It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook/China/NWO connection? This Cannot be a coincidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
And here I thought there was going to be a REAL, LEGITIMATE conversation about the events of sandy hook....

but alas, I see the "it was all staged" folks are flooding the thread and will get it trashed soon.

Surprise surprise.

The original topic of this thread was quite fascinating....its too bad that people are too caught up in nonsense to actually look at it.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy
You guys better get this out of your system fast, the curse of the 404 is upon this thread lol.

but 1 drop of blood might help.

I agree with the first part but the second part has been discussed at long length and yes there are many pictures of the crime scene with blood. I would go find them for you but I am on vacation and just casually browsing threads.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The other day, at JFK' anivesary a researcher explained that it took the CIA years to prepare Oswald to become the ultimate patsy. If this is true it would not be a surprise that Lanza and the whole SH affair has been carefully prepared over time too. Can you imagine what other senarios there are in the making? Some deep evil and cunning forces are at work here.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm not sure what really happened at SH but it sure is weird. I've always thought maybe SH was like one of those towns in Russia where they trained spies. They were built to look just like an American town. Maybe SH was a town like that but built by us for us. A breeding and training ground per say.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Maybe they were just going in to check to see if there was word about their kids? You can't have 100 parents all yelling at once. They'd leave after checking and go back again if they hadn't heard yet. Doesn't seem that crazy.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: evictiongnostic

i'm not sure i buy that.....

if i'm a parent, i hear that something like this has gone down, and that the firehouse is the evac point, and that my kid will be there, if they survived....well, i'm not leaving the building until i either have my kid, or i have confirmation that they're dead....i'm not gonna be milling about, and walking in circles, like some braindead gobsh*te...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig
No dude, they didnt allow scores of paramedics in. The police declared everyone dead at the scene. THAT IS NOT PROCEDURE!

You really need to watch the documentary before commenting.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Well if the police truly didn't let paramedics in does not in fact prove a conspiracy.

They don't have to let paramedics into an active crime scene. It is important to not contaminate the scene with mass amounts of foot traffic.

Also police can unofficially announce death. I have done it before..

As graphic as it sounds it is pretty easy to determine a person is dead when they no longer have a head.

If there are obvious deaths they can secure the scene and the medical examiner can officially announce death on scene or at the morgue at a later time.

What kind of experience do you have in situations like this? Are you a law enforcement officer? A paramedic? A medical examiner? Do you or did you work for the local government where this happened?

edit on 16-12-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

With Adam Lanza dead it was no longer an active scene. Many other details refute the active scene like the Shannon Hicks pictures of parents standing around in the SHES parking lot BEFORE any kids were evacuated. Nor would they have evacuated the school until the scene was declared no longer active. Still, no paramedics were allowed in to the school until 2 "Tactical paramedics" from Danbury Hospital arrived who were allowed in and subsequently made the determinations of death on everyone in the school.

With EMTs already on scene for 20- 30 minutes before Danbury arrived why were they not allowed in?

FTR Danbury is a Yale hospital.
Did I mention Adam Lanza also was diagnosed at the Yale Children's mental health facility?

ETA - I read somewhere in thread about "obvious deaths". The coroner's report listed only 1 child with a head wound.
edit on 16-12-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Im still waiting for someone to tell me where the connection is.........

5 pages of people talking about all sorts of things but not 1 single person has come up with WHY this would lead to killings in Sandy Hook and Stabbings in China.........

Thats like two men dying by getting hit by lightening, both had pork chops that night, and people trying to say that both eating the pork chops had something to do with it.......

You cant take two events completely separate across the world..and say YEP must be connected, when youve yet to even draw a line to WHY it would have happened....violence happens across the world all the time, even extreme violence, simple math with tell you its not surprising that something else horrific happened in the world the same day as the Sandy hook incident

We have some people working with Chinese companies and not being very honest yes, but what does that have to do with killing kids and stabbing people in china?

Wheres the connection? WHY would it happen......

I watch these threads sometimes and i swear people talk themselves in circles just to talk themselves INTO believing something, navigating completely away from the obvious in order to take a giant leap.......
edit on 12/16/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
No dude, they didnt allow scores of paramedics in. The police declared everyone dead at the scene. THAT IS NOT PROCEDURE!

You really need to watch the documentary before commenting.

YES dude THEY DID.
NO the police did NOT.
YOU really need to know the facts before commenting.
There are several recent threads here that 100% prove you and your so called documentary wrong.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

you're slipping, my friend....

while it may not have been an active scene, in terms of it still being a shooting gallery, it was still and active crime scene....until the primary evidence collection is complete, and crime scene photos are taken, they kinda wanna keep the scene as-is, with as little contamination as possible.

the yale thing sounds like coincidence, and not a genuine lead. if they're prominent in the state, then it's not odd at all..

