It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS Cam: UFO making 90 degrees turn and shoots back up in Space

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: 0bserver1
It's to obvious that this is a controlled object. . Reminds me of that footage way back . The one captured by the Canedian guy who owned that TV station and captured for about four hundred hour of raw NASA footage straight from space..

. ..

Your memory, as with most UFO hyper-enthusiasts, has betrayed you.

Martyn was NOT the owner of any TV station, he was a lab tech who expropriated hundreds of VHS cassettes to record NASA's public feed off a commercial communications satellite.

Are you TRYING to look like a caricature of a fantasy-driven "UFO nut", or are you lamentably sincere?

How people take you serious when you have an attitude like that to other human beings, is beyond me. Why do you try to mock the less informed members?
edit on 12-12-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FutureWithoutFuture4
This is an old video OP

no ?
No recorded, then uploaded on the 29th November.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: empireoflizards

Are you TRYING to look like a caricature of a fantasy-driven "UFO nut", or are you lamentably sincere?

Jim....Jim....Jim. It's these type of passive-aggressive comments that make me take long breaks from ATS. This is a site that is meant to attract both enthusiasts and discussion for outside-of the-box events. It is one thing to add crucial info that may be missing, but quite another to slyly circumvent site T&C with comments such as yours.

I'm glad you've noticed it too, it's not the first time either. Some people have little knowledge regarding the UFO phenomenon, and they're sincere in their questions, but they get treated very poorly imo by certain members.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

You know I don't care about people who think they can intimidate someone's opinion about important things like these..
The ones who react to my context , are mostly the ones still left behind in experiencing larger dimensional sights ..

The ones who believe and have experienced this have unlocked this dimension to see craft on regular basis.

They are everywhere around us . But only the ones who made contact can see them .
You don't have to be an Educated fool to see the truth.. It's not something that has been labeled by intelligence quotient.

The ones who see them are mostly benevolent human beings who take care of this world and people around them , they are the ones who will change the world when the time comes...

peace

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: empireoflizards

Jim....Jim....Jim. It's these type of passive-aggressive comments that make me take long breaks from ATS. This is a site that is meant to attract both enthusiasts and discussion for outside-of the-box events. It is one thing to add crucial info that may be missing, but quite another to slyly circumvent site T&C with comments such as yours.

I stand gently chided, and thank you for your own sly suggestion. Sometimes tough-love is an effective way to raise standards, and sometimes it can overshoot the mark.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Half these mods think there better then everyone else !
Shame as it's a decent site really , and make a spelling mistake and you get the , BASH THE GUY !
Which is pretty sad really , and if I do make spelling mistakes I've got more # to worry about tbh !

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
hoax fottage or not who can tell... i guess no one

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jericanman
hoax fottage or not who can tell... i guess no one

There is no hoax here...that is real footage of the "SpinSat" satellite being launched by ISS.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Guys guys. Let's cut this with Occam's Razor. It's space dust, nothing to see here sillies.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here is the video on u tube. I am really not sure what it is but the first flash over the top wing is interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Here is the video on u tube. I am really not sure what it is but the first flash over the top wing is interesting.

Yep...the thruster on the Soyuz is firing during all this...It doesn't seem to make much difference however, probably because when it does fire the "dot" ("SpinSat") is miles behind ISS, and is thus not affected by the thruster.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Guys guys. Let's cut this with Occam's Razor. It's space dust, nothing to see here sillies.

I disagree!!!

The launching of a Satellite from ISS is a significant, not to mention a cool, event especially since it is the first One launched by the Cyclops system.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Yes that is what I'm saying, use the original video and zoom in on your screen, Command (⌘) +

The object moves farther away from 14sec-17sec (gets smaller)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It could be a million different things, since there's no way Earth is the only planet with life, but it will always get debunked... Ice, dust, a rock, the camera moving, lights..

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Seems to be going down then up to me

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The dot didn't move, the camera did. The thrusters are evidence of this. The camera was rotated down, the dot never moved but appeared to go UP.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The problems with such footage are numerous.

There is a lot of crap - plainly speaking - orbiting around the Earth. Some of these objects are quite weird in terms of appearance.

That still doesn't explain a lot of activity that can be seen on ISS or STS footage. At least NASA was honest enough to classify such objects as unexplained. I guess that even they have a limit of BS they can feed to general public and sometimes they have to plainly admit that they don't know what the heck it is.

I would like to deviate from the issue at hand into a more weird matter.

We have LOTS of footage of weird objects in orbit or space.
Have you noticed that no one cares?
All of this can be read about or seen on the Web or occasionally on television. All is placated by "space junk" or "simply unidentified" story and all is well. No one asks questions about how on God's green Earth can some round glowing balls just zip around the camera, for example. Nobody inquiries about what the hell all of this activity is(some of these space videos are quite busy in terms of objects moving around). It certainly has lots to do with the fact that we have no other option but to simply record this and classify it as "unknown", because what can we do? We don't have craft to go near such objects and verify them as this or that. We are passive observers - both the scientific community and general public.

We can safely say that we have unexplained activity happening in space and we can do nothing about it, just observe. Staggering, isn't it? we might be actually looking at alien craft there. And what happens? Nothing at all.

The best way to hide the truth is in plain sight.

We are powerless (at least officially) in the face of such phenomena. These videos remind me of a deer looking at cars zipping past on the highway. Deer sees strange things, observes their movement, but has no way to stop them or contact them and inquire. These things, their capabilities and designa re clearly way above its cognitive and imaginative powers. All the deer can do is to look at these strange things - and sometimes come into close contact with them when they ram into it as it tries to pass the highway or when the hunters go in and seize it.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jelonek
...We have LOTS of footage of weird objects in orbit or space.

Since it's a weird new place, why shouldn't ordinary things look weird? Judging them by earthside processes is a recipe for self-imposed confusion.

How hard have you tried to understand what ordinary stuff will look like in this new environment, aside from knee-jerk sneers at NASA? Would you like to look at the explanations I've tried to communicate in my "99 FAQs about space UFO videos" or consider the technical reports that establish prosaic explanations for key cases like STS-48?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Impressive.

Normally, with any space-based video, I'd lean towards more rational explanations before making any knee-jerk assumptions.

However, this is just plain strange. That thing would have to be moving at insane speeds, and makes what appears to be an intelligent decision to manoeuvre.

Look forward to seeing how this particular mystery plays out. Great find OP

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Looks a lot like an Alien craft zipping around.

Legit or not, that's what it looks like.
So a spec of dust suddenly becomes an " Alien craft zipping around"
ffs guys

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join