It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Speech in Damascus sends Shockwaves around the World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
some strong words and calling out specific people

after reading the thread
I didnt know amerikas version of the world was so popular around here

thinking about it as a crime syndicate makes sense...the bosses never get caught or held liable

if isis is such a threat to the u.s., why arnt they running sround america causing chaos? if they did ut would be bitting the hand that feeds them.

good find op

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's someone FROM Veteran's Today that made the speech. Whether it happened or not is moot, the person giving the speech is not someone whose opinion a reasonable person would care about.

Had you even bothered to listen to the video then you would know what he was telling was the truth.
If you did listen to it what did he get wrong?

How about you show me a credible source and I will listen. There is zero point in listening to anything they say, and the fact you are so bought into it and do not care about how bad the source is so long as it agrees with your beliefs is telling.

Sheldon Adelson is well know for how much money he throws into politics he gave a hundred million to the Romney campaign alone.

Sheldon Cooper oughta know.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: buster2010

Please stop using that image of Jim Parsons as your avatar. I hate to see a gay icon associated with such consistently hateful words.

Please stop using that image of the Moon as your avatar. I hate to see a celestial object associated with such consistently hateful words.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

couldn't resist,

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Duff is no doubt controversial but the statement that the US is run by criminals is A FACT!

That Israel is a criminal state is a FACT!

And that with these two along with other criminals (NATO, UK, FRANCE) that overthrew Khadaffi are going to great lengths to destroy Syria as well.

These wicked and evil criminals, for their strategic goals, have destroyed millions of people

THEY ARE WORST THAN CRIMINALS

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
The source is irrelevant, what matters is the information!

So anyone is credible in your opinion as long as there is information, regardless of whether they lie or not? VT is not even close to credible. Unless of course you remember the Chinese and the US fighting aliens off the coast of california?

UFO war
Written by the Editor no less. lmao
Careful who you attach YOUR credibility to.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Please stop using that image of the Moon as your avatar. I hate to see a celestial object associated with such consistently hateful words.

I have never used hateful language. Prove me wrong.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

ya i agree, it just gets frustrating when you have to 'read between' the lines more often or always really. I was just complaining and pointing out somethinI see often about every source being bad. i Would bet every source has at least 1 false thing it. (pertaining to these types of topics/subjects)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
a reply to: boncho

ya i agree, it just gets frustrating when you have to 'read between' the lines more often or always really. I was just complaining and pointing out somethinI see often about every source being bad. i Would bet every source has at least 1 false thing it. (pertaining to these types of topics/subjects)

Yeah it's not like the NYT hasn't printed false info or that CBS didn't put Dan Rather out there to do it too.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Other claims of “capabilities” of “black oil, something right out of X-Files (literally) include a myriad of “zombie/shape-shifter” modes.

A previously known threat, a nano-substance known to inhabit seaborne oil deposits, had been activated by a signal from an off planet location. This substance has become sentient, aggressive and shown itself capable of disabling ships and killing humans.(strong c

This stuff

Kyle sez "An unidentified blob is making its way through the Arctic ocean, engulfing wildlife (only feathers and bones were left of a goose that was caught in it), and no one knows what it is."

Nobody knows for sure what the gunk is, but Petty Officer 1st Class Terry Hasenauer says the Coast Guard is sure what it is not.
"It's certainly biological," Hasenauer said. "It's definitely not an oil product of any kind. It has no characteristics of an oil, or a hazardous substance, for that matter.

"It's definitely, by the smell and the makeup of it, it's some sort of naturally occurring organic or otherwise marine organism..."

"It's pitch black when it hits ice and it kind of discolors the ice and hangs off of it," Brower said. He saw some jellyfish tangled up in the stuff, and someone turned in what was left of a dead goose -- just bones and feathers -- to the borough's wildlife department.

"It kind of has an odor; I can't describe it," he said.

boingboing.net...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Please stop using that image of Jim Parsons as your avatar. I hate to see a gay icon associated with such consistently hateful words.

On the show which this is a pic of he is not gay and his personal life has nothing to do with it. BTW do you want to know what you can do with your homophobia?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
One thing I would challenge in this article is this statement

"Sent shock waves around the world"

Where is his proof for this?

These conspiracy theories I don't mind but at least don't exaggerate and try to give proof of what you claim

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

On the show which this is a pic of he is not gay and his personal life has nothing to do with it. BTW do you want to know what you can do with your homophobia?

You're the one protesting that he's not gay. I have no problem with his homosexuality. What I have a problem with is your associating a courageous actor's image with persistently Anti-Semitic posts. I am positive he would not agree with your use of his image. Perhaps the Mods should verify that you have permission to use it.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Agreed Saudi Arabia and Israel , don't for get USA They support both. Blame all the rest. Sanction the USA for arms distribution and money support to the groups it supports..a reply to: antoinemarionette

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Your reply offers no real opinion. You claim this is propoganda but i get the impression from your post and speed of it that your aim is to spread propaganda, for those who were to read this thread, the first reply will be hit with the words fakery and propaganda.

On another note as a member and through observing many various threads i get the impression alot of your posts are very negative towards threads. Have you got a prior motive to discredit everything you dont like.

If i was a moderator, which im not, i would tell you to explain you comments as new readers wil not benefit from your post and get the impression this site is just another conspiracy site.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Way off topic, thou art. Please don't derail my thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

So should I trust anything put out by Veterans today.......They are liars........Every last one of them. They are so bad you should here them out and believe the exact opposite thing. You would be far better off in finding the real truth this way.

Veterans today is so bad I believe it should be banned as a source.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Veterans today is so bad I believe it should be banned as a source.

It is only one step above Sorcha Faal.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

I respectfully disagree.

I think VT is a reputable source in alternative news.

Nothing any news source claims is infallible.

There are many other alternative and even mainstream news sources that have supported this claim.

HOW THE US HELPED CREATE AL QUAEDA AND ISIS

ISIS IS AN AMERICAN INVENTION

HOW THE US HELPED ISIS GROW INTO A MONSTER

I hope these links assist you in your own research to establish the link between ISIS the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia.
edit on 15-12-2014 by antoinemarionette because: added word

This thread is not about whether source of the information is reputable or not. If the New York Times and Mother Jones support much of the same premise, I would offer that this idea is already pretty mainstream.
edit on 15-12-2014 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2014 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
what exactly does he mean when he says he has to release false info, or he won't be alive long? is he actually implying that the government would have him "taken care of" if he went full on truth all the time?

Oh well, at least he admits that he lies. Look at all the places that claim to Never lie, but do. Now which one is the lesser evil?
edit on 12/15/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join