It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 years of visions during meditation. Here's what I see in future:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I do a certain meditation where I no longer identify with the mind, thoughts, the thinker of thoughts being me, and what that happens, I (as in awareness/attention) gains access to the subconscious, and the subconscious has shown me a bunch of stuff about people in the family getting sick, which has happened, about a future girlfriend I would get, which has happened, and most importantly, a bunch of tech stuff. So here's what I've seen in the last 2 years, entries from a journal:

1. Universal Wifi via Atoms/Light. Internet will be accessible anywhere in the Universe, as long as you have an atomic router, no matter the distance, planet, how light years away.

2. The same principle as # 1, I've seen that detectives will be able to locate anything, anybody, anywhere by simply having someones dna, blood, etc. Or similarly, a device where you can insert gold, diamonds, oil, water, etc and the device will pinpoint where in the ground these things are.

3. Zero point energy + cold fusion + nuclear isotope batteries powering everything and no more need for oil/gas

4. Spirituality machines that awaken people into Enlightenment. This will create a tech religion, and many of the fundies of the Abrahamic 3 will be against it, but too little too late.

5. Larges swaths of the population will merge with A.I. which will do the majority of thinking for them

6. I saw people walking around with 3d goggle/headsets which superimposes a screen on the rest of reality. Its transparent so you can see externally but also have access to info, news, internet, etc.

6. Most people taller, smarter, healthier, longer life spans via genetically modified bodies. I saw men really built muscles but without needing exercise, all about 6'6" or taller, and women also about 5'11" to 6'2". First only the rich, then upper middle class.

7. U.S. I saw broken up into pieces, decentralized, with some of the sections structuring republics, and others being invaded by China, particularly southern states.

8. Really strong, stronger than titanium, metal that is light as a feather.

9. An organic/inorganic type of glass that not only naturally absorbs light for solar power, but also is able to breath like skin and can be "set" to always maintain a mean/average temperature within it and allow oxygen to seep through. People will start building houses mostly out of this.

10. I saw scientists opening worm holes/black holes into other dimensions and gaining access to other forms of life, Something goes wrong and some crazy alien like beings come through.

11. Anti-gravity via a rare element that can be synthesized.

12. Still lots of fighting versus a bunch of fundies, see mostly islamic, who still want to stay in stone age while the rest of the world moves on with all of the above tech and spirituality advancement.

13. This one is my favorite, but has scary implications. I saw machines that basically have a synthetic human brain in them as an interface, and this allows people who have recently died, to still be able to communicate with their family using a synthetic voice. This could lead to evil as well, because a spirit can be ensnared in certain tech contraptions that will come later

There's much more, but I'll leave it as that for now. Interesting times, but I don't have dates on these, they just sort of pop up as flashes

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
How do you do you meditate then. What do you do to get into subconscious. That sounds interesting.

If the universe is like an internet of possibilities and information, would all of this be simply information in the field that could develop or something that is already being focused on?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

You nailed, almost exactly, what I've seen for our future.

This thread will be referred to many times in the coming years.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

How do you do you meditate then. What do you do to get into subconscious. That sounds interesting.

a 1 hour meditation. Just don't identify with thoughts, with the thinking mind, don't identify with the body, and also carry this on throughout the day, kind of questioning it, kind of seeing that these thoughts, this I, this body is not you. Eventually the conscious mind breaks into the subconscious and then the subconscious is like, "hey you, you have to identify with me. I'll show you some interesting things to keep you locked into me." And that's when you get visions of stuff that ends up being/coming true

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'm gonna go ahead and say nope, not gonna happen.

likley ones:

3 will happen but it won't be "Zero point energy" since there is not such thing. Energy no matter how good, will come from somewhere and will not be zero point.

8 something better than titanium will come along, idk about it being as "light as feather" that doesn't even really make sense. How Much of it will be light as a feather? if I have a fist full of it? a building full? how MUCH is a light as a feather? Some amount of steel is as light as a feather. .00005 grams maybe? lol you get my point i'm sure.

That's it, the rest wont' happen, sorry.

edit on 12/11/2014 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I am just curious how you can know for certain that this is not your imagination at work, instead of visions from the future? I 'invent' things in my head all the time, but it never occurred to me that my imaginings were visions of the future.

