It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

I did make a thread about psychopaths hahahahaha. But thanks for you defending me

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

You always

Thank you
Was actually a serious question( I know it may not seem it) would be super interested on what the cards say.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

a reply to: InTheLight

6 of swords, yes you will travel. Most likely to places unknown to you. It is going to be both travelling in the world and in your self.

Just one more question QoW, are all your tarot cards right-side up or are some upside down? Was mine upside down?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

I am afraid not, 4 of pentacles. Employers are scared to hire your husband. Maybe an industry that is going down? How does he feel about learning a new trade?
For some reason I see a balding man with glasses. Who is that??
He needs 9 of cups: pleasure! Wish you both the best!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Hi Light, I don't do up or down. All are up as far as I am concerned, I apply the card as I see fit for the question. But was I of any use to you?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Hi Light, I don't do up or down. All are up as far as I am concerned, I apply the card as I see fit for the question. But was I of any use to you?

Yes, that card hit the nail on the head for both physical/spiritual travel. Thanks.

link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

You crazy person
Unless you are an astronaut I guess not. Or are you booking a flight on that Virgin space thingy?

link   

a reply to: proob4
King of pentacles, you need to use your money carefully. Get value for money. Don't get suckes into schemes, and then maybe you will able to afford a new home.

Ok thanks again.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

good luck!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

no problem,

and funny you should say that someone may be using me for money.

Im not innocent by no means in this situation. But this is whats going on. my mother passed 6 years ago, she left a sum of money to me about 16000 to use for college, I was not supposed to have access to it till I was 25, i got access to it early and had used almost half of the money, sum on things i desperately needed but mostly on things I did not, i kept it a secret from my sister whom is the custodial account owner since i was only 17 when my mother passed. so she found out yesterday when she flew back down her from Alaska and pretty much demanded the rest of the money be placed under her control, under duress I transferred the money to her and she immediately pulled out 1000 dollars for herself to use. I found that odd but didn't bring it up since I was feeling immense guilt for my money usage. im no good guy by any means, but shes been saying to me over the years how it was unfair that our mother left nothing to her. Im not sure what to think on it. My question to you was more about my life in general, but as you said, i bet it was strange since this is what is affecting me the most in life right now.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4
Somehow I needed to get you more advice, I drew the High Priestess. Do you trust your intuition? Maybe a strange question but I think it is banging on the door and you don't listen. Are you surrounded by tough people? Seek out kinder people that will allow you to get in sync with your inner knowing.
Sounds far out but hey

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

good luck!

Thanks, and I know exactly where I need to travel to to get a change of scenery and a spiritual uplifting.
edit on 10-12-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Thanks QueenW - Could you tell me why afraid of hiring him? Maybe than I could somehow council my Husband...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley
Geez. I see. Ok you made a wrong decision. But you must have been helped. Anyways, as to your sister taking the 1000 bucks.... Get legal advice, if possible.

Is she a harsh person. I see a dark haired woman with pursed lips (and reddish lipstick).
Advice: ace of pentacles. Create a new basis for you and her. Make her maybe a deal she can't refuse? The new basis needs to be also your new basis in life. So that you have the basic material needs covered and can continue.
You're only 23, right? Time enough to mend things.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: backcase
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.
Revelation 21:8

That's ok, thanx, how nice of your religion...

Although I've never believed in such things, I would still like to ask you:
Do you see any change for the better in my life, and how soon would that be?
Thanx in advance, for taking the time n effort.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I don't want a card, but wanted to say good job!
It is nice when people do this every once and a while.
You get a s&f,
don't wear yourself out.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I feel lost and trapped in this "prison" world, we live in. Will i ever feel free again?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173
First, is your husband very experienced in his field? And is this a declining line of work? If so, they are afraid to get somebody who knows his thing really well whereas they just want to fill a vacancy for as long the position may be.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula
Yes things will improve, a better balance between satisfying your basic needs and higher ones. I drew Force.

I feel that within 3 weeks somebody will come to you. Maybe an old friend.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71
A meow for you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join