It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists attack Pakistan School , 500 students held hostage Gunfire on

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Personally, and this is just my opinion, I can't speak for those with the actual power to do anything...

We should have enhanced the collaborative efforts that are being used against IS, with the Arab & Western nations fighting against the extremists...
We should have enhanced it to Pakistan and involved their Army in the coalition to deal with the Taliban as well as IS.

The thing about the likes of the Taliban & Al'Qaeda is they're run by jealous sociopaths and they can see IS stealing their thunder.

To be honest intelligence services should be working much closer together...

I also look towards the Pakistan Army letting these children down big time...
This school was based on a Military Compound and should never have been this vulnerable to an attack.

That's just my thoughts on this, I can't speak for the World leaders who have the means to do something, their plans are probably far different.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV
And wtf has that got to do with 132children being killed by the taliban you melt.

Simply telling you to look in the mirror before frothing in the mouth pointing fingers at others and stereotyping an entire culture and religion .

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
To whomever ignorant bigots who always want to blame an entire religion of almost 2 billion people, who count among their kind the renowned (JAJALUDIN RUMI A MUSLIM CLERIC) for the acts of a few brainwashed cultic lunatics

Go find in the Quran or Hadith where it tells Muslims to murder children.

In fact before the advent of the Prophet Muhammad the Arabs use to kill their female children and worst.

He banned all of that barbarism.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The Daily Mail?

Thanks I'm all stocked up for toilet paper.

& I'm well aware of what Allahu Akbar means.

& when it comes out of the mouths of these degenerate scum it means sweet FA.*
Much like Bush & Blair doing what they did for God, it has no bearing on my opinion of Christianity, because I can tell the difference between a truly religious person and a lunatic.

*Especially when their next act as a human is to slaughter children.

link   
Double Post.
edit on 16-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
This school was based on a Military Compound and should never have been this vulnerable to an attack.

There were reports that there was intelligence of a coming attack . School was target because majority of school kids are of a military family and they wanted to demoralize the army .

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

thank you, it makes you wonder who you can trust, doesn't it?

I'm afraid it is never going to get better, not in my life time.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
To whomever ignorant bigots who always want to blame an entire religion of almost 2 billion people, who count among their kind the renowned (JAJALUDIN RUMI A MUSLIM CLERIC) for the acts of a few brainwashed cultic lunatics

Go find in the Quran or Hadith where it tells Muslims to murder children.

In fact before the advent of the Prophet Muhammad the Arabs use to kill their female children and worst.

He banned all of that barbarism.

Dont tell me mate go to a taliban tribes man and tell him that, another apologist that calls people bigots because you're religion is nothing more than a death cult.THEY WAS SHOUTING ALLAR AKBAR AS THEY BUTCHERD 132 CHILDREN.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Yeah, it's truly shocking to be honest.

Then again I'm not too sure Pakistani intelligence work too well with the Pakistan military...

The political situation in Pakistan has been extremely unstable in the last few years especially.

a reply to: Stormdancer777

And to follow on from that, I don't think the Pakistan Army can trust the ISI(intelligence agency)...

I don't think in my life time either Storm, sadly.

The situation is dire...
Hopefully the Taliban will be hit hard and fast over this.

Not the way to end 2014.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Hey, Charlie. I rarely post, so I doubt you know me. Sometimes I disagree with you and I'm not a big fan of your religion, but I have lots of respect for both you and your faith. A tragedy has happened, I honestly believe there are very few things in this world that could be worse than children being murdered, so I'd like to say that I'm sorry that you and your religion are always attacked, even when Muslims are the victims. I can only send good thoughts to the families who've lost someone today and hope that one day things might get better.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It’s nothing wrong with sober criticism of Muslims as individuals if they use their distorted view of religion to commit atrocities.

But to blame a whole religion.

Are we to blame democracy for slavery, the genocide of the Native Americans Indians? NO
But these things happened under the so called democratic republic of America who espoused ALL MEN ARE EQUAL

Anyway
Here it’s clear that the Pakistanis themselves, through the ISI their notorious intelligence agency, fostered the Taliban savages.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There’s only one way to deal with this kind

It is to fight fire with firs

Now that doesn’t mean go kill Taliban children (God forbid)

It means to do what Pakistan SHOULD HAVE DONE YEARS AGO

Fight a REAL WAR against the Taliban

Its not gonna be pretty
But that’s the only choice

This is a no brainer

What did we do against Hitler

The Japanese in WWII

edit on 16-12-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

(post by KROandSOTV removed for a manners violation)
(post by Willtell removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Charlie, we keep fighting the same battles and wars, and I am a spiritual person and Christian, not a good one, but I consider myself one,

I see people lash out on the forum because we have spirituality, so it is a vicious cycle of finger pointing and I understand it.

Everyone thinks they have the answer, throughout the ages, we took turns persecuting one-another.
It is all about hate isn't it?

Whether it is politics, or religion, or nationality, or color of ones skin.

Those poor little children,

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

All you care about is besmirching anything labeled Muslim or Islamic

Will, you guys bickering isn't solving anything, I get angry and leave the forum because my faith is attacked too,

When we take into consideration the enormous amount of people of faith in the world today it is obvious most want to live in peace.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
I just heard a report from NPR that said this was revenge or motivated by the military in Pakistan for an offensive against them. And they targeted this military school where it is mostly made up of children who's family is in the military. If I have the report right.

Hopefully this in flames the people of Pakistan to get the Taliban out of there. After this I don't know what needs to be done to get them hated by the whole country.

The problem with getting them out of Pakistan is that they ARE Pakistan in a very significant way. Ultra-Conservative Sunni Islam is part-and-parcel of Pakistani culture. The country was literally founded on it during the Partition of India.

Getting the Taliban out of Pakistan would be as difficult as getting the Southern Baptists out of America. An entire region self-identifies with them, even if they dont agree with everything they do.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Well said Luke, peace to you too.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join