It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook/China/NWO connection? This Cannot be a coincidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
By the way--United Technologies is based in Hartford, CT. The subsidiary that faced charges of treason, Pratt & Whitney Canada, is (obviously) located in Canada. Anyone ever take note of the strong Canadian thread running through the Sandy Hook conversations? There is a disproportionate number of posters from Canada (or personas of one poster?), and if you watch any of the major "hoax" videos, the narrators are almost exclusively Canadian. I kid you not. I should probably explain that last part: I fully believe that some early pushers of the "total hoax-no one died" meme are employed by PR firms to ensure that anyone who questions Sandy Hook is immediately lumped in with the hoax crowd. I fully support anyone who genuinely believes it was a hoax, though that is not my personal theory; my only beef is with fake PR personas pretending to believe it was a hoax for nefarious reasons. And it has worked, handily. Try it out--say, anywhere, "I have questions about the Sandy Hook investigation." Someone will immediately respond, "Oh--you're one of those horrible people who believes it was a hoax!!" After which no one is psychologically capable of noting my actual reason, "No, I believe there was a horrible series of errors in the emergency response which contributed to the unprecedented death rate."
edit on 14-12-2014 by Zephyranth because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Another odd connection is that Adams father worked for GE that was bought by UTC.

www.marketwatch.com...

edit on 14-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
By the way--guess who lead the charge on the six year investigation into UTC/Pratt & Whitney Canada?

US Attorney David Fein.

"On Thursday, the UTC unit pleaded guilty to illegally supplying China with military technology and agreed to pay more than $75 million in penalties, in a major violation of U.S. arms control laws..."This prosecution is one of the largest resolutions of export violations with a major defense contractor in the Justice Department's history," U.S. Attorney for Connecticut David Fein said at a press conference." (www.wsj.com...)

That's right--the same guy in charge of the federal aspect of the Sandy Hook investigation, and who resigned unexpectedly, along with all top individuals in the investigation (one actually died at age 49) after Sandy Hook:

12/23/13 Reuben Bradford--CSP Commissioner--Resigned
05/13/13 David Fein--US Atty--Resigned
05/29/14 Danny Stebbins--CSP Commander--Resigned
07/17/14 William Podgorski--CSP Western District Cmmdr--Deceased

The above are not just "any" Sandy Hook investigators--they were the lead investigators/officials assigned to the case. Major Podgorski's role was probably the most personal--his was the district directly in charge of the overall investigation. Literally all the top CT State Police brass is gone or deceased.

edit on 14-12-2014 by Zephyranth because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Everything is fishy about the Sandy Hook shooting. The evidence, the ME's notes from the autopsy, the eyewitness reports of a second shooter, Lanza's mother's murder, the note left in the mother's room, Adam Lanza's brother's behavior, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

We'll never know what actually happened, unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

I wasn't aware of that.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Speaking from law enforcement experience reports of a second shooter are common during a lot of shooting scenarios.

A shooting is a very chaotic and confusing scene.

It is very easy for witnesses to make mistakes.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

your welcome.

what sucks is that in every one of these threads, eventually, someone pops up and says "where's the footage from inside the school? can't we get one still of adam in the school? where are the recordings?", and i hafta point this out....

i'm just glad it was you this time, and not some random, belligerent wall of stupid, who refuses to accept that there wasn't a video surveillance system in the school, and then proceeds to argue the point with me over multiple pages...
edit on 12-14-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The answer to Sandy Hook, in my opinion, is traceable to what I call the Dark Minutes: 9:46-9:51 a.m.

These six minutes are the key to most of the Sandy Hook story. Whatever happened form 9:45-9:51 is at the root of every bizarre and unexpected development thereafter--not counting road blockage, which happened on its own.

But NPD going suddenly silent--so silent they didn't even tell their own dispatch about the additional 25 victims--as well as the sudden animosity between NPD and CSP which continues to this day, as well as the patsying of Adam Lanza (they had to make him extra-horrible to account for the unexpected death rate and escaped shooters), the likely planting of evidence including weapons and wrongly-chosen calibers, some officers' strange reports which obviously are trying to allude to whatever happened, Sedensky's maniacal editing of single 911 calls into 50 separate pieces with time missing--all this and more is traceable to the Dark Minutes.

