It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Speech in Damascus sends Shockwaves around the World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: kwakakev

Because Israel and SA have functioning militaries that will not run/surrender/join them.

No it's because SA is financing them and there isn't enough women and children for Israel to fight.

Oh so it was an entire army of women and Children that attacked Israel and lost? Maybe you can source the composition being as such.

The depths of your hatred would be hilarious were it not so sad.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

a reply to: Sremmos80

It's someone FROM Veteran's Today that made the speech. Whether it happened or not is moot, the person giving the speech is not someone whose opinion a reasonable person would care about.

Had you even bothered to listen to the video then you would know what he was telling was the truth.
If you did listen to it what did he get wrong?

How about you show me a credible source and I will listen. There is zero point in listening to anything they say, and the fact you are so bought into it and do not care about how bad the source is so long as it agrees with your beliefs is telling.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I agree with everything you pointed out. Thank you.

You sound like someone with real knowledge of what's happening - obviously not a mainstreamer.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

i don't care what context it's in or not in, when someone says 40% of what they write is bullsh@@, i don't trust a damn thing they say.
well forget the video or the splc link.
just going with the wikia
you really trust what a senior editor that works for one of the U.S. worst detractors, a country that has repeatedly called for the U.S.'s downfall, Iran's government’s propaganda channel

Gordon Duff (2007 - present) - Chairman and senior editor (2009-present, Board Member/Director of Adamus Corp. of Switzerland,analyst for Iran's Press TV

or any of the following people in this list or the other listed in the wikia then by own means slurp up that cool aid. far be it from me to Deny Your Ignorance.

Mike Harris (2011-2012) - Editorial board member (2013-present) Financial Editor, Managing Director Adamus Defense Group, Switzerland. Associated with Harris Technical Sales, Eclipse Technology, TFG Acquisition Corporation, AMT Capital Partners LLC, and Support Resources International (SRI). Technical advisor to the US Congress Committee on Science and Technology. On a Press TV panel, Harris alleged that Israeli "death squads" were responsible for the Anders Breivik shooting, the Sandy Hook school shooting, and the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting. [21] The ADL has tied Har­ris the National Social­ist Move­ment, a neo-Nazi group.[22] Critics note that Harris also defended former klansman David Duke who has "done a complete turn around and has actively embraced the diversity of cultures around the world" [23]

Hamid Gul - Editorial board member (2010-present), Director General ISI (Former Chief of Intelligence Services, Pakistan)

Eugene Khrushchev (2010-2013) - Editorial board member (2010-present), Former Soviet/Russian Airborne, Intelligence, PsyOps, First Secretary, Soviet and Russian Embassies, Kabul, Afghanistan, military analyst for Russia Today

Gwenyth Todd (2011-present) – Editorial Board (2012-present) Former Head, White House National Security Council, Middle East Desk, former US National Security Council director for Europe and for Near-East and South Asia, [24], Chief Political Advisor, US Navy 5th Fleet, associate of lobbyist for Sudan Robert Cabelly. Was relived of duties for revealing a plan for a naval confrontation with Iran.

Kevin Barrett (2011-present) - Editorial board (2013-present), runs Truth Jihad Radio, associated with American Freedom Radio, founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, co-founder of the American Muslim Political Action Committee

Jeff Rense - Editorial board member (2013), Radio host and investigative journalist (www.rense.com)

Mark D. Siljander (2009) - Editorial board member (2009), former US Congressman, former Republican U.S. Representative and deputy United Nations ambassador, convicted of obstruction of justice and acting as an unregistered foreign agent related to his work for an Islamic charity with ties to international terrorism. Siljander pleaded guilty to the charges in Federal court on July 7, 2010. [39] Gordon Duff appealed for financial support of "our friend and brother" and condemned "the injuse of both the charges and the resulting sentence"

Benjamin Fulford (2013) - associates with the Sumiyoshi crime family, [57] first article was Obama Implicated in Nuclear and Tsunami Terrorist Attack Against Japan

Dmitri Khalezov (2011-2013) - alleges that the WTC was nuked on 9/11, convicted in Thailand for spying on behalf of Jemaah Islamiah leader Riduan Isamuddin ("Hambali") [58], associate of Viktor Bout

David Swanson (2011-2013) - founder of After Downing Street, Occupy movement supporter, worked with the Stop The Chamber movement of Brett Kimberlin's Velvet Revolution group

yea that's a fine group right there, and everything they say can be trusted.

edit on 14-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I think your fantasy in the 'validity of sources' is illusory.

