It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Speech in Damascus sends Shockwaves around the World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: kwakakev

Because Israel and SA have functioning militaries that will not run/surrender/join them.

Have you got any links or come across some news reports of Israel or SA going up against ISIS? How did it turn out?

Exactly my point, ISIS doesn't go after them because they would lose. Perhaps you did not understand.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Seems the crew is already here to slander and discredit Duff, so you know there's something to it.

You are so right!

I swear, they pop out like figures on a German clockwork every time!

edit on 15-12-2014 by antoinemarionette because: added quote

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So Duff mentioning the government is working with ETs makes him disreputable.

Right.

Yes. And if you believe any of these quotes here then you are beyond help.

China has spread the rumor that it has developed a genetic weapon that would kill all “non-Mongolian” human life. Consider this a “confirmed rumor.”

Other claims of “capabilities” of “black oil, something right out of X-Files (literally) include a myriad of “zombie/shape-shifter” modes.

A previously known threat, a nano-substance known to inhabit seaborne oil deposits, had been activated by a signal from an off planet location. This substance has become sentient, aggressive and shown itself capable of disabling ships and killing humans.(strong confirmations)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
Edit: Seems the crew is already here to slander and discredit Duff, so you know there's something to it.

So posting VT news items is slandering and discrediting?

2010 Treaty With Off World “Settlers” Begs Nuke First Strike

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
MORE CONFIRMED

A previously known threat, a nano-substance known to inhabit seaborne oil deposits, had been activated by a signal from an off planet location. This substance has become sentient, aggressive and shown itself capable of disabling ships and killing humans.(strong confirmations)

www.veteranstoday.com...

Why is posting that slander?

As far as Thomas McInerney is concerned can you quote Duff on what he said?
You left out, conveniently I might add, part of the quote.

Other claims of “capabilities” of “black oil, something right out of X-Files (literally) include a myriad of “zombie/shape-shifter” modes. I would be much happier if I were able to add a note of humor stating that this last claim came from a less reliable source.

I, personally, don’t find this last part easy to believe. Other aspects of what is written are things I can confirm through both sources and extrapolation

Sort of gives it a different meaning now, don't you think?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Edit: Seems the crew is already here to slander and discredit Duff, so you know there's something to it.

So posting VT news items is slandering and discrediting?

2010 Treaty With Off World “Settlers” Begs Nuke First Strike

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
MORE CONFIRMED

www.veteranstoday.com...

Why is posting that slander?

As far as Thomas McInerney is concerned can you quote Duff on what he said?
You left out, conveniently I might add, part of the quote.

Other claims of “capabilities” of “black oil, something right out of X-Files (literally) include a myriad of “zombie/shape-shifter” modes. I would be much happier if I were able to add a note of humor stating that this last claim came from a less reliable source.

I, personally, don’t find this last part easy to believe. Other aspects of what is written are things I can confirm through both sources and extrapolation

Sort of gives it a different meaning now, don't you think?

No, because I did not quote anything about the "last part". This is what he said about the parts I quoted.

The source is reliable.

I would be much happier if I were able to add a note of humor stating that this last claim came from a less reliable source.

strong confirmations

previously known threat

So the alien substance is confirmed. It being activated by offworld aliens is confirmed. It being sentient is confirmed. It disabling ships is confirmed. It killing people is confirmed. And it being straight out of the x-files with zombie/shape-shifter modes is from a trusted reliable source and should not be laughed at, although not confirmed.

Sorry, meaning is not changed.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Because Israel and SA have functioning militaries that will not run/surrender/join them.

Have you got any links or come across some news reports of Israel or SA going up against ISIS? How did it turn out?

Exactly my point, ISIS doesn't go after them because they would lose. Perhaps you did not understand.

So with a few thousand miles of desert boarders there has been no exchange of force? No one seeing friends, doing business or scouting the region? For such a loose band of warriors they sound quite organized and supplied. To think that no ISIS forces have been in Israel or SA over the recent time sounds naive.

Without any documented police or military exchanges, the rules of engagement look fairly clear for those involved. There was an Israel airstrikes a few months ago in Syria that timed with an ISIS land attack from what I can remember. From how I have been watching this war unfold, I have to agree with Veterans Today.

What about Iran, they also boarder this trouble. Has Iran has any documented conflict with ISIS yet?
edit on 15-12-2014 by kwakakev because: added question about Iran

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Iran is not in turmoil and has a military that would crush them. Perhaps they attacked after the airstrike because that is what they are, opportunist attacking people who are weakened. Unless you think Iran and Israel are in on it together .... If you don't, then your theory holds no water and mine works perfectly.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I agree with you about the point that Israel seems utterly immune to ISIS attacks which, goes against all the ideas of Arab Israeli hatred and the Arabs wanting the demise of Israel, - the Israeli help us we are under attack card.

I have always held both saudi and israel responsible for the 9/11 murder and destruction and to have them exposed for the criminals they actually are is a step in the right direction for apportioning blame and publicising their actions.

Country's like these two are the most dangerous in the world because of the lengths to which they will go to to get their own way. Its actually an unholy alliance by two of the most supposedly holy country's in the world. Perhaps its time we all looked at what these two export all over the world, their operatives and the roles they play in the governments of many Western countries.

