It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook/China/NWO connection? This Cannot be a coincidence

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

do you suppose you could stop being a troll?

you're using red herrings to continue an attack on an opinion, carrying the discussion into outright absurdity....

stop it.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Yup. Applying logic makes me a troll. Personal attacks, name calling and deflections from your end....totally acceptable.

Ill ask again:

Where would you have them congregate?

And a followup:
do you have ANY experience in school emergency evacuations?

Eta: did you really just tell me to "stop it"?

edit on 18-12-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

ffs..you're not applying logic, you're erecting an army of strawmen, and derailing the goddamn conversation.

name-calling, personal attacks, and deflections? are you serious?

Where would you have them congregate?

already answered.

And a followup: do you have ANY experience in school emergency evacuations?

hmm, let's see....that's what; "appeal to authority", or maybe "appeal to accomplishment"?...any other logically fallacies you wanna toss about, while you're at it?

Eta: did you really just tell me to "stop it"?

yes, i did, because you're being petty, and deliberately antagonistic at this point...knock it off.
edit on 12-18-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalusim done responding to your off topic nonsense. Either address the topic or admit youre deflecting.

1)"have them all congregate in one place" is not an answer. Its a deflection. WHERE would you put all of these people.

2) so I take it the answer is no, you have no experience on the topic. Meaning you are making it up as you go. Just as I thought.

I recommend you go volunteer to help with such drills. Youd learn a lot. The first and foremost being that paniced parents all stagnating in one place is a recipe for disaster.

3)ill post what I like. That you are getting this worked up and defensive reveals the weakness of your position.

"Knock it off". Hilarious

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

Well this has gone far enough.

The next person to violate the T&C in this thread, gets a 72hr posting ban, and a review of your account.

This topic is difficult enough to discuss without the name calling, trolling and snide remarks.

Users be warned.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

edit on 12/18/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Yale? Well, there's these:

More recently, the death of William Podgorski, the CT State Police Western District Commander, who was also a Lead Investigator in the Sandy Hook incident remains unexplained. He died after a ‘brief, undisclosed illness’ followed by surgery on Monday, June 16 at Yale-New Haven Hospital at the age of 49. According to a friend of mine who had seen Bill Podgorski just a short time before his death, he appeared in perfect health. No further information has been released regarding this sudden death.(2)YNHH

This Yale-New Haven Hospital was also the place where Reporter Michael Bellmore breathed his last breath on May 3, 2014 after being relieved of his duties as a New Haven Register journalist and reduced to a consultant to the Town of New Hamden. Judging from the credits on his obituary, this kid was a talented, aspiring journalist, who would never leave such an admirable job at theRegister to become a ‘consultant’.

Perhaps he was asked to leave. He was involved in the earliest reporting on the Sandy Hook shooting and was there on Dec 14, according to his Twitter Feed. He was also present when both Governor Malloy and President Obama addressed the city of Newtown in the aftermath. How does a 27 year old die so suddenly and inexplicably, and, again, in the care of Yale-New Haven Hospital ?(3) Did he stumble into something he shouldn’t have ?

Some of the mysterious deaths occurring in the past 18 months are not as obviously connected to the Sandy Hook incident. Take for example JoAnn June Egletes, the secretary of Irving Pinsky, who was the attorney who initiated a lawsuit against the State of Connecticut for $100,000,000 on behalf of a 6 yr old child that was traumatized by the incident. Despite his acting on behalf of an affected child, he was immediately vilified, chastised and threatened. He even had gunshots fired through his office. He withdrew the lawsuit citing the need for further investigation. I wonder who would have the motive and the means (guns) to enact such an act of terror on his office.(4)

PinskyHis secretary JoAnn June Egletes, died Sept 21, 2013, at Yale-New Haven Hospital. Again, I have yet to find an explanation as to the death of this 53 year old woman. It would sure be an effective way to intimidate Mr Pinsky from reconsidering that lawsuit.(5)

adriaen22.wordpress.com...

2 children plus 1 adult die at Danbury-Yale Hospital + 3 more adults.
6 dead at Yale hospitals directly linked to Sandy Hook and no explanation for 2 of the adults and 1 very unlikely and bizarre story for the other.

Naw, has to be all coincidence.....

