It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 years of visions during meditation. Here's what I see in future:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
originally posted by: parad0x122

Let me get a ladder so I can help you dismount your readily apparent high horse.

I am not on a horse, I am firmly on the ground were the thought of accusing someone of " smoking something " and sharing the experience does not get attacked in such a way to be narrow minded and immature without context.

It's kind of funny, you consider me close-minded and immature for questioning how the OP seemingly dreamed up an essentially updated version of '1984', without even going into the slightest detail of his meditation rituals.

It is funny, that you are close minded and immature for questioning the OP whom you " PRESUME " to be citing Mr Orwells 1984. I mean, are you really that psychic that you know what the OP is saying? No, you are not so don't presume to be.

If you ask me, the only immature or close-minded thing is to blindly believe the information we're being fed.

I'm not asking you nor will I. However, feel free to move on to another discussion should this one not resonate with your belief system.

Also, you're not my grandparents, so please spare me the "shame on you" speech.

You are right [finally] that I am not your grandparents. So, shame on you for coming into a discussion to belittle the OP for your own entertainment purposes, to not show an interest, to accuse the OP of smoking dope and to come as across as being close minded and immature.

Shame on you sir.

Spiro
edit on 13-12-2014 by Spiro because: someone pinched my dictionary

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Post your experiences in a thread anyways. Who cares what some anonymous person on the internet says?

My dear friend,

I have been on ATS long enough to know that some members will just come along to belittle us, just like my post to a member above. I do not have the time to argue with close minded people.

Thanks for the support though

Perhaps one day

Spiro

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
A scary vision of total irreversible enslavement.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

It's funny that you mention that, somehow those transhumanist youtube vids gave me the same feeling.. like all these ideas are already coming directly from A.I. itself.. but i must be going crazy.

(the part after 10:03 really creeps me out)

(also pretty damn creepy)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: eventHorizon
A scary vision of total irreversible enslavement.

what if we are all, already in irreversible enslavement? The body a prison cell, the planet a prison, with the illusion of choice and free will to make it not seem like what it really might be? That's a scarier proposition than what's coming in the future, where, at least I foresee some successful utopian groups forming
edit on 14-12-2014 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

in reply to the vids above, yeah it looks like what I saw in the visions of where we are headed. Most things being neutral, can be used for good or bad, like a gun for a good cop, or for a killer. Thing is, we're already technically transhumanists via internet use, cars, cellphones, etc.
edit on 14-12-2014 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus
a reply to: Unity_99

How do you do you meditate then. What do you do to get into subconscious. That sounds interesting.

a 1 hour meditation. Just don't identify with thoughts, with the thinking mind, don't identify with the body, and also carry this on throughout the day, kind of questioning it, kind of seeing that these thoughts, this I, this body is not you. Eventually the conscious mind breaks into the subconscious and then the subconscious is like, "hey you, you have to identify with me. I'll show you some interesting things to keep you locked into me." And that's when you get visions of stuff that ends up being/coming true

any back to basics 101 meditation tips for noobs?

How do you meditate and build up to that hour?

Do you focus on something? candle/flower/blank spot on the wall?

Do you chant? focus on breathing?

thanks

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

Well sure we are already technically transhumanist, but we are still detached from it, we still have a choice.

If i don't feel like being called or interrupted i can just turn off my phone.

If i feel like discovering something on my own, training my own intelligence.. i can just not go to Google.

If i prefer connecting with people in a more personal manner i can just say screw Facebook.

Sure we could still have a choice when everything is ''integrated'' but it would become so normal to be ''connected'' that it would be heavily frowned upon if you choose to disconnect.

And this is just when thinking everything will go according to your plan, i believe it won't.

Besides.. look how dangerously dependent on technology we have already become.. and how weak that has made the individual itself..
Do we really want to amplify this scenario?

what if we are all, already in irreversible enslavement? The body a prison cell, the planet a prison, with the illusion of choice and free will to make it not seem like what it really might be? That's a scarier proposition than what's coming in the future, where, at least I foresee some successful utopian groups forming

Wow. Is this really your view of our world? I know free will could quite easily be an illusion.. but does that really change anything? My experience is still the same.