Duff has done the world a favour by naming these two as criminal nations posing as the religious and above all crime etc - but naming them for what they actually are helps expose them and opens discussion about what they are up to and how to minimise their meddling and damage to other country's that they would happily sacrifice after they have bled them economically dry.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

More Putin Propaganda? for someone that has an Anti-Bush/Obama avatar you surely seem to be following there logic pattern of mind thinking as well its not surprising.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Why would they attack Israel and begin a war they can not win yet? Their goal is almost certainly to consolidate power and then when they feel they are strong enough to attack Israel and other Arab nations that will not join them willingly.

Is Iran allied with Israel? Why have they not attacked Iran? Turkey? Why have they not invaded pro-West NATO member Turkey?

Same reason they can not win.
edit on 15-12-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

yea that's a fine group right there, and everything they say can be trusted.

Yet everything what the westren news outlets say can be trusted because they are trusted and reablie as they have military analysts on the news programs?

Is that your logic?

If this was AFP you would agree and trust if this was Russian you would call it Russian propaganda i can still the Russian paranoia is still growing strong in here.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Just done a quick search at how Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iran are with ISIS. Iran is making the biggest threats against ISIS and are talking about invading Iraq to defend its government. Israel and Saudi Arabia look to be more in a recruitment drive building up the ISIS troops.

If Iran was as good friends with ISIS as Israel and Saudi Arabia then my theory would be empty. This is not the case so the theory put forth by veterans today and one that I agree with does hold some weight.
edit on 15-12-2014 by kwakakev because: added 'the'

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Just done a quick search at how Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iran are with ISIS. Iran is making the biggest threats against ISIS and are talking about invading Iraq to defend its government. Israel and Saudi Arabia look to be more in a recruitment drive building up the ISIS troops.

If Iran was as good friends with ISIS as Israel and Saudi Arabia then my theory would be empty. This is not the case so the theory put forth by veterans today and one that I agree with does hold some weight.

Wwhhaatttt??

No it's the opposite. If ISIS is only NOT attacking the nations it is friendly with, and it is not attacking Iran, then it's friendly with Iran.

Or, the other option, is that you can not determine who they are friends with based on who they attack, which is my theory.

So for yours to be right, Iran and Israel are working together. For mine to be right, they can still be enemies.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I have never said Iran and Israel where working together, not sure where you got that idea. Israel and Saudi Arabia are working together with ISIS. That was the main idea about the historic speech and is something I agree with.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well i'v said this before. It's pretty obvious. There is no country without organized crime.

Here in Canada we have the hells angels. So where are the gangs in the Middle East?

Muslims are so Holy and are to pure to run gangs (Organized Crime)? I don't think so.

It is organized crime disguised as religious.

Or religious organized crime? What ever.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Yet everything what the westren news outlets say can be trusted because they are trusted and reablie as they have military analysts on the news programs?

never said they could be trusted, but most western outlets don't stack their affiliates with spies, traitors, klan sympathizers terrorist / sympathizers, or kooks.

i challenge you to pick just one western news outlet that has as many questionable, contributors, officials,or writers as the small list that i posted or the one from the wikia link. dollars to doughnuts you can't, remember they have to work or have worked at just one news source.

Is that your logic?

no my logic is that when a person comes out and says that almost half of what he writes and says is bullsh@@ or he wouldn't be alive is not to be trusted. he's a bullsh@@ artist, mixes a little truth with bullsh@@.

If this was AFP you would agree and trust if this was Russian you would call it Russian propaganda i can still the Russian paranoia is still growing strong in here.

again if it came from a source that has as many people with questionable back grounds, or admitted to making up bullsh@@ i wouldn't trust it at all. just because someone can recognize propaganda, doesn't mean their paranoid. just means that they have a good bullsh@@ detector, and aren't as naive as others.

there are plenty of other alternative news sources that aren't stacked like VT and not one of them reported it with a article of there own, just a reprint of the VT article that i have been able to find in the first two pages of any search engine. that speaks volumes to me.

edit on 15-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: just so you know i think the AFP is just as bad if not worse than VT. both full of hateers and lairs.
edit on 15-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

No it's because SA is financing them and there isn't enough women and children for Israel to fight.

Oh so it was an entire army of women and Children that attacked Israel and lost? Maybe you can source the composition being as such.

The depths of your hatred would be hilarious were it not so sad.

What army? Is it the delusional attack in 48 when Israel started ethnic cleansing the land and the Arabs came in to give the people cover from the new age Nazis? Or was it in 67 when they bombed Egypt while crying they started the war? Then there was a war when Israel was really attacked so they cried to America for help because they were getting their asses handed to them also in 06 when Hezbollah sent them running back to Israel dragging their dead and wounded with them.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

a reply to: Sremmos80

It's someone FROM Veteran's Today that made the speech. Whether it happened or not is moot, the person giving the speech is not someone whose opinion a reasonable person would care about.

Had you even bothered to listen to the video then you would know what he was telling was the truth.
If you did listen to it what did he get wrong?

How about you show me a credible source and I will listen. There is zero point in listening to anything they say, and the fact you are so bought into it and do not care about how bad the source is so long as it agrees with your beliefs is telling.

Sheldon Adelson is well know for how much money he throws into politics he gave a hundred million to the Romney campaign alone. This time around the sell outs went running to Vegas to suck up to him wanting the nomination. Also look at all the politicians from both parties that run to Israel and to AIPAC if they want the nomination for president. You must either be willfully ignorant or blind to not see the truth in what he was saying.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Please stop using that image of Jim Parsons as your avatar. I hate to see a gay icon associated with such consistently hateful words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join