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

i am posting to let you know that i did, indeed, read your post, but that i will not be responding to it before tomorrow....i'm very busy, and don't have time to type out everything i want to say.
edit on 12-20-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
So I came across an interesting item on the web I wanted to share. Now, I have not made any threads concerning Sandy Hook because I thought that it had been beaten to death. People have their own opinions on it, real or hoax, I am not here to debate that. This is about the very crazy connections between SH and china.

Did you know that in September of 2012, Governor Dannel Malloy made a trip to China and promised to increase exports to China by “double or maybe even triple”? This was the first time a Governor had traveled to China since 1987!

“Gov. Dannel Malloy projects that Connecticut will soon double its current $983 million in exports to China as a result of his trip there this week.”

Why is a State Governor involved in Foreign Relations ?

Connecticut’s business has been cozying up to China, perhaps in an inappropriate manner. In July, 2012, United Technologies of Bridgeport CT, was fined $75 million for selling software that would help China to develop its new Military Helicopter. This sounds like a lot of money to us, but in reality, it “amounted to a slap on the wrist for a major global industrial conglomerate

- See more at: www.insanemedia.net...

The FIRST trip by a govenor since 1987?
Now, I always thought it was strange that the day of SH, there was a mass knife attack on school children in China.

Perhaps you may recall that on December 14, 2012, while Adam Lanza was busy murdering 20 children with an AR-15 in Connecticut, halfway around the world another reportedly mentally ill man was responsible for stabbing 22 children in, you guessed it- China !!

This was the LAST in a “series” of school stabbings that continued from 2010 until 12/14/2012.

“ China was hit by a spate of knife and cleaver attacks that targeted school children in 2010. A number of measures were introduced at the time, including increased security at schools across the country and a regulation requiring people to register with their national ID cards when buying large knives.” Does this sound at all familiar ?

Even Mark Kelly (husband of Gabby Giffords, the alleged victim of the Tuscon, AZ shooting) got in on the act as he called out for more gun control: “I just woke up in my hotel room in Beijing, China to learn that another mass shooting had taken place – this time at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims and the entire community of Newtown, CT. I just spoke to Gabby, and she sends her prayers from Tucson.

As we mourn, we must sound a call for our leaders to stand up and do what is right. This time our response must consist of more than regret, sorrow, and condolence. The children of Sandy Hook Elementary School and all victims of gun violence deserve leaders who have the courage to participate in a meaningful discussion about our gun laws – and how they can be reformed and better enforced to prevent gun violence and death in America. This can no longer wait.”

Now, this is quite a long read so I will leave it here for you to look at. I am still trying to digest it all, but wanted to throw it out there before I forgetwww.insanemedia.net...

Guys, this whole "the powers that be will stage false flags or what have you to justify "taking dem guns" conspiracy is a bit far fetched.

I don't doubt that tyrannical leaders don't like armed citizens.

But honestly, nobody would stand a chance in a civil war against the US military. The weapons you are allowed are nothing compared to what they have.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Was Adam ever in Yale's NIH NCATS program for Social and Behavioral Sciences Research? Was he a volunteer through their ResearchMatch system for experimental treatment?

This is a very curious group. Although its premise has been around a few years, it received more focused attention during this administration, and was officially launched in January 2012. It is supposed to bypass the slow and costly development of new drugs. In other words, the Government is getting into the drug business. It is involved in a variety of disciplines of which Social and Behavioral Sciences is but one.

I know that the University of Colorado was one of the NCATS researchers and this is the university that James Holmes received his grant from. Did he, too, volunteer for experimental treatment?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

aw jeeze, not this again....

firstly, your post is COMPLETELY off topic, troll bait...

secondly, your last statement has been proven wrong so many times...just give it up already, ok?

That is quite a rude response.

If you look at the post I was responding to, it would be obvious I am speaking directly to what they are saying. Second, "proven wrong" how? Can you explain that with evidence, studies, research, and so on?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
I seem to remember the Chinese for some odd reason want guns banned in America. No idea if there could be a connection though, cause you know, there is just no way possible SH was an orchestrated event designed with gun law advancement in mind.

if you were china would you want to invade a country that it's people are armed to the teeth. a gun around every corner with endless amounts of ammo. They know how we can get when we are backed in a corner. A wild animal waiting in the shadows.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!!

There has already been a warning in this thread.

STAY ON TOPIC.

Discuss the topic, not each other.

Post Bans will be handed out to those who can not follow this very simple rule.

Do not reply to this post.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join