It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 years of visions during meditation. Here's what I see in future:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

I could certainly see machines doing just what you are saying they will.

I've been waiting for it myself for a little while.

What I saw coming is more like something that lifts the filters the brain holds into place so that we don't overload with information. Right now there is nothing that truly allows one to selectively shut off the filters we use.
Many 1000's of years worth of shamanism and taking plants from our environment is all we have had, and as close as we have been able to come without years and years of meditation.

What I see coming is something that tweaks the magnetic flow in the brain so that we can shut down the filters, and open up other awareness's that we are unable to see due to the brains wiring. They already have crude versions of this, and it will only improve over time. You add that to a virtual reality world where we can sit in the same space as someone across the globe, and the potential is limitless.

IMO

s&f

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122

Whatever it is that you're smoking before meditation,
I'll take two please.

^^^ This!!

This is what prevents me from posting and sharing my experiences in ATS because of immaturity and close mindedness. Why on earth someone thinks we need to smoke something t have an awesome experience is beyond rational thinking. Shame on you sir!!

OP, fascinating indeed. I love it when people come out with different views on this kind of thing. It makes one wonder, and question!

Thank you

Spiro

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

originally posted by: parad0x122

Whatever it is that you're smoking before meditation,
I'll take two please.

^^^ This!!

This is what prevents me from posting and sharing my experiences in ATS because of immaturity and close mindedness. Why on earth someone thinks we need to smoke something t have an awesome experience is beyond rational thinking. Shame on you sir!!

OP, fascinating indeed. I love it when people come out with different views on this kind of thing. It makes one wonder, and question!

Thank you

Spiro

What I see as immaturity and closed-mindedness are those who are so self-important and think that they are so absolutely correct about every little thought that they have - that they can hypocritically dismiss anyone who thinks differently than they do by sinking to name calling (i.e. "fundies").

When you have to resort to belittling people who believe differently, you've lost any amount of respect that you incorrectly assume you deserve.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So in this future there are TWO sixes?

6. I saw people walking around with 3d goggle/headsets which superimposes a screen on the rest of reality. Its transparent so you can see externally but also have access to info, news, internet, etc.

6. Most people taller, smarter, healthier, longer life spans via genetically modified bodies. I saw men really built muscles but without needing exercise, all about 6'6" or taller, and women also about 5'11" to 6'2". First only the rich, then upper middle class.

By the way, isn't that first one Google Glass? And isn't it flopping?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So in this future there are TWO sixes?

yeah sorry about that, was flipping through my journals to find the best ones and sort of lost track

By the way, isn't that first one Google Glass? And isn't it flopping?

No, I saw more like ski googles, full immersion. Go out to a mall, cafe, city and how everyone is glued to their smart phones, only put the smart phone in a set of ski goggles, make it see through so you can both see where you're going, and also still see a "screen" with all your fav websites on it along with the screen being mixed with A.I. showing you the fastest route from a to b, who is and isn't single, history of buildings, suit it to how you want. Full on goggles, most people

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Right. That's google glass, except bulkier and more 1980'sish.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sell this idea to a movie studio.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Right. That's google glass, except bulkier and more 1980'sish.

No. Not really. Google glass is primitve compared to what dominicus is describing.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

I've heard of "visions" and dreams that end up happening, it's not outside the possibilities of life. I believe this is a real phenomena. Maybe some people can see what's already written?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

If you say so. Though people aren't rushing out to buy google glass, I wonder if people would rush out to buy something that is bigger, bulkier, and most definitely heavier.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Junkheap

If you say so. Though people aren't rushing out to buy google glass, I wonder if people would rush out to buy something that is bigger, bulkier, and most definitely heavier.

Yeah, its going to be all the rage. Something like this:

Except more sleek, thinner, with ear buds, A.I., face time, superimposed info about the outside world, motion tracking, A.I. digital assistant with your choice of celebrity voice, though more like this:

All it takes is a couple of celebrity endorsements and one cool kid to wear this and start a trend.
edit on 11-12-2014 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Well the first image destroys your peripheral vision and the second image crossed with a smart phone would be google glass.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I believe that as well. My problem isn't with the idea that maybe some people have prophetic visions or dreams - it's when they belittle others with name calling. Are they so unsure of what they're spouting that they have to proactively label someone with different beliefs than theirs?

