It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are non-human terrestrials fighting a secret war we know nothing about??? Interesting NASA footage!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I know, right? Just last week I met this guy who claimed to have met Albert Einstein, but the strange thing is, when I asked him to explain E = mc2, the guy was clueless! You'd think having met Einstein that this guy would know E=mc2 inside and out.

Not even sure this oversimplification deserves a response. Ancient aliens believers claim advanced races gave humanity all of its knowledge, science, technology, law. They claim this happened for thousands of years. Yet our knowledge was minimal and in countless cases wrong.

History has a discernible development over a natural course of time. They ignore this. They like to portray every development as "sudden".

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

I know, right? Just last week I met this guy who claimed to have met Albert Einstein, but the strange thing is, when I asked him to explain E = mc2, the guy was clueless! You'd think having met Einstein that this guy would know E=mc2 inside and out.

Not even sure this oversimplification deserves a response. Ancient aliens believers claim advanced races gave humanity all of its knowledge, science, technology, law. They claim this happened for thousands of years. Yet our knowledge was minimal and in countless cases wrong.

History has a discernible development over a natural course of time. They ignore this. They like to portray every development as "sudden".

Hey I believe god visited the earth in ancient times, we have every culture around the world with historical records of it. There is also the bible which tells you god came down to earth.

Plenty of evidence in ancient times god was on the planet up to you to look into the information presented and accept that god was here on the planet.

Up to you to accept that, and there is no debunking of every culture on the face of the earth, why even try. Plenty of evidence if you open your mind to it.

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Hey I believe god visited the earth in ancient times, we have every culture around the world with historical records of it. There is also the bible which tells you god came down to earth.

Plenty of evidence in ancient times god was on the planet up to you to look into the information presented and accept that god was here on the planet.

Up to you to accept that, and there is no debunking of every culture on the face of the earth, why even try. Plenty of evidence if you open your mind to it.

DENY IGNORANCE

There is no mention of god coming to earth in the tao te ching.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

Then again,the tao te ching is not like a bible,more like a recipe book.or a sort of 'Knots For Dummies'.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy

DENY IGNORANCE

Oh cmon seriously have you studied the Chinese pantheon at all? This is becoming a drift from the original topic. I recommend you study about ancient chinese religious texts and enlighten yourself to thier visitations with the divine before you make statements like that.

To that point of the OP, all cultures might have thier own space forces which we might be seeing in the video.
DENY IGNORANCE

edit on 8-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy

DENY IGNORANCE

Oh cmon seriously have you studied the Chinese pantheon at all?:

Haha. :\

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The Mahabharata speaks of non-human terrestrial wars within our atmosphere. Were the current occupants so beaten back they couldn't defend their borders? Were they defending earth in this video, or maintaining a tyrannical hold on the planet? Simply for the purpose of speculation.
edit on 01 01 2014 by greenday1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

There was a Chinese pantheon? Strangely, I'm familiar with most of the other "pantheons" of gods, but not theirs.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenday1978

There was a Chinese pantheon? Strangely, I'm familiar with most of the other "pantheons" of gods, but not theirs.

Easy to find if you google or wiki it. It's rubbish though.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The Mahabharata speaks of non-human terrestrial wars within our atmosphere. Were the current occupants so beaten back they couldn't defend their borders? Were they defending earth in this video, or maintaining a tyrannical hold on the planet? Simply for the purpose of speculation.

Yes the Mahabharata and other ancient scriptures from various cultures do speak of wars including those which extend beyond the borders of earth, even the bible speaks of a war in the heavens.

All things end in time, even that which appears to be an eternal war.

However the video doesnt look at all like a war, just some spacecraft flying about in space.

In our own skies there are quite a few planes flying to and fro that doesnt mean they are enguaged in battle vs another force.

Not saying there wasnt a war going on in ancient times, nor am I saying we arent in a cosmic space war now, nor am I saying there wont be many space wars in the future times to come. What I am saying is all that begins must end. Unless it becomes beginingless, endless, all times, all dimentions, manifest, unmanifest, meaning to become one with omnipresent god itself, or a singularity in which war ends as do all things. But that would also be considered a new begining for the universe as we know it.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

You say these races have failed to take the Earth. What army is preventing the onslaught?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Those "anomalies" were mobilized like a military. Their course and trajectory were one in the same. We have our own armies. And when we mobilize our forces in this way it means we're on the prowl.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy.....