Even the current lawsuits.

If plaintiffs sue Newtown, they'll say that they're referring to 9:40-9:45 a.m.; but they're really referring to 9:45-9:51 a.m.

I believe there is a strong possibility the 9:46:54 a.m. gunshot--clearly audible in 911 calls--struck the remaining shooter in the chest. Officers cuffed and interrogated him; one officer who'd continued on to room 8 saw what he saw there, and then entered room 10, where the shooter had been dragged. This officer's psychological state was understandably altered by the scene in room 8. It is not until 9:51:31 that NPD announces "Suspect down," and they do it twice, in rapid succession.

edit on 14-12-2014 by Zephyranth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

in your experience, as a law enforcement officer, have you ever encountered a case, or heard of one where there actually WAS a second shooter/assailant/perpetrator/wtfever?

i don't want to derail the thread, or get it shut down, i'm just saying, is all...
edit on 12-14-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The only shootings I have worked have been gang related.

As such, they at times involve multiple people.

I have luckily not experienced an active shooter situation similar to SH.

However, I can say that I have responded to numerous crimes in which physical descriptions and the number of suspects were completely wrong.

So wrong you wonder what the hell the person was thinking when they dictated what they saw to the dispatch operator.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I am currently a school resource officer at a high school and our video system is garbage. More than a decade old. We probably couldn't provide a still photo if we had to.

Also, I don't believe any of our public elementary schools have security cameras.

I don't live in a tiny town either. Population of 80,000-100,000. We have at least a half dozen elementary schools.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

There have been some strange things in the sealings with China things I haven't been able to figure out, but if we go back to this position held by Bus's not "formal"liaison it may have all started there,some long term plan.

Gerald Ford, Nixon's successor, appointed Bush to be Chief of the U.S. Liaison Office in the People's Republic of China. Since the United States at the time maintained official relations with the Republic of China on Taiwan and not the People's Republic of China, the Liaison Office did not have the official status of an embassy and Bush did not formally hold the position of "ambassador", though he unofficially acted as one. The 14 months that he spent in China were largely seen as beneficial for U.S.-China relations.[13]

In 1976 Ford brought Bush back to Washington to become Director of Central Intelligence (DCI), replacing William Colby.[31] He served in this role for 357 days, from January 30, 1976, to January 20, 1977.[32] The CIA had been rocked by a series of revelations, including those based on investigations by the Church Committee regarding illegal and unauthorized activities by the CIA, and Bush was credited with helping to restore the agency's morale.

Vice Presidency (1981–1989)
Second term (1985–1989)
Presidency (1989–1993)

There have been a long sting of deals since that would have never been expected in the past

LONG BEACH DESK - The Long Beach Naval Station was tentatively placed on the Military Base Closure-List by president George Bush in 1991. President Bill Clinton, closed the naval base last in 1993. That resulted in the loss to Long Beach, California of 17,500 military and civilian jobs. The economic impact of the of loss was $52.5 million and drove the California economy into the tank. It has never recovered.

Between 1995-1996, during the heat of the Clinton-Gore Campaign fund raising activity, the Clinton administration actively intervened to make sure a Communist Chinese cargo container shipping interest got a too-good deal on a Long Beach, California, shipping terminal.

www.dailyrepublican.com...

Why Does the U.S. Allow Chinese to Control Port Terminals?

latinonewstoday.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

interesting you say that.....the mental health system in this country is no doubt just as bad...my ex had a few issues (ok a lot of issues) and when she wigged out and was taken down to the mental health section at the hospital she would be observed and then released upon calming down...she was smart enough to know how to answer the psych to be released but she was just faking being ok....a few times she was taken in more than once in a day....

The problem with the mental health debate is the majority of people think those with mental issues are just not intelligent people. When, in fact, most of those with mental health conditions are some of the more intelligent people you will meet. I truly think there is a thin line between genius and insanity. Now I'm not saying that all people that are "crazy" are smart, quite a bit are just attention whores, honestly. Intelligent people know how to get away with the things they do, to avoid the consequences of their actions, manipulation etc. Schizophrenia, Sociopathy (Antisocial Personality Disorder) and the likes, all have their degree of intelligent attributes. When society sits back and just brushes all of these people off as "retards", it's quite saddening. I've talked to many a people who think that mental illness is just a scapegoat for people to get away with the things that they do, and you cannot convince them otherwise. They're close minded, stuck in their ways and beliefs, and will not accept that mental illnesses are very real and very much a threat to anyone.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The things you can find if you just look.
In particular note the words next to previous.
SpotterRF is a defense contractor. Compact Surveillance radar

Is this all about putting a chip in everyones ass?

edit on Rpm121414v22201400000013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

The things you can find if you just look.