VT is one source among many saying exactly the same thing. If I gave you five different links that support VTs claims, would you say it was valid?

Of course not, because what you really want to do is discredit this information, whether it's real or not.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

I am delighted with this information put out by Veterans Today.

Are you serious? Gordon Duff is a loon and an international recognized one. He didnt send "shockwaves" besides to himself, in his head, in that tiny brain he dreams up his delusions of grandeur.

Caveat Emptor anytime someone makes big claims about something, but they are reporting on themselves. WOW.

Cant believe the blinders some of you have on....

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So I have to ask, what is TRULY A REPUTABLE SOURCE? Since apparently msm, NBC, and all the other news groups are not reputable....and any other news group anybody quotes or links to with an article is not 'reputable', then what are the freakin reputable news sites out there? Sit there and think about it, truly think about it. Every time I see a link, someone dogs it as not reputable, anyone stop to think maybe they are? Maybe if they don't throw some bs in there they won't be around long? Soory for ranting, I'm just tired of not reputable this, and notreputable that, its all iI hear when something worth listening comes around....

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I will sum up whats going on for you guys really easily. Duff is an outspoken loon. Someone who has in the past covered stories like aliens are underground shooting nukes at each other or similar nonsense. The fact that he is up in some room, with a bunch of delegates (and what looks like someones mom?) in an Arab state, condemning big business and Israel, you really think this isn't set up??

Our you kidding me?

He's speaking to a bunch of Arabs, none of which are named or placed, or mean enough to get actual place settings with destinations. What it looks like is he's speaking to a few politicos in an Arab nation, bashing the West, and he's trying to save face for the US. Blah blah blah, we are being controlled by Evil Israelis, who control the US government?

Are you kidding me? He's basically towing a line that the CIA would love for everyone over there to eat up. And you guys are applauding him? Dear lord man, the people behind operations in the ME probably sent him there as a PR stunt to push support for the US.

Oh geez, poor us, we are being controlled by evil israelis, please don't blame us arab nations!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
I believe that all you nay-sayers, who undoubtedly believe everything you hear on the "reputable" mainstream stations like NBC and Fox, are dead wrong about Veterans Today. I believe they are in the forefront on alternative media.

Veterans Today (VT) is an online journal representing the position of members of the military and veteran community in areas of national security, geopolitical stability and domestic policy.

VT is the only independent, unaligned voice of its kind in America, accepting no financial support from any organization or individual, existing solely for news, opinion, and educational purposes.

Spanning the political spectrum, we support the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

VT is part of the Veterans Today Network, a network of over 60 sites independently operated and owned serving the U.S. Military-Veterans Community.

VT writers and editors are veterans or proven veterans’ advocates.

I'm all for alternative media but VT can and will get coo coo for coco puffs. My favorite article by Mr. Duff was about Chinese forces and US forces joining together to battle aliens from outer space in the Pacific ocean, or the Chinese were working with the aliens, hard to remember. I think that article came out around the same time Pacific Rim did.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You have to love the self promotion VT does. Declare a speech by your own people thet nobody has heard as historic and sending shockwaves around the world. Spew some non sense, make some stuff up and the cover it as not just news but, news that shocks the globe. Are they still doing the US and China navies fighting aliens off of LA coverage? Or is that just sort of forgotten now?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

I'm just tired of not reputable this, and notreputable that, its all iI hear when something worth listening comes around....

You just have to stop looking at everything black and white. Every incident and every story has some things behind it that are really going on. You are not going to get blanket truths, or yes and nos, or black and white confirmation on 90% of everything you see.

You can however get a good amount of information that is relevant to you. and thats the most important thing. Have the bull# is only relevant to you because someone is telling you its relevant because they want you to believe it.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Well, Va and their ideas aside, one issue is the Supreme Court decision to allow political donors to remain anonymous without having to disclose their identities, and NO lIMITS to the amount of donations. This, in essence is treason in that it legally allows other countries, organizations, societies, or individuals to gain control of our government without oversight or knowledge of it happening. That someone may have done this or attempted it already would not be surprising. Perhaps this is the message VA was trying to send? That they have gained "control" over congress (once the domain of AIPAC alone or perhaps who the article referred to without naming) is not unprecedented.

