It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists attack Pakistan School , 500 students held hostage Gunfire on

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Talliostro
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Coverage about this is rather well in Germany and this attack has replaced the news coverage about Sidney atm.
Maybe the US Media just isn't this interested...

American media is talking about it.......................................

Breaks your heart, speechless

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Just like the Taliban to target children. They did this all the time while we were in Afghanistan.

My first medevac mission was a 6 month old that had her leg blown off in an IED that killed her parents.

The Taliban are a bunch of monsters who use their religion to justify their bloodlust.

What is it about them?

How is it possible to become so disconnected from humanity? Can you tell me?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
The school is a military trainnig school and this is a revenge attack for the pakistan army killing lot of rebels in some place you have never heard off because those type of killings get hidden by the press.

One side trains with M-16 and the other with AK-47s and when it suites the leaders in pakistan they ask america to do some drone attacks.

Two sides to this story

Ohhhh, OK they had a REASON then to kill all these unarmed kids. Well silly me. Yes what you just said makes it all OK. So when kids get brainwashed to join the jihadis in British Mosques, it is alright to barge in and mow them all down with gunfire, because of...your reason above. What planet are you from?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is sick. Killing people is bad enough already. But children? Damn. What a huge tragedy.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is on the Pakistani government. They have been conciliatory toward the Taliban from the get-go. The pro-Taliban politicians should be dragged out into the street and shot like dogs. Targeting children? The gloves come off.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Surprised that Western Media hasn't reported very clearly on the matter. When the news broke in, these are the 2 things that I heard and saw on the Indian news channels:

1. The terrorists were specifically directed to attack older children, not younger ones.. It makes no sense to kill older children, they still are children. The mentality is totally f***ed up.

2. The kids were apparently lined up and shot, apart from being bombed as well.

There seems to have been absolutely no motive in even doing this. Not that having a motive makes these crimes any less heinous.

Pakistan school carnage - one student's experience

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I know but it's more like that in the past we didn't have those differences with them .. The wars have made them like they are now. I know that they will not stop killing innocent people . And I know peace is only going to be more distant then before. If we not already heading for total apocalyptic measurements here on Earth..

I would like to see a thread where one of those fanatics could be questioned. Although I know he wouldn't last a minute in here..

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: marina4
My daughter is sleeping in my bed tonight...just dont know what to say... whats next?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
Attacking schools... Killing children...

Sick bastards.... Again all for the cause of religion.

Speechless....

Sadly

Rodinus

But....but it can't be about religion, Islam's the religion of peace. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all these terrorists are Muslim.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan has claimed responsibility for the attack as retaliation for a major military offensive in the region

So, the Taliban in Pakistan decided to up the ante against the Pakistani Government in their struggle for control of the Country...by ordering the massacre of innocent kids at school.

There are really only two ways to go on this:

1) Withdraw from the area, ceding control to the Taliban...and then hoping that they will be satisfied with that portion of Pakistan (or whatever they will then call that new Country)

2) Quadruple down on the "major military offensive", surge into the region and don't pull back until every last Taliban extremist is rooted out and brought to justice.

This play by the Taliban should result in their utter destruction...let's see if the Pakistanis have the courage to finally stand up to the Islamist cancer that is plaguing their nation. They sheltered Al Aqaeda and Bin Laden, they turned a blind eye to the Taliban presence inside of Pakistan and the role they were playing in the ongoing conflict in Afghanistan, and have mounted half-hearted periodic push backs against the extremists - and this is what has resulted.

Pakistan needs to use this horrific act as a national rallying cry!
edit on 16-12-2014 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: marina4
Surprised that Western Media hasn't reported very clearly on the matter. When the news broke in, these are the 2 things that I heard and saw on the Indian news channels:

1. The terrorists were specifically directed to attack older children, not younger ones.. It makes no sense to kill older children, they still are children. The mentality is totally f***ed up.

2. The kids were apparently lined up and shot, apart from being bombed as well.

There seems to have been absolutely no motive in even doing this. Not that having a motive makes these crimes any less heinous.

Pakistan school carnage - one student's experience

Of course the western media won't report very clearly. It would be politically incorrect. They'll either push a story report on either a "lone wolf" Muslim as in the case of what happened in Sydney or cover the hell out of it if it's a white male like what's happening now in PA.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
But....but it can't be about religion, Islam's the religion of peace. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all these terrorists are Muslim.