In particular note the words next to previous.

SpotterRF is a defense contractor. Compact Surveillance radar

Is this all about putting a chip in everyones ass?

The chip won’t work putting it in the ass because there are too many assholes and it would fall out of the hole!

Therefore they put the chip in the brain

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zephyranth

So what is your theory?
China did this to push US gun control?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Therefore they put the chip in the brain

So then everyone can have a chip on their shoulder ?

edit on Rpm121414v35201400000027 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The thing is--Adam Lanza doesn't meet anyone's criteria for "guy likely to become a mass murderer." Any grasping at mental health issues is, in my opinion, gratuitous.

This is a kid who had a 100% nonviolent past. No playground fights, no bullying or being bullied, no harming animals, no self-cutting, nothing.

Any attempt to pin this on mental health is doofy. Now we have this bizarre Office of the Child Advocate report--which includes *zero* bona fide citations--claiming Adam was "untreated" and his mom and school "missed opportunities" when it came to his care.

Are you fricking kidding me?! His mother, and the school system, and eventually psychiatrists/therapists dogged his every step. It has been my solid opinion for some time that you'd be better off blaming the adults in his life for OVER-intervention, not "missed opportunities." The guy was (allegedly) documented, diagnosed and treated up one side and down the other. Other than physically shackling him to his bedpost (for--what, exactly?), there wasn't a single thing more they could have done, that I can see.

He was TWENTY YEARS OLD when Sandy Hook went down. Neither his mother, nor his former K-12 teachers, nor his college professors, nor his father, nor any other adult had any say whatsoever over what he did. Adam Lanza was under no obligation to submit to medications he didn't want. To hear the "refused medication" incident told, you'd think he was a three year old whose mom refused to forcibly give him the flu shot. He was, instead, an adult who didn't want to take meds that made him feel---exactly as the side-effect list in the meds box said he might feel (and which a helpful Yale psychiatrist loudly proclaimed "couldn't possibly be from the medication!")

It was up to him to take the meds. He didn't want the dumb-a** meds. He was 20. He was not a minor, and not a ward of the state.

If you think my take is shocking, try that of one Sandy Hook parent:

"The shooter was not born a mass murderer, nor did his mental issues predicate disaster. Seemingly, he was cultivated into a killer by his environment." (Scarlett Lewis, Schools Miss the Mark, NY Post, November 22, 2014).

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

While that seems like the most obvious explanation, I believe the truth is far more nefarious.

Think about it. What happened when the gun confiscation debate was in full swing? Everyone went out and bought guns. You think tptb didn't see that coming? It's what they wanted. Why? Look whats happening right now. Civil unrest is at an all time high in the US, almost as if it were by design.

If you're a corrupt superpower who wants to see society collapse so you have probable cause to initiate martial law, what could you do to instigate armed conflict? Perhaps decieve said society into believing they will lose their right to bear arms. The more people with guns, the higher the chance someone will abuse them.

Though it's all a joke considering DHS has been buying up all the ammunition.

It doesn't matter how many guns you have. If you don't have any ammo, they're useless.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
As an officer I absolutely do not believe that an event the magnitude of SH could be staged and kept silent.

Remember that many of the paramedics and officers werent allowed access. They said in interviews they wished they could have been allowed to help! There was a massive blockade and those parking lots filled to the brim with cars. Restricted access = restricted information.

9/11 was a much larger event and even that has yet to have a definitive leak...

While difficult, its not impossible to control information. "You can control anyone with money, sex, patriotism, fear, or any combination of these." Dont forget how many millions were donated to everyone involved, how the parents profiteered with paid talks, cheerfully, afterward...

The beauty of a false flag is that you dont need everyone to be in the loop. The majority of witnesses believe it to be what you want them to believe it to be, naturally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join