simply want to go in and kill and get killed". What can you do with this mentality apart from eradicate it its not worthy of a human being?

Its been said that Pakistani men are joining isis in their droves and we still have them arriving in the uk to come and live here? One cannot wonder just how 'clever this policy of allowing people with such a different ideology on life and its values can settle safely without posing a problem to others with different views.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: solarstorm

The citizens would demand a hardened police state, and then all rights are vanished.

Even if 500 kidds are killed it does not mean that 350m need to give in to the police state, privacy , free speech

Trouble is when it comes to the USA we have no way of knowing if it is a false flag

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
120+ killed 104 are children

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
The school is a military trainnig school and this is a revenge attack for the pakistan army killing lot of rebels in some place you have never heard off because those type of killings get hidden by the press.

No, its called Army public School ..Its a normal School were kids go to learn . Its just Run by the military . Its NOT a military training school

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Attacking and killing defenceless little kids. Soul-less yellow-spined cowards.

What kind of adult 'people' sit around plotting against kids for goodness sake?

Those poor kids, I can't imagine how terrified they must be. It makes me RAGE.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Blasts going off in School right now , 3 blasts reported as of now ....

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

One side trains with M-16 and the other with AK-47s and when it suites the leaders in pakistan they ask america to do some drone attacks.

Two sides to this story
yeah. because any of that justifies killing kids. sick.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Why in the world isn't this thread getting more traction on this site? I am sort of shocked. This is important news. I am so saddened by the loss of these children. I can't even imagine. I don't want to imagine. Any other updates beyond what the MSM is spewing?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join