It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tarot Advice For You

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Ten of cups: HAPPINESS. The kind that just comes when drinking a good cup of java, walking outside when the sun shines. Feeling well in your own body. Well done! Spread the happiness.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Thank you. Sleep so so, do sleep deep, food, well some bigger meals and then more nibbling for me, while I keep high calories flowing into the 2 thin ones, one who can't swallow textured things well. But its the families squabbles, can't handle just keep trying to talk to everyone and then get upset too. If they're going to keep hurling the insults at each other, its like they're picking the sword, and then surprised they get wacked by a sword. I dream of retreats....But have to get them teamwork oriented, get one out of everyone's hair when he's bored and ready to cause mayhem, and want them to start family projects business because we live in a little town without taxies, and its a 30 minute trip to the resources and real shopping. They need plans, funds. And no one seems to be ready or able to play ball with me, work something out. Yes, its exhausting and worried, go to sleep pouring this out. I don't want to come back and do this again. Not up to that.

link   
a reply to: Klassified
That's cool... I hope I do not reach my level of incompetence just yet, hopefully I reach it when I am in a position to blame others for my incompetence

Seriously though, that card does relate to my current situation where other cards don't.

link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

That's how I feel lately: just plain and simply happy.

THANK YOU!!!! And I'm sending you a big hug full of happiness your way, Queen!!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4
Right, life is tough right now for you. I can only imagine the daily things you have to go through when living with an alcoholic.
Ok sometimes I get names or other things. Sarah Beth? Who is that? Or maybe I am overcome by sleep

But seriously, do you know a person with that name? A company or shelter?

I asked what is the first thing you need to be doing right now right here: 7 of wands. Who is trying to get your life even more confusing? You? I don't mean Mike. Family you might be in contact with? People who feel you made wrong decisions? They may be right, but now you need to clear your head and delete people that are in a pissing contest with you.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha
Thanks!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Just deliver and treat the people around you

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I quit a stressful job that was taking a toll on my physical health. I am now depressed and lethargic and have no will to do anything, much less job hunt. I feel hopeless.....Will I break out of this slump and find work?? Thank you for your time.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

TAKE A STAND, enough is 'nough. Just add say ten minutes here and there to you being alone, or enjoying something.I still feel there are people who are willing to help, relative outsiders. Older guy who reminds me of Alan Alda. If you happen to stumble upon him, hang on to him
Kind person who knows the world.
And please take vit pills, ordered by doctor QofW.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
Right, life is tough right now for you. I can only imagine the daily things you have to go through when living with an alcoholic.
Ok sometimes I get names or other things. Sarah Beth? Who is that? Or maybe I am overcome by sleep

But seriously, do you know a person with that name? A company or shelter?

I asked what is the first thing you need to be doing right now right here: 7 of wands. Who is trying to get your life even more confusing? You? I don't mean Mike. Family you might be in contact with? People who feel you made wrong decisions? They may be right, but now you need to clear your head and delete people that are in a pissing contest with you.
Nope don't know a sarah or a beth. I don't have any living relatives and what friends i have a too far away to visit. Once in a while I talk with them on facebook or over the phone, but for the most part they offer no help, support, hope or anything really. The only friend I have right now is mike. And yes it's real hard sometimes to stay with him. Every now and again I just go into the shelter for a few days if Mike gets bad off.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You're probably quite busy by now so thanks in advance.

Will I find a way out of my funk?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: and14263

Just deliver and treat the people around you

That's all part of the plan. Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PaigeD

Hi there, two of wands. Start making up your mind. Decide and that's it. Start with your place, kick old stuff out or give it to charity. Start cleaning your place. I see a musty kitchen (sorry). And I feel you are not eating much veg and fruit. Call me crazy but you need more tomatoes.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I feel for you. Saw this stand up comedian on Comedy Central who derised that phrase, was really very funny. And I do feel for you. Is there anyway you can get involved with worthwile activities? Maybe volunteering. Not getting my nose where it should not be, but if you self need professional help I hope you get it. Doing things might get you ot of feeling like a shadow of your former self.

Ok, I asked if you were to contact one of your friends who might be the best opton. The Chariot (seems popular today). The acquaintance who has the most wealth. I know it sounds iffy but I think that person might be helpful if you plain out ASK. You might have to pay cash back later, but that is only fair.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I feel for you. Saw this stand up comedian on Comedy Central who derised that phrase, was really very funny. And I do feel for you. Is there anyway you can get involved with worthwile activities? Maybe volunteering. Not getting my nose where it should not be, but if you self need professional help I hope you get it. Doing things might get you ot of feeling like a shadow of your former self.

Ok, I asked if you were to contact one of your friends who might be the best opton. The Chariot (seems popular today). The acquaintance who has the most wealth. I know it sounds iffy but I think that person might be helpful if you plain out ASK. You might have to pay cash back later, but that is only fair.

See that's the thing most of my friends that are far away are not doing to well financially themselves. I am 50 btw and i find it real hard to make new friends. I seems people my age are wrapped up in their own families and don't have time to do things. Thanks for the kind words and advice, it means a lot to me.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

You are the last one for now. I am starting to become a bit strange in my head

Right: for you to get out of your funk (made me really laugh that word) you need 5 of wands. PLAY! That's right, with vigour and devotion. Could be for all I care tennis or cross words.

It's about taking life by the balls, pardon my French. Like children playing and laughing and then they start all over. Life has become to much about the daily grind, paying the bills, listening to the grown ups moan, you know: what we consider adult life.
Become a child again, but with the wisdom of the adult.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I was just thinking today I would love a tomato sandwich. Seriously, I eat them all the time when they are in season. Yes, I haven't been eating well lately.And I have been cleaning out some closets at our old house next door. Which has a mold problem, especially in the kitchen. That's crazy.....Will take your advice. You are the real deal. Thanks again. reply to: QueenofWeird

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

That's why I suggested taking op volunteering. Helping your self by helping others. Getting to know other people. Thanks for your gratitude. Don't be a stranger, just come on my thread and ask another question later on. For now, just let it all sink in. The subconscious needs time to distill information.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have accepted a job in the Middle East, in a familiar city that is not in a war zone. Will I be safe and happy there, or should I back out? The city is near what some consider to be the ancient oasis of Dilmun. We lived there before, but since then my life has been very sad.
Your replies make me feel close to you. It is good of you to do this.
edit on 12/10/2014 by LinguisticsLady because: More info

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Dear Fellow ATS people, I am going to zzzzzzzzzzzzz. See you all soon, and take care!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join