It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 years of visions during meditation. Here's what I see in future:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Greetings

originally posted by: [post=18767867]InhaleExhale
That joke is not funny Spiro if it even is,

Eh?

Yes you did belittle another member that made a simple comment about smoking that you could have ignored or taken as a joke and let it go but you had to put fuel to the fire and create even more smoke.

No I didn't, the memeber belittled himself. Go read the post where he states that that the OP is smoking dope in order to have visions. it does NOT take dope to see visions, bare that in mind.

and even more fuel with this post I am responding to.

You are fueling it more, see?

I guess dominicus is right about one thing, that humans will debate for as long as they are alive, I guess its the debate that makes some feel alive while it fatigues others, that's a balance in my eyes and we cannot exist without such balances in this world or reality.

I agree completely, though using common sense!

Spiro
edit on 16-12-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122
a reply to: Spiro

So it's okay for you to assume that the OP is telling the truth because you WANT him to be, but it's not okay for me to place even the slightest burden of proof on him before blindly falling in line and believing everything he said?

Right, seems fair enough.

I assume the OP is telling the truth based on my own experience. You, on the other hand, don't accept this and would rather accuse the OP of taking drugs to have such visions.

Spiro

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122
a reply to: InhaleExhale

At least someone here realizes where I'm coming from.

Yea, someone that is deluded as you.

I'm not aiming to discredit anyone,

Yes you are, and shame on you. You discredit the OP based on his visions without asking how he gone about it. You said " what you are smoking OP ill have some. Now, why would you say that other than to discredit someone whom has had a spiritual experience without the use of dope?

rather I'm asking for just the slightest hint of proof as to how someone comes to such a complex vision of the future.

Your asking for proof that can not be proved. How can anyone share visual spiritual experience in their own head. If you cant/dont/wont experience it then its not your time.

I thought this was a place to Deny Ignorance,

It is, and your being ignorant.

not flame people (*cough* Spiro*cough*) for thinking outside of the box,

Your flaming the OP. Your not thinking out side the box and your not giving the Op the benefit of the doubt because you would rather accuse the OP of smoking dope to see visions.

asking for logical explanation (or heck, even a portion of) of how they came to such a state of enlightenment, or even just posing an alternative argument/idea.

You didnt ask for a logical explanation, you accused the OP of smoking dope.

Shame on me for thinking such lunacies, I suppose.

Oh I know. Shame on you indeed.

And just for clarification,

You said this

Spiro
edit on 16-12-2014 by Spiro because: someone pinched my dictionary

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I wouldn't really call that list 'visions'.

Inferences.

Meditation may clear your mind, allowing you to focus your mind on current patterns, and making a guess at the future. Having 'Visions' was a tremendous factor in the creation of the fundie cray-crays.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

Yes, as a joke.

Do the enlightened such as yourself not have jokes, or is that below you as well?

I'm done with this, clearly I'm just fueling your need to belittle people or sound superior.

Not that you actually need any help with that.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

No Probs

Spiro

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
www.microsoft.com...

This is the closest thing to what the OP envisioned...

A new way to see your world.

Holograms are the next evolution in computing. With this vision in mind, hardware, software, and user design engineers came together to create a new canvas for creators and developers. Microsoft HoloLens, together with Windows 10, introduces a powerful new holographic platform. The era of holographic computing is here.

compass.surface.com...

The video above is this below rotating.

Windows 10 with Hololens will make Augmented Reality a possibility.....

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Im jealous! The closest I get to losing my sense of "I" is when Im driving down the highway and 10 miles went by in what seemed like an instant!

Cool projections though!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

1 million Chinese vs The Sothern States' 200 million gun owners ?
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

You're leaving out the rest of us. We northerners have untold millions of guns with us and you can bet your ankles that if anyone attacks the south, they attack us all and then it's "time to bring the pain."

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

a 1 hour meditation. Just don't identify with thoughts, with the thinking mind

Thank you for describing your technique. I tried it earlier and wow that was something. It's quite difficult to completely quiet your mind and think of nothing. It's sort of like painting yourself into a corner once you get there. Not a single thought, otherwise the house of solitude crumbles. All I did was to witness the darkness. I was shocked to realize that what I thought was about 30 minutes elapsed time was really 1.5 hours....Pretty effective, again, thanks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join