It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS Cam: UFO making 90 degrees turn and shoots back up in Space

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

What i find very interesting is at the 25 second mark top right corner when it comes back down in the opposite direction.
Now, if this 'ufo' is indeed a piece of ice or debris which is dislodged as the thrusters are fired, how in the heck does in come back in the opposite direction a few seconds later?

Im sure Jim will be along soon to explain that one

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

What i find very interesting is at the 25 second mark top right corner when it comes back down in the opposite direction.
Now, if this 'ufo' is indeed a piece of ice or debris which is dislodged as the thrusters are fired, how in the heck does in come back in the opposite direction a few seconds later?

Im sure Jim will be along soon to explain that one

Maybe another piece of ice/debris that got blown around and bounced back off of some part of the ISS that is out of frame?

edit on 12/10/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I try watching the video and it goes black at 12 seconds, am I the only one not able to see the UFO?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i guess no one noticed this one shooting upwards

and this is the pic of the other one coming back from the top

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

If you would not mind, read my post (last one, 1st page) where I provide 2 links: the first explains what the ISS was doing that day, in detail, and the second may explain the laser lights, which I believe were being transmitted to and from Earth and the satellite that the ISS deployed.

Once you have read those, tell me what your thoughts are as to plausibility of explanation, if you would please.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I cant play that format. is there a youtube vid of it?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
I try watching the video and it goes black at 12 seconds, am I the only one not able to see the UFO?

no, you're not alone...there is an issue with the video.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

originally posted by: jaws1975

no, you're not alone...there is an issue with the video.

Same issue with the video. It has a loss of signal disclaimer at 12secs. Now that's odd ..

Can someone you tube the missing footage? I'd love to see it.
edit on 10-12-2014 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

The video works fine.
www.ustream.tv...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's not working fine, the op says the object comes into view at 12 seconds, at 12 seconds the video goes black followed by a message saying the signal was dropped.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That is not ice or space junk.

That is something intelligent for sure. Flashing or pulsating and turning like that and picking up speed.

That is one of the best vids I have seen

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
interesting, particularly the abrupt change of direction. shame there's no frame of reference for an estimate of size or distance.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

It's possible you could spot something that NASA has no eyes out for, they concentrate on other sensors, but just relying on roving eyeballs always contributes new information.

But 'One cannot always believe what their eyes are seeing'.

(paraphrasing Jim O in one of his 'tether tirades'… just joking, Jim. We love how You get wound up when defending Your position on the tether...Zorgon says come on back…we miss Your lively input)

OK, Mr O, you danced around the subject quite admirably heretofore: please tell us Your perspective as to just what is depicted here.

Bouncing ice crystals is getting harder to swallow with each passing of the same old…

With great respect,

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Looks like a Mars rock got hit by a cosmic ray which knocked it into orbit, then while using lasers to position satellites it was knocked out of Mars orbit and drifted towards Earth. While being drawn into Earth orbit it was hit by a firing thruster which causes it to fly off at a 90 degree angle.

Then an alien spacecraft enters the frame from the top.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Inb4 Jim Oberg claims ice particles
great find, while another "anomaly" for the books

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I was watching what I thought was a satellite one night which did exactly the same thing...Speed didn't change but it turned a square corner without slowing down...And I was standing on terra firma...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Would be interesting to know if the attitude thrusters were fired ...

A thruster does fire momentarily around 7seconds, (blink and you'll miss it ) , the blast of an unseen thruster [out of shot] around the same time could cause a 90 degree change the trajectory of the debris if it was a low-mass object , like a coin-sized bit of ice.
e.g. like this but on a much smaller scale, & without gravity present.
edit on DecemberThu, 11 Dec 2014 00:04:10 -0600am12k12345 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

In my opinion is just a "stationary" object that is showing up during ISS maneuvers (at different speeds and direction) because of the following jet/propellers activation during the video (several jet's are activated, pay attention to this location on the video)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds....

OK, Mr O, you danced around the subject quite admirably heretofore: please tell us Your perspective as to just what is depicted here.

My perspective is spelled out in my "99 FAQs" at www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html, feedback welcome.

This particular video? Sure, tell me basic investigation needs -- like, date and time, huh?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Normally I arrive at these light streak or rock formation threads and am disappointed. Whilst they are generally unexplainable phenomena they never appear to have intelligent movement.

For the first time I have arrived and see both something I am unable to explain and an object that also appears to be under intelligent control.

S&f thanks op

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join