It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS Cam: UFO making 90 degrees turn and shoots back up in Space

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: thorfourwinds....

OK, Mr O, you danced around the subject quite admirably heretofore: please tell us Your perspective as to just what is depicted here.

My perspective is spelled out in my "99 FAQs" at www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html, feedback welcome.

This particular video? Sure, tell me basic investigation needs -- like, date and time, huh?

the date is in the OP, time, we'd have to find out from the source.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
how can you guys think it is an alien craft? aliens dont exist

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
1:10 I see thrusters (if that's really what it is) firing from the interted-T structure's side, shooting right.

eta: 1:18 same exact 'firing' making it more likely a thruster.
edit on 11-12-2014 by pilotx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Obviously they realised this was a dead wrong address, and headed elsewhere to look for intelligent life forms.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I gotta get me one of those Ice crystal ships !
They are amazing !

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Look at the idiots on this planet, specifically the corrupt idiots running this planet. If I had a interstellar ship I'd do a 90-degree turn and leave this disease infested (humans) planet behind.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Nice find. After watching the video once though I tend to think that this is a small thing quite close to the station which is propelled by manoeuvring thrusters.

If you watch at the 20/21 second mark, you can see a short burst from one of these trusters in the top right of the pane, firing to the right.

I think it would be normal to fire off a few of these together to carry out the correct spin/correction.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
What is the mark on the video?

12 seconds to 25 seconds? Because when I watch the clip it claims there is a loss of transmission between that time?

If you use the first link in the OP, it should take you directly to the spot in the video . Otherwise for me it's at around the 12 minute mark, not 12 seconds.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just wondering... since the object had already some speed...
Wouldn't a thruster or something similar, make it follow a more curved change of trajectory, than a sharp 90 degree one?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula
Just wondering... since the object had already some speed...

Wouldn't a thruster or something similar, make it follow a more curved change of trajectory, than a sharp 90 degree one?

Depends entirely on how close the particle was to the thruster plume centerline. This is a good question in that it alludes to how different motion and visual appearance are altered under space conditions. We're not in Kansas any more, out there, and earthside perceptual instincts easily betray us.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's to obvious that this is a controlled object. . Reminds me of that footage way back . The one captured by the Canedian guy who owned that TV station and captured for about four hundred hour of raw NASA footage straight from space..

Look I know you Know we all know ... why are we still questioning these things of what it could be .. It's Aliens or ours we stole it ..those are stolen reversed engineered crafts in transit to Mars .. With house wife's who are going to clean curiosity rover panels and head back for dinner at six o clock. ..

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
It's to obvious that this is a controlled object. . Reminds me of that footage way back . The one captured by the Canedian guy who owned that TV station and captured for about four hundred hour of raw NASA footage straight from space..

. ..

Your memory, as with most UFO hyper-enthusiasts, has betrayed you.

Martyn was NOT the owner of any TV station, he was a lab tech who expropriated hundreds of VHS cassettes to record NASA's public feed off a commercial communications satellite.

Are you TRYING to look like a caricature of a fantasy-driven "UFO nut", or are you lamentably sincere?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

no I forgot the details to that story.. Thanks for the reminder.
And yes I'm sincere when it comes to UFO'S
noting funny about it .. pure frustrated sarcasm of this f...g secrecy as we all look like idiots still questioning pure facts. ..

But hey I still like these pictures presented. ..And the good ones always will have my comment. .

edit on 0b32America/ChicagoThu, 11 Dec 2014 18:09:32 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 11 Dec 2014 18:09:32 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
*request timed... let' s try #4*

Interesting!

Here's a track of the light:

I would think the angle would be more curved if the ISS were moving and the light was a stationary object - but I can't say I know much about space flight mechanics, either.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Are you TRYING to look like a caricature of a fantasy-driven "UFO nut", or are you lamentably sincere?

Jim....Jim....Jim. It's these type of passive-aggressive comments that make me take long breaks from ATS. This is a site that is meant to attract both enthusiasts and discussion for outside-of the-box events. It is one thing to add crucial info that may be missing, but quite another to slyly circumvent site T&C with comments such as yours.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well its pretty interesting, probably a space chine lantern or something, or maybe swamp gas from mars which somehow escaped as mars has a weak gravity and no core or atmosphere, and somehow it got intertwined with the upper atmosphere of earth, and well you know it created a flashy light, or who knows. One thing is for sure, man space sure is dark.
edit on 11pmThursdaypm112014f4pmThu, 11 Dec 2014 23:19:20 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Ya I know who would just sit around for hours and hours to watch what is practically just a vast expanse of absolutely nothing but darkness. Its about as fun as watching the grass grow. NO! I take that back, watching the grass grow would have more action in it.

But just encase my mars swamp gas theory does not pan out, I got another one. Or maybe the debunkers already posted it as I did not read this entire thread yet. But ya, what if instead of it that tiny prickly light flying away all of a sudden at a 90 degree angle. What if suddenly the ISS cam or even the whole satellite moved suddenly thereby giving the appearance that whatever that light was suddenly shoot up.

I know its not as good as the space Chinese lantern theory or the mars swamp gas theory. But its quite feasible.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Having trouble posting, session keeps timing out...

The "blinking" suggested maybe the object is spinning. Having zoomed in, the object appears to be spinning. The object also appears to get smaller on it's way down to make the 90 degree turn. Can we determine if the UFO goes behind ISS at 0:19 - 0:20?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is an old video OP

no ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join