It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook/China/NWO connection? This Cannot be a coincidence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

once again, the total number of PARENTS, which is what we're talking about, was likely less than a thousand...

when you factor in others, yes, you end up with a higher number, but i'm only talking about parents.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig
Look, in the army, even if someone gets shot in the head, we still check their pulse. We still bring them to combat medics (unless doing so seriously risks more lives).

Do you know a single parent who would not want as many medics as possible to help out, no matter how slight the chance?

Im a psychologist, and my time volunteering shows that these people acted bizarrely calm. Parents get desperate and violent towards the people trying to help them, even more so when they're not doing anything. Its beyond imagination that there werent lawsuits against the school and the people not letting all the paramedics in. Parents of tragedies always look for someone to unleash their anger on immediately.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
It helps to step back and look at the big historical picture of the relations between China and Yale that actually go back well over 100 years. Yale formed a missionary association first that was followed by Yale-in-China-college which lasted until around 1950 or so. Mao was associated with Yale-in-China by being an editor of their newsletter, in charge of "thought realignment".
Kissinger and Nixon made their trips to China in 1971 & 72, followed by Ford naming George Bush as "special envoy". Every ambassador to China since except under Carter have been Bonesmen. Skull and Bones is an outgrowth of the Russell Trust which profited from the heroin trade. Yale has the longest and deepest ties with China of any American institution. All around the Sandy Hook event and characters we see Yale and China.

ok, i'm still not seeing where this has any relevance....unless you, and the OP are suggesting that Lanza was some sort of brainwashed assassin, programmed by the chinese, with the help of yale....and at that point, i'd either hafta say you've lost the plot, or ask you to explain exactly why such a thing would need to be, because that's SERIOUSLY "out there"

i'm not one to simply dismiss theories out of hand, but they've gotta at least have SOME kind of compelling evidence...

Why was the only person NOT interviewed in the final report the man who taught Adam Lanza Chinese language or whatever instrument it was he was supposedly learning? Why did the final report fail to mention they were offering Chinese language classes before school hours at Sandy Hook Elementary?

i'd hafta say because either it was just another rumor, OR, it was decided that it was inconsequential....which it kinda is...

Why did Yale EMTs get to enter while others made to stay out?

do we have a reliable source for this?

Why take the wounded only to a Yale hospital?

because it was closest?

Then there's the entire Chinese Z=10 attack helicopter program entirely dependent on United Technologies of Connecticut and they're selling military secrets to China yet still retaining contracts well over a billion $?

i know they got in trouble for doing business with the Chinese military....if they were actually selling military secrets, i'm pretty sure someone would have been facing execution, for treason....unless, of course, the entire system is so goddamn corrupt, that the DoD's contract with UT, was more important to them, than the law...

If China's involved so is Yale.

maybe, maybe not.....i'm still not seeing anything solid here....

ETA: By active scene I meant active shooter.

yeah, i know, and i knew when i first replied......even if there's no active shooter, it's still an active crime scene, and as long as the victims are obviously dead, they're gonna want to keep the crime scene as "pure" as possible, until primary collection, and photos are taken..

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
And another mass shooting at a school in Pakistan with over 100 dead right on the anniversary of Sandy Hook.

2nd

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
Well if SH was some sort of planned event to usher in gun control or disarmament, the creators must be smacking themselves in the head.

Gun sales in 2013 broke all kinds of records.

www.washingtontimes.com...

I would say that is the opposite of gun control.

No doubt, looks to be a complete failure. For a minute there though it was a huge push, and looked like it could gain some serious traction. Hell, 22 long rifle ammunition has to this day not stabilized in availability as a direct result of SH.

There is of course another possible agenda that could have been a target, mental health.

I just don't see the point? If they wanted guns they would just take them. If they wanted to lock you up for mental health, they would just do it. This really didn't get them anywhere, if anything, you could say it was a conspiracy by the gun manufacturers to sell more guns. Heck, follow then CASH!!!

Not that I'm saying it is.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
And another mass shooting at a school in Pakistan with over 100 dead right on the anniversary of Sandy Hook.

2nd

Yeah but no one cares about Pakistan here,

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

not true.

this is a significant data point. it shows that the U.S. isn't the only place this sort of thing happens..

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Another thing, is if that article is true it make the school being destroyed and debris sent to China a little more sensible.

Everythign destroyed and recycled debris wise goes to China, they pay the best.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: evictiongnostic

i'm not sure i buy that.....

if i'm a parent, i hear that something like this has gone down, and that the firehouse is the evac point, and that my kid will be there, if they survived....well, i'm not leaving the building until i either have my kid, or i have confirmation that they're dead....i'm not gonna be milling about, and walking in circles, like some braindead gobsh*te...
thats just silly. You expect them to let the thousands of people all congregate in the small firehouse? THAT WOULD BE ILLEGAL. Firecodes.

