It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have a question. I have been thinking of moving to Colorado will it be a good move for me?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird I get to the interview stage, but never get the job. what do the cards say..

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: meremortal
Yes, I drew the queen of wands. Do understand that this means you need to get more pro active and even bold! That spotlight needs to be one you and only you. Take calculated chances and never forget your inner drive.
I asked whether you would find additional hours at the current job or somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo
You should take full ownership, I drew the magician. This is a powerful card. You are behind the driving wheel. You know the answer!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

That's me! Thankyou so much for the reading

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
I drew the hanged man, so I really don't think this is an option for you right now. Maybe you should take stock of your current situation, sit things out.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Cafe Rio or Jimmy Johns?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ryan2010
I drew the chariot, you need to have more confidence. Show them what you really did in your other jobs without boasting. And tell them why exactly they need your former experiences and of course skills. Does this make any sense?

edit on 10-12-2014 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ok I am game. bring it to me. ok I got a job interview / testing tomorrow, will it go good for me?
edit on 12/10/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird yes it does, that's impressive thank you very much

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Will I survive my latest misfortune?

I await your response with abated breath.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax
I drew 5 of cups, disappointment and that empty feeling that comes with it. Are you currently thinking about ending something? Like a relationship?
I am sorry but the card means sorrow.
I drew 6 of pentacles for what you need right now. Take time to remember the good times, maybe visit people and places that you once held dear.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4
I drew the ace of cups, so I am hopeful. You will meet kind people. Show them your kindness. Let me know what happens. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dezertdog
I drew 8 of pentacles, the learning card. Admit you need to learn and be taught. So yes but only if you stop thinking you have mastered what ever it is that blew up in your face.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Sorrow eh? Fitting I suppose. No not thinking of ending anything just feel somewhat stagnant.

I have been seeing loved ones/friends recently being that time of year.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thanks for doing this. I'll play!

"What is the most important thing that I can do today to increase my wealth?"

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: proob4
I drew the ace of cups, so I am hopeful. You will meet kind people. Show them your kindness. Let me know what happens. Good luck!

Thanks you. If it's ok i would like to ask another question? Will I be coming into any money soon so that i will be able to have my own place again?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

Revelation 21:8

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Will i survive my Cancer that has regrown in another part of my body if not will i live to see my first grandchild next year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join