I am not trying to 'debunk' you. I'm seriously asking 'how do you know' it will all come to pass?
edit on 12/11/2014 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus
I do a certain meditation where I no longer identify with the mind, thoughts, the thinker of thoughts being me, and what that happens, I (as in awareness/attention) gains access to the subconscious, and the subconscious has shown me a bunch of stuff about people in the family getting sick, which has happened, about a future girlfriend I would get, which has happened, and most importantly, a bunch of tech stuff. So here's what I've seen in the last 2 years, entries from a journal:

Very cool, although I've pondered most, not in a meditative form though......

1. Universal Wifi via Atoms/Light. Internet will be accessible anywhere in the Universe, as long as you have an atomic router, no matter the distance, planet, how light years away.

I saw tech on TED where light sources would pulse, and transmit data through a lamp etc... I expounded on that idea, but making some form of atmospheric device that alters the sunlight passing through that allows the 'pulse' to be implemented...thus using the sun as a broadcast source...... your idea expounds on that even more so...

2. The same principle as # 1, I've seen that detectives will be able to locate anything, anybody, anywhere by simply having someones dna, blood, etc. Or similarly, a device where you can insert gold, diamonds, oil, water, etc and the device will pinpoint where in the ground these things are.

Supposedly this tech already exists... a form of it is called Radionics... you place a hair/dna/blood on one section, and it 'sends' frequencies to the matching organism..... could be altered perhaps to the way you describe

3. Zero point energy + cold fusion + nuclear isotope batteries powering everything and no more need for oil/gas

Cannot expound on that, lots of effort already for this....

4. Spirituality machines that awaken people into Enlightenment. This will create a tech religion, and many of the fundies of the Abrahamic 3 will be against it, but too little too late.

What would the enlightenment be based on? God is all that is? discover a pantheism based religion? Find out we need a savior? Wiccan? worshipping creation? (ie tech)... would like for you to elaborate on that

5. Larges swaths of the population will merge with A.I. which will do the majority of thinking for them

Hive mind eh,.... freaky!

6. I saw people walking around with 3d goggle/headsets which superimposes a screen on the rest of reality. Its transparent so you can see externally but also have access to info, news, internet, etc.

I've envisioned this too.... I thought that forms of chemical substances that alters the senses and allows people to 'see, hear' things differently, more enhanced, super soldier type....

6. Most people taller, smarter, healthier, longer life spans via genetically modified bodies. I saw men really built muscles but without needing exercise, all about 6'6" or taller, and women also about 5'11" to 6'2". First only the rich, then upper middle class.

Possible.... how far into the future would this take?

7. U.S. I saw broken up into pieces, decentralized, with some of the sections structuring republics, and others being invaded by China, particularly southern states.

I read that this is a script and planned if it were to happen, USA to break up into 5 distinct sections.....

8. Really strong, stronger than titanium, metal that is light as a feather.

So a handful of gold is heavier than a handful of feathers.....and this metal is lighter than a handful of feathers if it occupied a handful??? interesting...

9. An organic/inorganic type of glass that not only naturally absorbs light for solar power, but also is able to breath like skin and can be "set" to always maintain a mean/average temperature within it and allow oxygen to seep through. People will start building houses mostly out of this.

I've pondered on bio-cars... organs that make a car drive... yours is similar concept, breathing glass... hrmmmm

10. I saw scientists opening worm holes/black holes into other dimensions and gaining access to other forms of life, Something goes wrong and some crazy alien like beings come through.

Possible... maybe.... not sure, but didn't this supposedly occur with the rainbow project, then montauk project????

11. Anti-gravity via a rare element that can be synthesized.

Im always thinking of anti-gravity.... I read a book called 'The Final Theory' which explains gravity.... hard read though :/

12. Still lots of fighting versus a bunch of fundies, see mostly islamic, who still want to stay in stone age while the rest of the world moves on with all of the above tech and spirituality advancement.

Always will occur, unless one of the messiahs return... whether the muslim imam mahdi or christ of christians...or none.

13. This one is my favorite, but has scary implications. I saw machines that basically have a synthetic human brain in them as an interface, and this allows people who have recently died, to still be able to communicate with their family using a synthetic voice. This could lead to evil as well, because a spirit can be ensnared in certain tech contraptions that will come later

I read that the elite do this already, they trap souls as they die, and insert into their own bloodlines..... haha man I used to believe some crazy stuff.... but yeah, interesting scenario!