There was no other option but to have them continue to circle until they had confirmation.

Have distraught parents walk in circles....that makes perfect sense...

See the disconnect here? Reaching to any lengths to make the BS official story seem legitimate.

edit on 17-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

once again, the total number of PARENTS, which is what we're talking about, was likely less than a thousand...

when you factor in others, yes, you end up with a higher number, but i'm only talking about parents.
So you know for a fact that parents were the only ones in and around the firehouse? If not, then no, we are NOT just talking about parents.

On top of that, once again, 575 students, most with 2 parents, throw in the aunts and uncles and brothers and sister and grandparents that were all there (or do they not count either, now?)....

again, basic math.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Have distraught parents walk in circles....that makes perfect sense... See the disconnect here? Reaching to any lengths to make the BS official story seem legitimate.

No, its a much better plan to have every last one of them standing around in a small firehouse that IN NO WAY had the capacity for that many people.

See the disconnect here? Reaching to any lengths to find any conspiracy that they can, even where there is none?

Again, this is why a real conversation on this topic cannot be had on this site.

Rather than focus on the very REAL problems with that day, y'all push the most asinine ones, diluting the conversation to nonsense.
edit on 17-12-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

jesus. effing. christ.

i was talking about parents, and ONLY parents...i don't give a fig who else was there.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

jesus. effing. christ.

i was talking about parents, and ONLY parents...i don't give a fig who else was there.
Thats all great and good, BUT THEY WERE THERE, and thus, HAVE TO BE ACCOUNTED FOR.

So I ask again, what would you have had them do with these well over 1000 people that were at the firehouse? Cram them all inside? Maybe have people sitting on other people's shoulders to make room? Perhaps the firehouse is a vortex, and could make everyone fit through a wormhole?

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE HAD THEM ALL DO?

The only thing possible. Keep everyone circulating.

Yeah, and thats my point. Feel free to continue clinging to this crap. But understand, YOU are the reason that conversations on this topic never get anywhere.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Vaedur

not true.

this is a significant data point. it shows that the U.S. isn't the only place this sort of thing happens..

Oh no I agree with that, I'm just saying that when really bad things happen in the 3rd world, those in the 1st world just shrug. That's all my friend.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

yes, i'm the only reason...screw you, man....that's crap, and you know it.

i made a comment, and you made an overblown statement, with regards to the number of parents (who is all i was ever referring to), then i corrected you, and you try to muddy the water, with numbers of OTHER people, to try and justify your earlier overblown number.....and i'm the reason conversations on this topic never get anywhere...riiiiiiight..

clearly, you know nothing about me, and would rather try to write me off.....have fun with that..

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

yes, i'm the only reason...screw you, man....that's crap, and you know it.
So polite. What I know is that people like you flood each and every conversation with things like this, while shrugging off the very real and logical explanations for them in some lame attempt to either A)destroy the conversation; or, more likely B)find some level of fame by being the one whose noodle stuck against the wall.

Either way, yes, YOU, and everyone like you are the reason this conversation is pointless.

i made a comment, and you made an overblown statement, with regards to the number of parents (who is all i was ever referring to), then i corrected you, and you try to muddy the water, with numbers of OTHER people, to try and justify your earlier overblown number.....and i'm the reason conversations on this topic never get anywhere...riiiiiiight..
Then why wont you simply answer the question? Why do you deflect as opposed to giving a direct answer? (Dont worry, I know why).

Again, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE THEM DO?

Disregarding fact (like that there were more than just parents there) does not get you any closer to truth.

clearly, you know nothing about me, and would rather try to write me off.....have fun with that..
And just like the others like you, you have some delusion that this is about you. Its not.

So, Ill wait patiently for an answer to my question (not that you will give it).

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

i SHOULDN'T give you an answer, because you're being an ass....but, in the interest of proving you wrong...

i'd have had the parents congregate in one area, outside the building, if space is a concern, and then deal with the whole "here's your kid(s), drive safe" thing...safe, organized, efficient...

i wouldn't have had people walking around in circles...that's just nonsense.

and you've caught my ire, because you're being an ass. i fully acknowledge that there were other people there, i'm not disregarding anything....all i'm saying is that the actual number of parents was less than a thousand...not to mention, there weren't nearly that many people there (in the firehouse, or orbiting it), to begin with, as per the aerial footage....

a lot of the people (bystanders, first responders, etc) were out in the street...while most of the police were along dickinson, and at the school itself...

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

If you take the number one and put it sideways it looks like a Chinese aircraft carrier! 1's are also used by US senators!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

lolwtf?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Where would you have them congregate? Where world ld that many people NOT be an issue?

Try again.

All this effort to "prove" a non issue....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join