The name calling in order to try to stop any debate is just so lame to me. Just like when you disagree with an Obama policy you are labeled a "racist" or if I were to call someone a name for believing aliens are visiting Earth for example - my post would probably be deleted for a manners violation (or whatever it's called)... but mocking Christians with names such as "fundies" or "fairy tale believers" is just fine apparently.

I'm just tired of all the name calling, that's all.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Agreed and if I could give you tons of stars I would! If we mocked everybody's beliefs this planet would be in the very, very dark ages. No ingenuity, no exploration. People experience this phenomena there's no doubt in my mind. I suppose people have to experience it for themselves in order to understand it. And unfortunately, very few are gifted with these abilities.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It all sounds too good to be true tho.

I would always be wary of this type of technology (transhumanist technology), no matter how sweet it sounds at first.
The human body and mind form a delicate ecosystem, will it ever be wise to apply changes to it?
This also seems like something the elite could easily use against us.

The transhumanist ideology is flawed, there is nothing wrong with being human because it is our imperfections that give rise to our positive aspects. Besides, all that we are looking for we can find by moving closer to nature, not away from it! I feel like this stuff could quickly consume us and control us before we would learn how to use it properly. We tend to take things too far too quickly, which is how we learn, but can we really afford any mistakes when it comes to changing the foundation of what it means to be human?
It might provide us with the things you have envisioned, but only when we find a way to keep it all grounded in reality, only when we find a way to keep it in check and out of the wrong hands.

And it doesn't matter whether or not i believe if your visions are prophetic.
Although these are mostly ideas that have been told before, this is not without reason because eventually some of these things might still become a reality, perhaps in our lifetimes even.
But i don't doubt the crazy gymnastics the subconscious is capable of, personally it has shown me it has connections to the collective consciousness, but it hasn't shown me the future yet.

edit on 11-12-2014 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This was so cool! Thanks for sharing your visions. xOxo

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Look, I don't know who makes then things if its google or samsung or microsoft or joe shmoe. All I know is, they looked nothing like this:

And looked mostly like this:

There's a HUGE difference there. I also saw kids playing games in parks with the goggles because the goggles were superimposing a whole game for them to play out in a park by making it look like a whole bunch of stuff was there, that wasn't. Doesn't look like goggle glass would superimpose and whole new world over a tiny square.....you'd need all your vision covered.

but mocking Christians with names such as "fundies" or "fairy tale believers" is just fine apparently.

I'm just tired of all the name calling, that's all.

if you're not a fundie, then you got nothing to worry about or get mad at. I have Christian friends who are Universalists, some are evangelical, but none of them are fundamentalists and they all respect my mystical experiences and views. I also have less than a handful of Muslim friends, and they too are mystical/Sufi minded, and we get along, and they are not fundies.

But yet fundies exist, and even the Pope recently came out and said Christian Fundies, or fundies of any religion, are just as bad as ISIS. The only problem here is in your own mind.
edit on 11-12-2014 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Touchable holograms will be involved. But while you may interface with machines doesn't mean you want to become one or a hybrid of one. Just saying.

By the way, operational touchable holograms that actually shield form elements, would be some pretty resource friendly and inexpensive deluxe homes for everyone, complete with greenhouses.

edit on 11-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Interesting...so this was items you wrote down from the last 2 years of meditation. Do you keep track of your fail/correct...just curious more than anything. Also is there a timeline of when these events take place?

My aunt on my step fathers side has this same ability. I don't see them very often as they live in California but I remember when I was like 11-12 years old she said that I would be in the computer field for work when I grow up. At that time the only thing I played on the computer was Oregon Trail, lol. Right out of high school I had an interest in computers but knew nothing about them. Did some random jobs for about 5 years decided to go to college and now I've been at my current employer just over 8 years...working in the IT field

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Do you keep track of your fail/correct...just curious more than anything.

Not really, cause some of the stuff I posted, this body will be good and dead by that time, so just sort of "for the record."

Also is there a timeline of when these events take place?

I think as I access subconscious more, I might be able to get to a place where I can extract timelines, but that's hoping to do so for the future. As of now, the Subconscious just sort of presents these as flashes, sometimes for a few seconds, sometimes for a few minutes. For example, the Spirituality machines I had access to those visions for literally 5 minutes and could examine blueprints (all forgotten now), and how society was changing, and the debates, etc

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join