Thanks for that, was a good read and good that some of my thoughts were addressed as well!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sounds like a transhumanist wish list. I guaranty more than "fundies" will oppose it.

I think we're already living in an AI hologram that has been hijacked by a non-human intelligence. The goal of this AI is transhumanism to provide soul carriers and literally become god to humanity.

We are seeing now the beginning stages of a global awakening to the true nature of reality.

Its going to get very interesting in the very near future.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Well its similar to what I do, when not focusing on asking questions in deep stillness or sending healing, or chakra. Other than that I do free form, just am, tend to not think, so stay in a kind of zenmind. But this is putting a slight focus on continually striving for the disconnect feeling of not being your body, your thoughts, or feelings, just being? Even free form can become images, faces, events, scenery. Do you just let it play out in detachment? Then record it? With over time, being the key?

edit on 11-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Well its similar to what I do, when not focusing on asking questions in deep stillness or sending healing, or chakra. Other than that I do free form, just am, tend to not think, so stay in a kind of zenmind. But this is putting a slight focus on continually striving for the disconnect feeling of not being your body, your thoughts, or feelings, just being? Even free form can become images, faces, events, scenery. Do you just let it play out in detachment? Then record it? With over time, being the key?

yes exactly. Every time the sense of "I" comes up, or random stupid thoughts, or whatever, then I just push away from the front of the head with a set of imaginary hands. Then in that no-identity free form of beingness, eventually images come up. But to really access a large portion of subconscious, something happens which I call "non-stick mind". When you spend alot of time thoughout the day just really disidentifying with this "I", with mind, with thinker of thoughts, then eventually what happens is you'll wake up in the middle of the night, or in the mornings, and usual ego/mind complex arises and tries to find its usual place in the head to "stick", but since you've worked on not identifying with it, then you become like a non-stick pan, and it has nowhere to "stick" and kind of falls away over and over again.

In this falling away, is when the SUbconscious makes itself known by tempting you with images and visions of the future to get you to "stick to it" again. That's when you get really deep access to it

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You'd have to teach us your technique, it sounds quite promising.
As opposed to your list.. most ideas sound exciting, but some of them plain deceptive and scary.

Spiritual machines to ''Awaken'' us into enlightenment?
What will they enlighten? Barely anyone here can agree on what enlightenment even means.
I'm not too sure if i want to accept a religion coming from a machine.
Who programmed these machines? Was it A.I.? How could something without consciousness like technology ever be spiritual?

I also wouldn't trust a machine thinking for me without knowing for sure that it wouldn't cause me to have less control over myself. Seems to me like this would easily be happening to some extent.

You are already against the people refusing it and it hasn't even happened yet.
I'm not religious, i'm as agnostic as it gets although i'm quite curious, but i wouldn't dive into this techno religion head first without first taking my sweet time to see how it all plays out.. just to be safe, not because i want to stay in the stone age.

The opposing people won't be religious nuts, they'll be the voice of common sense saying ''slow down, this is dangerous territory!''.

So why the fighting? If these guys are truly enlightened, accompanied by A.I.'s super intelligence, you'd think they wouldn't even have to fight against lowly outdated humans. Would you punch an infant in the face? same thing. Just give them space.

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for technological advancement, but i see a lot of people like you.. thinking about this hypothetical future of ours.. and becoming way too excited about it, with your minds already completely made up.

Be careful what you wish for is all I'm saying, because you might just end up being one of those religious nuts yourself.

I could further explain my reasoning but i have done that already.

edit on 11-12-2014 by Skaffa because: spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Whatever it is that you're smoking before meditation,
I'll take two please.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Some intersting ideas !
Number 7 would never happen. 1 million Chinese vs The Sothern States'
200 million gun owners ? Maybe you saw Texans invading China ?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
congrats with the prevoyance dominicus, I have had this from childhood and one example of the downside was my father detested me, couldn't stand to be in the same room etc.. lol the things we say as children and the total lack of diplomacy make for an interesting and sometimes brutal upbringing. interpretation can sometimes be problematic when the lower self pangs toward the higher. I would say a good proportion of information can be valid, however blind alleys await for half-cocked attempts.
fakedirt.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

I'm gonna go ahead and say nope, not gonna happen.

