It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Damn. You're good

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi!

Just wondering, will a personal project I have been working on for the past 14 months be a success when we plan on releasing it next year?

Thank you

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan
Ok you need to listen and listen good
I asked what you need right now: the chariot. You need to go after the things that make you go yeah yeah yeah. What are you good at? I am not talking about taking over Wall Street (or what's left of it). I am talking about doing the things you like. You good at cooking? Go and prepare that meal of a century. Do you see what I am driving at?

And, if desperation takes over, seek please seek help!
edit on 10-12-2014 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

Though one, I drew 4 of pentacles. The card about fearing too much but also about the value of fear. Don't go ahead if you feel it's too soon. You need to work out the finer print. People around you may not be so invested as you are. Ring any bells?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Right on! and Thank You again for your time!

if you ever want justification, or to learn about your accuracy, now is the time.

I have been playing on & off with the same guy for a REALLY long time. I told him that im tired of "playing" and waiting on others so if we wern't playing out seriously by the end of this year I was going solo. Just do it all myself. Seems now I have been voted off the island by that whole circle of friends. I guess he is butt hurt, and since he is rich it's me that is out . He and another life long friend are working on a BIG music related web project ( revolution.com artist sell music and fans get paid to share music and support bands), and he has worked it so I am not even worth a phone call to the founder a friend that we have always called each other brothers for more than 20 years. Sabatoging me? Check

I have a Big family 9 people in one house. As it works out I am the cook, so Cooking already us my world and I really good at it. I live in a college town and have been kicking around the idea of a Drive Thru Italian place. Have very reasonably priced pasta and pizza type stuff, even a dollar menu with a small spagetti, or lasagna, salads etc. Not so fast food but still fast food, have tables still, atmosphere, and quality food, just a little speed up. I feel like it would go over well here, and even spawn Franchise options. I just need to put my plan on paper and find someone to help back a good guy with bad credit... that is a whole other thing...

Any way, that you again, and I hope the validation gives you confidence to seek out what it is you want in life.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

did you get a reply as to current job or some where else?
and thank you

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
my mind seems cluttered more often that not, memory fuzzy, no 'fire' or 'passion' is this just a slump or a long term rut? sorry, never done this before, not sure how to ask lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Thanks and what I want is a big fat greasy cheese pizza

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: meremortal

Can't say, my question was solely about getting more hours. I think, drew now 6 of swords, you might only get more hours at current job if you retrain. Am I on the right track?

link   
Dear QueenofWeird.
I have one single question. Please ask the Spirit of Tarot on what I should do next with my life? I believe there is a card with proper context of direction. I give thanks to you and the Spirit of Tarot for this answer. I leave you in light/love/peace

link   

originally posted by: and14263
OK....

I have got a new job, starting in the New Year. Thing is I aimed well above my normal pay and skill but somehow got it.

Will I sink or swim?

Peter Principle. Don't need Tarot to answer that one.

J/k I couldn't resist. Hope you do well.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

Here we go. What you need is more passion, drew Force. What makes you tickle? What stimulates both your mind and body? I feel you like to do things on your own. Maybe hiking. Am I honing in on you?
Anyways, I feel you need more physical exercise. Get that blood pumping.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AzuriteStar

Ok, first I smoke my cig. Then I get back to you

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I hope you're not overwhelmed and can still get a question in, and think its more connective to psi or the waves basically when you're using a deck you've used for years. Was never really into tarot but since find its all tools that help bring connections from within to the greater tao, ocean. So dropped all that weird fear stuff over at least some of the tools used.

But was wondering, pertaining to a series of blocks, regarding children, my one son in particular, and some negative behavior, along with his health issues, and family, that is really draining our energy and ability to keep positive, get going on the family projects, small businesses was intending to bring some safety for the older kids, because who knows about my health, have some serious conditions and want to get good life plans and take some steps. But this major block in negative energy coming from my 13 year old is hard, he has health, swallowing disorder, have been working at weight gain with him, and also, gets bored and creates a lot of stress and deliberately stirs up turmoil every day.

Is there going to be some blocks crumpling down and positive outcomes this year?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I do consider her a very harsh person. you were close by the way i am 24, my sisters 17 years older than me at 41. She considers herself a matriarch and has an unnatural need to "Advice" what i should do in life with anger and yelling. Im not into fighting like that period so I try to avoid her as much as I can. This cycle has played over again and again. I guess ultimately while mulching through this, the first thing i need to address is my most ultimate sin, I'm am lazy. complacent... no motivation to excel. Its more than a choice but to find the will to not continue to be satisfied with nothing.

Could you advice this last quetsion please?
How do i find the will to want more out of everything and to not simply exist?

Im sitting here thinking of a thousand different reasons, a thousand different seeds that contribute to the point in life i happen to be in. All easily correctable by making the right decision then but to late all the same.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Hiya! I don't really have a specific question.... I guess I just want to know what to expect from 2015?
Thank you for doing this!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AzuriteStar

Still smoking but hey multi tasking. I drew 2 of wands. Doubting, neither this not that. Hello? Remember your self! Not getting to personal, but did you have a bad relationship? Choose and stick to it. Get angry! That's right. No more mrs nice guy!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: proob4
Somehow I needed to get you more advice, I drew the High Priestess. Do you trust your intuition? Maybe a strange question but I think it is banging on the door and you don't listen. Are you surrounded by tough people? Seek out kinder people that will allow you to get in sync with your inner knowing.
Sounds far out but hey
I live in a area now where i don't have any friends. I live with a severe alcoholic that's why i asked if i would find my own home again. If it wasn't for Mike (the alcoholic) I would be homeless.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I drew 4 of swords. YOU ARE TIRED. Take a break. Only much needed rest will take care of the turmoil in your head. You can't be super mom or dad. Accept help from others, I know they are there. How well are you sleeping? When did you last eat? Be good to your self

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

The cards are hilarious. I asked what direction you should take: six of pentacles. Do good deeds, pay it forward. Be kind, offer help. Allow others to be weak. And of coure apply it to your own person. Guilt is not the same as responsibility!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join