Is it not telling that the SC has voted 5-4 since 2000... indication of collusion at worst, political pandering at best?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette

I think your fantasy in the 'validity of sources' is illusory.

VT is one source among many saying exactly the same thing. If I gave you five different links that support VTs claims, would you say it was valid?

Of course not, because what you really want to do is discredit this information, whether it's real or not.

The information comes from an untrustworthy source. If you want to believe the most ridiculous crap that's up to you. You are free to believe whatever sources you want, just do not be surprised when you are not taken seriously.

This is your source.

2010 Treaty With Off World “Settlers” Begs Nuke First Strike

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
MORE CONFIRMED

A previously known threat, a nano-substance known to inhabit seaborne oil deposits, had been activated by a signal from an off planet location. This substance has become sentient, aggressive and shown itself capable of disabling ships and killing humans.(strong confirmations)

Enjoy being fooled.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Despite it all...

There` still the Israeli US connection regarding the Iraq and Syria wars dating back from `96/`98 :

In 1996 the Prime Minister of Israel, Netanyahu, sponsored an ad hoc think tank called The Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies’ “Study Group on a New Israeli Strategy Toward 2000.” From this think tank came a report that was the beginning of a powerful lobby movement. Let’s take a close look at a few main points that come from the 1996 report.

Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq — an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right — as a means of foiling Syria’s regional ambitions.

Syria challenges Israel on Lebanese soil. An effective approach, and one with which American can sympathize, would be if Israel seized the strategic initiative along its northern borders by engaging Hizballah, Syria, and Iran, as the principal agents of aggression in Lebanon

Now subsequent to that 1996 report being released there was a letter drafted and sent to President Clinton in January 1998 that provides us some additional clarity on the war policies of the new millennium. Let’s have a look at that.

Again we see a very explicit and aggressive lobby effort to persuade the US to invade Iraq. Now I’m sure you’ll find these authors even more interesting. Many of the same authors of the 1996 recommendation are also authors of this lobby effort. Only this time they are acting as benefactors of America. Odd though that they are pushing the very same agenda that just 18 months earlier these same folks were pushing as benefactors to a foreign nation. It almost seems as though the authors are indeed attempting to manage and constrain the American people’s reaction, as discussed in the first report, to their desired recommendations that US use its military to engage various nations in war. I’ve attached the list of authors here as well.

Source

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

a reply to: kwakakev

Because Israel and SA have functioning militaries that will not run/surrender/join them.

Have you got any links or come across some news reports of Israel or SA going up against ISIS? How did it turn out?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

So Duff mentioning the government is working with ETs makes him disreputable.

Right.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What many here from either side of the argument seem to not realize is, Duff either publicly slandered Thomas McInerney or he's telling the truth. So if McInerney doesn't respond to this in legal fashion, then guilt can be assumed. McInerney is now a private citizen and isn't protected by the shield of the military and cannot use military secrets or National Security as a shield.

Duff really went out on a limb, so he must have some solid info. Seems all of the staff at VT are onboard with this so it would be difficult to suicide them all and not have it look suspicious. Then again, maybe only one needs to be to silence the rest.

This could get very interesting and very scary.

Edit: Seems the crew is already here to slander and discredit Duff, so you know there's something to it.
edit on 29505Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Edit: Seems the crew is already here to slander and discredit Duff, so you know there's something to it.
a reply to: Bilk22 That was my first clue that this story was probably very close to the truth .

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

That is a very interesting point that I did not consider, so thank you very much for sharing that.

Let's see how Mcinnerney - not to mention McCain, who was also directly accused, react to this declaration, made to multiple media and military entities on camera.

We shall see!

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

So posting VT news items is slandering and discrediting?

2010 Treaty With Off World “Settlers” Begs Nuke First Strike

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
MORE CONFIRMED

A previously known threat, a nano-substance known to inhabit seaborne oil deposits, had been activated by a signal from an off planet location. This substance has become sentient, aggressive and shown itself capable of disabling ships and killing humans.(strong confirmations)

www.veteranstoday.com...

Why is posting that slander?

As far as Thomas McInerney is concerned can you quote Duff on what he said?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join