Not true. Anyone can call themselves anything they want. That doesn't make it true. The guy in the Sydney chocolate shop attack said he was an Islamic cleric but the entire Islamic community said that was B.S. He was a serial sexual predator. Westboro Baptist Church called themselves Christians. They aren't. The Crusaders called themselves Christians. They weren't.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Children. Those scum killed children. How brave and noble of them to choose helpless victims who could not fight back. Is that their level these days? They can't beat the authorities so they target children instead. And what possible justification can they give? Is education Western? Is reading and writing a Western plot? Is the fact that 2 + 2 = 4 somehow linked to London or Washington or Delhi?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just heard a report from NPR that said this was revenge or motivated by the military in Pakistan for an offensive against them. And they targeted this military school where it is mostly made up of children who's family is in the military. If I have the report right.

Hopefully this in flames the people of Pakistan to get the Taliban out of there. After this I don't know what needs to be done to get them hated by the whole country.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan has claimed responsibility for the attack as retaliation for a major military offensive in the region

So, the Taliban in Pakistan decided to up the ante against the Pakistani Government in their struggle for control of the Country...by ordering the massacre of innocent kids at school.

There are really only two ways to go on this:

1) Withdraw from the area, ceding control to the Taliban...and then hoping that they will be satisfied with that portion of Pakistan (or whatever they will then call that new Country)

2) Quadruple down on the "major military offensive", surge into the region and don't pull back until every last Taliban extremist is rooted out and brought to justice.

Thanks for bringing the motive to my attention. I missed that, somehow numb from all the crappy stuff that has been happening for no good reason -- like the Sydney siege which was plain stupid.

From whatever I've seen of Pakistan government, they would not attack the Taliban but negotiate. The Taliban is never going to be satisfied with a piece of Pakistan, they will definitely look at complete domination over Muslim countries to further their extremist views.

So far, all the money that is being given to Pakistan by the US of A for upping their military strength and being able to drive out extremists such as Taliban doesn't seem to be helping.. I'm not sure how many more billions they would need to just drive out the scum. Billions that could've been spent in implementing safety measures for the Pakistanis instead of claiming to be spent on military works and nothing coming out of it.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
I just heard a report from NPR that said this was revenge or motivated by the military in Pakistan for an offensive against them. And they targeted this military school where it is mostly made up of children who's family is in the military. If I have the report right.

Hopefully this in flames the people of Pakistan to get the Taliban out of there. After this I don't know what needs to be done to get them hated by the whole country.

Another reason I saw that they did this was out of revenge for Malala getting the Nobel Peace Prize. The people of Pakistan will do absolutely nothing to get the Taliban out of there.

"Peshawar school attack: Taliban's 'revenge' for Malala Yousafzai's Nobel Peace Prize"
www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Another reason I saw that they did this was out of revenge for Malala getting the Nobel Peace Prize. The people of Pakistan will do absolutely nothing to get the Taliban out of there.

"Peshawar school attack: Taliban's 'revenge' for Malala Yousafzai's Nobel Peace Prize"
www.ibtimes.co.uk...

What makes you think that the Pakistani people had a say in the rise of the Taliban? It was all down to the Pakistani intelligence service, the ISI, followed by a set of calamitous decisions by the Pakistani Government that let the Pakistani Taliban get out of control.
edit on 16-12-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

This is not in the name of religion, if you dont understand that then you need to research the history of whats going on. The sick and inhumane acts are in the name of nothing but the warped minds of people who want control and power and will use all mean neccessary.

Its a sad day for all humans. I pray for all the families involved, the students, the teachers and the families of the attackers and yes even the attackers. What must have happened to these people to believe this was a just thing to do? I will pray for their damned souls

peace and keep safe everyone

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

What makes you think that the Pakistani people had a say in the rise of the Taliban? It was all down to the Pakistani intelligence service, the ISI, followed by a set of calamitous decisions by the Pakistani Government that let the Pakistani Taliban get out of control.

I never said the Pakistani people had a say in the rise of the Taliban. I was replying to another that the Pakistani people (including the government, intelligence) won't get rid of them. They're too afaid. Which means the USA will quadruple down and we'll incur the casualties and tab as we feel we must police the world since they won't do the job themselves. Not that it's right. Iraq and Libya were until we stuck our nose in.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

wow... the live reports were way off...

9 gunmen/insurgents, several-few had suicide vests (3 explosions at the height of the attack may be the suicide's)
162 kids and staff murdered... a SQ hot link
mobile.reuters.com...

the insurgents spokespersons at Taliban said the school for Officers kids was chosen so that the Pakistani Military would feel-the-pain the Taliban experience daily with their relatives/kids targeted (by Drones?)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join