Life is like a canvas.. It's what YOU make of it. (not what you technologically change it to)
Change your perspective and it is EASY to find joy in this world.. even when you've been dealt some bad cards.

Oh and you might want to read this.. It's how the alchemists have always thought about your visions.

When the conscious enters the unconscious "each part of a thought can take shape and become visible in color and form", according to a Chinese text about yoga exercises. One starts seeing all kinds of forms which look real and which look like they have an independent life. But one cannot go into it as it leads to discord of the mind, and possibly to schizophrenia.

I enjoy these ''hallucinations'' as much as you do, but i don't read into them because it can easily lead me astray.
These things don't always make sense.. just like dreams, it is just the way your subconscious thinks, how it TRIES to make sense of reality. I've seen baby's operating giant mech suits shooting laser beams.. I've seen genetically modified cats smoking cigarettes.. I've even had shared closed eye hallucinations proving (for me) the collective consciousness is real.. But most of the time it is just a giant soup of ideas.. of creativity..
So even if it could predict the future.. Don't take it too literally.
edit on 15-12-2014 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Adapt or die, cause it is what it is. Culture evolves, tech evolves, people evolve. Using the internet is HELL for people over 80, but everyone else can't live without it.

When you play poker do you expose your cards like just have?

You are deceiving yourself unconsciously that you say you tapped into, reality as of now is far more diverse than you give credit too,

Nice thread by the way, interesting read other than the egotistic manner you seem to possess.

What is enlightenment in life?

The consciousness becomes enlightened once it breaks free from the body in death, however claims of enlightened beings that need to express their enlightenment is one funny joke to some and something many so called deep thinkers will agree with, I guess I am very shallow in my thinking but in the shallow waters I can see the horizon but wont say whats coming but will act accordingly not talk about whats coming, to act means to sometimes be the bad guy because actions are what makes changes in directions not talk.

Good news is that the Enlightenment Tech-Folks will start putting together mini-utopias that will actually work on a small scale.

Yes, in their own minds.

Star and flag for your enjoyable read even if I disagree with many of your self proclaimed visions

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

originally posted by: Aazadan

Post your experiences in a thread anyways. Who cares what some anonymous person on the internet says?

My dear friend,

I have been on ATS long enough to know that some members will just come along to belittle us, just like my post to a member above. I do not have the time to argue with close minded people.

Thanks for the support though

Perhaps one day

Spiro

That joke is not funny Spiro if it even is,

Yes you did belittle another member that made a simple comment about smoking that you could have ignored or taken as a joke and let it go but you had to put fuel to the fire and create even more smoke.

and even more fuel with this post I am responding to.

I guess dominicus is right about one thing, that humans will debate for as long as they are alive, I guess its the debate that makes some feel alive while it fatigues others, that's a balance in my eyes and we cannot exist without such balances in this world or reality.

The concepts of enlightenment and oneness is a dark place where consciousness isn't aware of individuality.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

So it's okay for you to assume that the OP is telling the truth because you WANT him to be, but it's not okay for me to place even the slightest burden of proof on him before blindly falling in line and believing everything he said?

Right, seems fair enough.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

At least someone here realizes where I'm coming from.
I'm not aiming to discredit anyone, rather I'm asking for just the slightest hint of proof as to how someone comes to such a complex vision of the future.

I thought this was a place to Deny Ignorance, not flame people (*cough* Spiro*cough*) for thinking outside of the box, asking for logical explanation (or heck, even a portion of) of how they came to such a state of enlightenment, or even just posing an alternative argument/idea.

Shame on me for thinking such lunacies, I suppose.
edit on 15-12-2014 by parad0x122 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SanCheck

originally posted by: dominicus

How do you do you meditate then. What do you do to get into subconscious. That sounds interesting.

a 1 hour meditation. Just don't identify with thoughts, with the thinking mind, don't identify with the body, and also carry this on throughout the day, kind of questioning it, kind of seeing that these thoughts, this I, this body is not you. Eventually the conscious mind breaks into the subconscious and then the subconscious is like, "hey you, you have to identify with me. I'll show you some interesting things to keep you locked into me." And that's when you get visions of stuff that ends up being/coming true

any back to basics 101 meditation tips for noobs?

How do you meditate and build up to that hour?