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It is an active scene when it is still under investigation.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

i tend to agree with this...

i have a great uncle who was born the same day pearl harbor was bombed...he's a prick, so i take that as an example of two bad things happening on the same day..

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
And here I thought there was going to be a REAL, LEGITIMATE conversation about the events of sandy hook....

but alas, I see the "it was all staged" folks are flooding the thread and will get it trashed soon.

Surprise surprise.

The original topic of this thread was quite fascinating....its too bad that people are too caught up in nonsense to actually look at it.

And what nonsense would that be ??

Sounds like the crowd claiming that everyone is saying "it was all staged" are the ones who are caught up in claiming its all or nothing.

This could be exactly what the OP is hinting at...I.E. the official story is wacked, and greed likely has a factor in this, corporations, mega-deals.... and possible brutal crimes committed by others than what we are told.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: evictiongnostic

i'm not sure i buy that.....

if i'm a parent, i hear that something like this has gone down, and that the firehouse is the evac point, and that my kid will be there, if they survived....well, i'm not leaving the building until i either have my kid, or i have confirmation that they're dead....i'm not gonna be milling about, and walking in circles, like some braindead gobsh*te...
thats just silly. You expect them to let the thousands of people all congregate in the small firehouse? THAT WOULD BE ILLEGAL. Firecodes.

There was no other option but to have them continue to circle until they had confirmation.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

Surprise surprise.

And what nonsense would that be ??

Sounds like the crowd claiming that everyone is saying "it was all staged" are the ones who are caught up in claiming its all or nothing.

This could be exactly what the OP is hinting at...I.E. the official story is wacked, and greed likely has a factor in this, corporations, mega-deals.... and possible brutal crimes committed by others than what we are told.

That nonsense is the same nonsense that happens in all of these threads.

-Some legitimate points get brought up.

-Its immediately flooded by the "its all fake" crowd.

-The threads are trashed.

For the record, I dont know who you are talking about with your claims of:

Ive not seen anyone claim that everyone is all or nothing.

But if youve missed the part where each thread is flooded with the nonsense, then prehaps you ought to go back and have a look....oh, right, you cant, because those fools got those threads trashed with all of the nonsense.

There is DEFINITELY a conversation to be had on sandy hook. Its just too bad it cant be had on here, because certain people have learned very quickly how to destroy credible discussion.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

actually, thousands isn't even close to accurate...there were 575 students enrolled at SHES at the time of the shooting...i'm willing to bet there were siblings attending that school at the same time, and that there were single kids, or siblings with only one parent.

the actual number of parents trying to get confirmation about their kids was likely less than a thousand.
edit on 12-16-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: captaintyinknots

actually, thousands isn't even close to accurate...there were 575 students enrolled at SHES at the time of the shooting...i'm willing to bet there were siblings attending that school at the same time, and that there were single kids, or siblings with only one parent.

the actual number of parents trying to get confirmation about their kids was likely less than a thousand.
575 students..most with 2 parents, as well as other family members there, plus cops, firefighters, paramedics, school staff, first responders....

Basic math.
edit on 16-12-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

you're slipping, my friend....

while it may not have been an active scene, in terms of it still being a shooting gallery, it was still and active crime scene....until the primary evidence collection is complete, and crime scene photos are taken, they kinda wanna keep the scene as-is, with as little contamination as possible.

the yale thing sounds like coincidence, and not a genuine lead. if they're prominent in the state, then it's not odd at all..

It helps to step back and look at the big historical picture of the relations between China and Yale that actually go back well over 100 years. Yale formed a missionary association first that was followed by Yale-in-China-college which lasted until around 1950 or so. Mao was associated with Yale-in-China by being an editor of their newsletter, in charge of "thought realignment".
Kissinger and Nixon made their trips to China in 1971 & 72, followed by Ford naming George Bush as "special envoy". Every ambassador to China since except under Carter have been Bonesmen. Skull and Bones is an outgrowth of the Russell Trust which profited from the heroin trade. Yale has the longest and deepest ties with China of any American institution. All around the Sandy Hook event and characters we see Yale and China.

Why was the only person NOT interviewed in the final report the man who taught Adam Lanza Chinese language or whatever instrument it was he was supposedly learning? Why did the final report fail to mention they were offering Chinese language classes before school hours at Sandy Hook Elementary?

Why did Yale EMTs get to enter while others made to stay out?
Why take the wounded only to a Yale hospital?

Then there's the entire Chinese Z=10 attack helicopter program entirely dependent on United Technologies of Connecticut and they're selling military secrets to China yet still retaining contracts well over a billion $?

If China's involved so is Yale.

ETA: By active scene I meant active shooter.
edit on 16-12-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join