That's what people hundreds of years ago said about flight, horseless carriages (cars), and harnessing electricity. You're thinking in terms of whats out there right now, so "not gonna happen" doesn't really mean anything to me.

3 will happen but it won't be "Zero point energy" since there is not such thing.

no such thing in modern day science, which is extremely limited. 200 years from now they will see today's scientists as dummies compared to what will be around then, just like when we look at how 1814 was as far as science/tech. It'll come

8 something better than titanium will come along, idk about it being as "light as feather" that doesn't even really make sense. How Much of it will be light as a feather? if I have a fist full of it? a building full? how MUCH is a light as a feather? Some amount of steel is as light as a feather. .00005 grams maybe? lol you get my point i'm sure.

They're just shprt paraphrases. You can lift up a whole car door without the glass window, between your thumb and pointer, without any strain, so you do the math yourself because I'm just reporting what I saw and am not a mathematician

a reply to: new_here

I am just curious how you can know for certain that this is not your imagination at work, instead of visions from the future? I 'invent' things in my head all the time, but it never occurred to me that my imaginings were visions of the future.

subconscious is an entirely different faculty than imagination. it is really highly intelligent, more so than conscious mind, and it has access to all time all at once. I've seen at least 20 things in the subconscious, on a personal level, that have come true even though I skeptically didn't believe. So it's not about consciously inventing, but accessing a deeper part within yourself which is itself separately conscious.

I am not trying to 'debunk' you. I'm seriously asking 'how do you know' it will all come to pass?

Just putting up "for the record", and I know that some of these might not come about til 100-1000 years from now, or maybe not at all. Take it how you will

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus
In this falling away, is when the SUbconscious makes itself known by tempting you with images and visions of the future to get you to "stick to it" again. That's when you get really deep access to it

Have you tried ignoring it to see what it would do? Better yet, have you tried to manifest your own thoughts concurrently against its?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"200 years from now they will see today's scientists as dummies compared to what will be around then, just like when we look at how 1814 was as far as science/tech. It'll come"

Today's geniuses are tomorrow's morons.
edit on 11-12-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skaffa

Spiritual machines to ''Awaken'' us into enlightenment?
What will they enlighten? Barely anyone here can agree on what enlightenment even means.

Of all the visions, I've seen the spirituality machines the most. They will open up access to chakras, subconscious, the ability to astral project, access to Unity consciousness, and deeper realms as well. Even after this comes out, people will still argue/debate what is/isn't enlightenment, because that is human nature to debate, and fundies will say this tech is of the devil.

I'm not too sure if i want to accept a religion coming from a machine.
Who programmed these machines? Was it A.I.? How could something without consciousness like technology ever be spiritual?

Its people who will make a religion around the machines, saying that the tech gives you enlightenment and freedom, and that all other ways take too long and have lesser percentage of success. If consciousness itself has a vibrational or energetic frequency, they will figure out the codes and make machines to interact with it and expand it.

I also wouldn't trust a machine thinking for me without knowing for sure that it wouldn't cause me to have less control over myself. Seems to me like this would easily be happening to some extent.

If your at the store buying an Xmas gift for your mother and wondering if said item is a good deal, A.I. will scan it and look at the history, stores, prices of said item and within seconds tell you where and when is the cheapest place to buy said item, something the regular human mind would need hours or days of research to do compiling statistics. Then again, when it really gets good, I do believe some will just become entirely unconscious and A.I. will figure out how to hack consciousness itself.....that can be a scary scenario. Regardless, those who merge with A.I. in the beginning, will always have the upper hand over everyone else, so people will clamor to it.

You are already against the people refusing it and it hasn't even happened yet.
I'm not religious, i'm as agnostic as it gets although i'm quite curious, but i wouldn't dive into this techno religion head first without first taking my sweet time to see how it all plays out.. just to be safe, not because i want to stay in the stone age.

I'm just all for whatever it takes for us as united humanity to come together and attempt an utopian society. Enlightenment via machines will help that, because then the lower ego which operations in division and separation is transcended. What sucks is that the religious fundies Xtian, Jews, Muslims, and even some Buddhist branches will be tooth and nail against this because it will take away their power and positions in society.

I saw actually a lot of atheists and agnostics trying the tech and agreeing that it is a legit path to enlightenment, but afterwards there will still be a lot of different philosophies based on this, though mostly united. If your a skeptic, all you do is try it for yourself and then you see that what little bit you get as a sampler, gives you a few weeks where you are living/operating at the highest level you ever prior to the tech, like a kid again, care free, superconscious, and then you decide to go further or not. The only skeptics of the tech will be fundies and those who haven't tried it .