Do you focus on something? candle/flower/blank spot on the wall?

Do you chant? focus on breathing?

thanks

Just teach yourself to sit for one hour......the mind will fight it and come up with excuses not to, but just sit there anyway and see that these thoughts are not you, they merely arise, momentarily exist, then pass away, all while focusing on the breath, or by staring at one spot on the wall, or a tree, etc....1 pointed concentration

The consciousness becomes enlightened once it breaks free from the body in death, however claims of enlightened beings that need to express their enlightenment is one funny joke to some and something many so called deep thinkers will agree with, I guess I am very shallow in my thinking but in the shallow waters I can see the horizon but wont say whats coming but will act accordingly not talk about whats coming, to act means to sometimes be the bad guy because actions are what makes changes in directions not talk.

I would rather someone be direct, instead of beat around a bush and sugar coat and spoon feed. Maybe you need that, who knows. Btw, Enlightenment is real and there is nothing wrong in a person stating they have gained it. People will "project" egotism on someone who has it, because people "project" stuff all the time. But like the sun and moon existing whether or not anyone believes in them, that's how it is with Enlightenment. An enlightened person really doesn't even use 1 atoms worth of energy to care what others believe about them or not and that's the beauty of it
edit on 15-12-2014 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Its' not irreversible. In fact, from what I've had in me all my life, and know inside all my life, and then shown, the ones who think they're managing this neck of the woods, solar system, are really low down on the totem pole, and the layers of actual management and who really is in control, expand in ever greater amounts (and are Love and Goodness in ever greater amounts) in layers over and over, so they're just players in the play, their portion just being a little bigger layer of it than ours.

Nothing here is as it appears.

Just keep working on the clarity, waking up and goodness and the aliens running the show won't have much of a slave group underneath.

Love always wins. No one can stay around in low levels forever, its very limiting. But was shown in my own meditation session how, the people who create all these rules about this as a prison or a school, what is allowed and what isn't, if Good could just storm it all and wrap it up, or not, aren't in the know. Those rules are just boxes. So we could choose to see that everyone here pretty much is in one of 3 camps: they get it but are stuck in a groove and don't want anymore fights and wars, toxins and cancers, and they don't need this planet as a school, they're all ready for better places to grow and learn in. The second would be those really traumatized and perhaps immature, committing some of these crimes and problems. But percentage wise, only a few will repent, they don't really need to commit more crimes due to the trauma, they simply need healing, and different ways to grow.

The last group is the controllers and alien types running earth, the leaders, bankers, royals, satanic groups, their off planet origins (well you just have to look at the egyptian mummies to realize the reason they called the pharoah's gods is because they came from offplanet dna). We all did, but there's was purer and more from the controlling groups in the solar system. In any case, what are they gaining from this planet?

In other words, call for the end, because its in sight, and could be today. Why not today?

I got that message, not in words, trying to flesh out the words, but there are no rules about the school. Its simply accomplishes it's goal to nudge people out of wanting this bloodshed, or is it failing at that, and do people really need the abuses the elite are hurling at them?

I don't think its needed. So I call it over.

And no it never was endless, people's NDE's and regressions show you come in and go out, most of the time, and the time out abyss or darkness some get to seems to just be about nudging them to overcome what may be holding them back, with the light always there ready to assist their retrieval.

So nope. It seems to be a level of consciousness, in infinite densities and levels, one that is being hijacked, but people can always rise above it, and ALL DO!

edit on 15-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Love always wins.

this can be an issue though, as in some branches of thought say that sending love to the demiurge is what feeds them and keeps them going. A similar train of though is found in the greek mythologies

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

At least someone here realizes where I'm coming from.

I realize but asking for proof on matters such as this is beating a dead horse.

Sometimes its best to keep quiet and let matters such as these expose themselves to be true or false.

However to exposed as true there has to be, well like you say some evidence of voicing their views before hand,

Most of what dominicus mentioned is all over the net, some like his goggles with VR is already a military plan for soldiers, I watched a video a few years ago where they propose soldiers wear such goggles and be able to see the whole battlefield or specific areas they wouldn't be able to see in real time via a number of other technologies and Google glasses are also a similar concept that due to them already in some sort of early development would have been proposed many years ago.

