It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
How do you do you meditate then. What do you do to get into subconscious. That sounds interesting.
originally posted by: dominicus
I do a certain meditation where I no longer identify with the mind, thoughts, the thinker of thoughts being me, and what that happens, I (as in awareness/attention) gains access to the subconscious, and the subconscious has shown me a bunch of stuff about people in the family getting sick, which has happened, about a future girlfriend I would get, which has happened, and most importantly, a bunch of tech stuff. So here's what I've seen in the last 2 years, entries from a journal:
1. Universal Wifi via Atoms/Light. Internet will be accessible anywhere in the Universe, as long as you have an atomic router, no matter the distance, planet, how light years away.
2. The same principle as # 1, I've seen that detectives will be able to locate anything, anybody, anywhere by simply having someones dna, blood, etc. Or similarly, a device where you can insert gold, diamonds, oil, water, etc and the device will pinpoint where in the ground these things are.
3. Zero point energy + cold fusion + nuclear isotope batteries powering everything and no more need for oil/gas
4. Spirituality machines that awaken people into Enlightenment. This will create a tech religion, and many of the fundies of the Abrahamic 3 will be against it, but too little too late.
5. Larges swaths of the population will merge with A.I. which will do the majority of thinking for them
6. I saw people walking around with 3d goggle/headsets which superimposes a screen on the rest of reality. Its transparent so you can see externally but also have access to info, news, internet, etc.
6. Most people taller, smarter, healthier, longer life spans via genetically modified bodies. I saw men really built muscles but without needing exercise, all about 6'6" or taller, and women also about 5'11" to 6'2". First only the rich, then upper middle class.
7. U.S. I saw broken up into pieces, decentralized, with some of the sections structuring republics, and others being invaded by China, particularly southern states.
8. Really strong, stronger than titanium, metal that is light as a feather.
9. An organic/inorganic type of glass that not only naturally absorbs light for solar power, but also is able to breath like skin and can be "set" to always maintain a mean/average temperature within it and allow oxygen to seep through. People will start building houses mostly out of this.
10. I saw scientists opening worm holes/black holes into other dimensions and gaining access to other forms of life, Something goes wrong and some crazy alien like beings come through.
11. Anti-gravity via a rare element that can be synthesized.
12. Still lots of fighting versus a bunch of fundies, see mostly islamic, who still want to stay in stone age while the rest of the world moves on with all of the above tech and spirituality advancement.
13. This one is my favorite, but has scary implications. I saw machines that basically have a synthetic human brain in them as an interface, and this allows people who have recently died, to still be able to communicate with their family using a synthetic voice. This could lead to evil as well, because a spirit can be ensnared in certain tech contraptions that will come later
originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: dominicus
Well its similar to what I do, when not focusing on asking questions in deep stillness or sending healing, or chakra. Other than that I do free form, just am, tend to not think, so stay in a kind of zenmind. But this is putting a slight focus on continually striving for the disconnect feeling of not being your body, your thoughts, or feelings, just being? Even free form can become images, faces, events, scenery. Do you just let it play out in detachment? Then record it? With over time, being the key?
I'm gonna go ahead and say nope, not gonna happen.
3 will happen but it won't be "Zero point energy" since there is not such thing.
8 something better than titanium will come along, idk about it being as "light as feather" that doesn't even really make sense. How Much of it will be light as a feather? if I have a fist full of it? a building full? how MUCH is a light as a feather? Some amount of steel is as light as a feather. .00005 grams maybe? lol you get my point i'm sure.
I am just curious how you can know for certain that this is not your imagination at work, instead of visions from the future? I 'invent' things in my head all the time, but it never occurred to me that my imaginings were visions of the future.
I am not trying to 'debunk' you. I'm seriously asking 'how do you know' it will all come to pass?
originally posted by: dominicus
In this falling away, is when the SUbconscious makes itself known by tempting you with images and visions of the future to get you to "stick to it" again. That's when you get really deep access to it
Spiritual machines to ''Awaken'' us into enlightenment?
What will they enlighten? Barely anyone here can agree on what enlightenment even means.
I'm not too sure if i want to accept a religion coming from a machine.
Who programmed these machines? Was it A.I.? How could something without consciousness like technology ever be spiritual?
I also wouldn't trust a machine thinking for me without knowing for sure that it wouldn't cause me to have less control over myself. Seems to me like this would easily be happening to some extent.
You are already against the people refusing it and it hasn't even happened yet.
I'm not religious, i'm as agnostic as it gets although i'm quite curious, but i wouldn't dive into this techno religion head first without first taking my sweet time to see how it all plays out.. just to be safe, not because i want to stay in the stone age.
So why the fighting? If these guys are truly enlightened, accompanied by A.I.'s super intelligence, you'd think they wouldn't even have to fight against lowly outdated humans. Would you punch an infant in the face? same thing. Just give them space.
Don't get me wrong, i'm all for technological advancement, but i see a lot of people like you.. thinking about this hypothetical future of ours.. and becoming way too excited about it, with your minds already completely made up.
Be careful what you wish for is all I'm saying, because you might just end up being one of those religious nuts yourself.