So why the fighting? If these guys are truly enlightened, accompanied by A.I.'s super intelligence, you'd think they wouldn't even have to fight against lowly outdated humans. Would you punch an infant in the face? same thing. Just give them space.

Cause the fundies become terrorists to try and destroy the tech. You see terrorism based on ignorant delusion today, and it will still continue cause delusion is a large aspect of human nature. So yes, violence for Tech Enlightenment will be transcended, but there will have to come a time when you defend yourself against others.

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for technological advancement, but i see a lot of people like you.. thinking about this hypothetical future of ours.. and becoming way too excited about it, with your minds already completely made up.

I feel really good about saying that "you'll see that it will be great for humanity." Interestingly, I know an enlightened Buddhist monk and mentioned spiritual tech to him that I saw coming in the future, and he corraborated the he too saw this and it will be great.

Be careful what you wish for is all I'm saying, because you might just end up being one of those religious nuts yourself.

Its coming regardless. I will choose the side that isn't fundamentalist and that lives by direct experiential enlightenment whether by tech or the old school way of meditation

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
#1 I see two ways this one would work. One would require the use of crystals and the persistent storage of quantum entangled atoms/electrons. Send a laser beam down into the crystal, and a faint beam of light comes from other crystals. Then you can build your communications protocols over that laser.

#2 That would require that every molecule has a unique "signature" or resonant frequency. There are exploration companies that claim to have gravitometers that can detect the composition of elements from the strength/orientation of the local electromagnetic and gravitational fields.

#3 See #8 and #9

#6 Mobile Head-Up Displays (HUD's). If they could be merged with skiing glasses or non-reflective coated office eyeglasses, I think they would be more attractive than the Google Eyeglass.

#8 If we are able to create nano-scale structures, then having nano-pores or nano-scale sponges would make metals stronger and lighter.

#9 This would depend on #8. If it is possible to 3D-print nano-scale technology, then we could have building materials with built in solar-panels, battery-storage and air-conditioning.

#11 There are still some theoretical elements that have yet to be proved to exist. There's a chart of atomic weight vs. stability/isotope. We know the first 180+ elements, but what is beyond is still unknown. There was an idea that some atoms don't have spherical nucleii, but are more dumb-bell shaped.
That could have some interesting consequences for quantum scale gravity.

#13 We're getting to the point of having embedded system supercomputers in vehicles and robots. That is giving these vehicles basic vision, hearing and
motion/path planning where they can figure out the optimum way of transporting cargo. Combine this with higher-resolution MRI scanning, and it could become possible to copy brains or parts of brains like the hypothalamus.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
#1 I see two ways this one would work. One would require the use of crystals and the persistent storage of quantum entangled atoms/electrons. Send a laser beam down into the crystal, and a faint beam of light comes from other crystals. Then you can build your communications protocols over that laser.

#2 That would require that every molecule has a unique "signature" or resonant frequency. There are exploration companies that claim to have gravitometers that can detect the composition of elements from the strength/orientation of the local electromagnetic and gravitational fields.

#3 See #8 and #9

#6 Mobile Head-Up Displays (HUD's). If they could be merged with skiing glasses or non-reflective coated office eyeglasses, I think they would be more attractive than the Google Eyeglass.

#8 If we are able to create nano-scale structures, then having nano-pores or nano-scale sponges would make metals stronger and lighter.

#9 This would depend on #8. If it is possible to 3D-print nano-scale technology, then we could have building materials with built in solar-panels, battery-storage and air-conditioning.

#11 There are still some theoretical elements that have yet to be proved to exist. There's a chart of atomic weight vs. stability/isotope. We know the first 180+ elements, but what is beyond is still unknown. There was an idea that some atoms don't have spherical nucleii, but are more dumb-bell shaped.
That could have some interesting consequences for quantum scale gravity.

#13 We're getting to the point of having embedded system supercomputers in vehicles and robots. That is giving these vehicles basic vision, hearing and
motion/path planning where they can figure out the optimum way of transporting cargo. Combine this with higher-resolution MRI scanning, and it could become possible to copy brains or parts of brains like the hypothalamus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join