However what really turns me off about such claims is " Oh I know and enlightened Buddhist monk who had similar visions as I did" or similar comments to try and validate themselves to readers, it reeks of egotism and I am a hypocrite.

I know a large ego when I read what one posts.

like I said it exposes a person to me because like OP I have special powers of foresight too, but don't brag or talk about it because talk is cheap on such matters.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You are right about that, asking for proof/external validation on a matter such as this was probably setting myself up for some angry posts.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

However what really turns me off about such claims is " Oh I know and enlightened Buddhist monk who had similar visions as I did" or similar comments to try and validate themselves to readers, it reeks of egotism and I am a hypocrite.

I know a large ego when I read what one posts.

like I said it exposes a person to me because like OP I have special powers of foresight too, but don't brag or talk about it because talk is cheap on such matters.

believe, project, assume what you will, as that is the nature of mind/ego. Unless you sat down and got to know me personally, and know where I'm coming from, and access the subconscious in similar way yourself, that's all you have is: beliefs/projections/assumptions.

Because I hang out at retreat centers and am friends with a number of Xtian and Buddhist monks at monasteries, and one so happened to verify what I saw....means I'm coming from ego is laughable. I'm just stating that someone else agreed with me about it and anyone here can take it as they want.

I have no problem in stating that if these visions are wrong, then that's okay, I'll be wrong. And I really wish and want enlightenment and subconscious access, love, freedom for everyone, you included, cause underneath all the beliefs/projections/assumptions is a pure/genuine you

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

this can be an issue though, as in some branches of thought say that sending love to the demiurge is what feeds them and keeps them going.

I don't think that's the type of energy the demiurge would want. Kindness and forgiveness keeps violence away but the demiurge seems to like that energy.

By demiurge, I mean "false god" or "beings who claim to be god who are actually prideful, lack love, and live through violence and wrath rather than peace, love, and mercy/forgiveness". I understand people have different definitions of a "demiurge".

If people keep believing and living through violence/wrath/revenge rather than mercy/love/forgiveness it will always be an invitation for that type of energy to flow through them.

The best we can do is turn the other cheek and forgive (be the change we wish to see in the world) and pray for those people to live through love and mercy instead of violence and revenge.
edit on 15-12-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

believe, project, assume what you will, as that is the nature of mind/ego.

Yes just say what I said in your own words, pretty much like your visions, taken from your unconscious or conscious mind of things that you have come across in your life already be it on the net or seen in a film or heard from another, if its conscious than that is dishonesty, if its unconscious then your not to blame.

I am clear with what I said and as a hypocrite I can smell another ego mind in my midst just as I can breath air, its a natural thing for me.

Because I hang out at retreat centers and am friends with a number of Xtian and Buddhist monks at monasteries, and one so happened to verify what I saw....means I'm coming from ego is laughable.

hey I'm a funny guy, if you sit down and get to know me personally and you would see my humor and know where it comes from

I don't hang out at such places I live in such a place, my home is a monastery a place of enlightenment filled with the nothing that your consciousness split from to allow you to be who you are.

I am not talking about my dwellings either, maybe you might understand maybe you wont.

cause underneath all the beliefs/projections/assumptions is a pure/genuine you

I know who I am and what my purpose is.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I am clear with what I said and as a hypocrite I can smell another ego mind in my midst just as I can breath air, its a natural thing for me.

did you notice you're the only one here spouting the whole "OP = ego thing"? It's fine, project what you want because as I sit here and write this, there is a clear distance between awareness and choosing the words in the mind (and its identity) seeing that it isn't me. You can only ever know if someone is not coming from ego if you actually went in their head and saw for yourself. That's why its brushed off as a nonsequitur.

I don't hang out at such places I live in such a place, my home is a monastery a place of enlightenment filled with the nothing that your consciousness split from to allow you to be who you are.

that's great....but the thing is, we learn at monasteries not to judge or point fingers over who is coming from ego and who isn't, and to let things be, because we see another persons subjectivity. That's the problem you can risk when you set up your own solitude with your own rules and your own self justifications

I know who I am and what my purpose is.

thats great. Then let's get back to the higher road of nonjudgment and see if these visions pan out or not. Doesn't matter to me either way
edit on 16-12-2014 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join