Common sense. And a bit of critical thinking: By the nature of a hologram, all parts of it contains a reflection or connection to all other parts+ This is its nature and thus is our nature.

Looks like a pretty ordinary payload bay camera seen from STS-48 [that was one of my missions]. The UV camera views of Earth horizon looking for sprites gave the same tourist scenes we'd get with regular visible light cameras.

To tell any more about the source of the particles you'd need to know the date/time of the event to compare with the as-flown timeline documentation of shuttle activities.

But I can't check any of that because the youtube poster refuses to provide that critical context information.

Clever of him, wouldn't you say?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Those "anomalies" were mobilized like a military. Their course and trajectory were one in the same. We have our own armies. And when we mobilize our forces in this way it means we're on the prowl.

You may be correct in that, I dont know. When I look up and shudder at the destruction of the moon in our orbit from powerful bursts of many hued light comming from alien crafts visible down here on earth all the way up in space, then I will know something is up.

May come through another means, who knows, but I have a feeling god will eventually come in the form of benevolent peace and violent destruction, woe to any who would stand in the way of earths evolutionary progress.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: greenday1978

Its hard to explain, there are beings that are powerful beyond comprehension, and to them spaceships would seem like "toys".

Most of us think of life in outer space as comprising of extra-terrestrial races, much like our own, with civilisations and space craft. There are also many other forms of sentience in space that basically would make us look like ants, there are many kinds, and they have the power to use energy in any fashion that they want to.

Some of their powers include

Taking over minds and thoughts
Teleportation
Telekinesis of massive objects
Manipulation of gravity

One of the powers here have an agenda to keep the human race in "prison" and part of what they do is prevent "invasions" from occurring so that we are not disturbed - they do this with an incredible power over reality itself - you can call that reality "3D" if you want to, or the "Matrix".

If you want to know about spaceship technology, the most advanced races/beings can manipulate matter with the power of their minds, and they can "build" spaceships by using the power of thought. To control their ships, they are able to become one and the same with their ship, so they act as "entities".

The "ships" really just augment their existing powers, making it easier for them to travel to different locations, amplifying their powers of teleportation for instance.

They also have the power to transition between the "less dense" "dimension" and the "denser" lower dimensions, explaining why their craft appear and disappear, they are changing between different densities.

We often ask how long it will take for the human race to "advance" to such levels, however, the answer is not technology per se, it is our evolution as beings, and such evolution is measured in the hundreds of millions of years.

Addition - Can you see one of the major "hurdles" that we face - we need to move the existence of alien beings from being a work of fiction, to a matter of fact.

Any evidence helps.
edit on 9-12-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Rather funny that people pick and choose whatever scriptures suit their agenda. The whole ancient alien creed is that religions are all phony, lets interpret them in a way I want, out of contemporary context.

There are far more differences than similarities between cultures. Psychological archetypes explain the similarities that do exist.

You're wrong, there are no "historical records" of god or gods visiting earth. All we've had are oral tradition. Tales. Later when cuneiform developed, earlier traditions were written down. Hundreds and thousands of years after they supposedly happened.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Rather funny that people pick and choose whatever scriptures suit their agenda. The whole ancient alien creed is that religions are all phony, lets interpret them in a way I want, out of contemporary context.

There are far more differences than similarities between cultures. Psychological archetypes explain the similarities that do exist.

You're wrong, there are no "historical records" of god or gods visiting earth. All we've had are oral tradition. Tales. Later when cuneiform developed, earlier traditions were written down. Hundreds and thousands of years after they supposedly happened.

So your attempting to debunk every religion on the face of the earth? Good luck with that one LOLZ

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: makemap
Hm.
Beings who can cross interstellar space versus beings who use chemical rockets to leave their single planet.
Guess which side I'm betting on. Assuming that those beings are in our neighborhood.

Hrump sellout:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Wait seriously if god did come to the earth during our modern era just as ancient cultures, scriptures, the bible, or legends have spoken of in the past what do you think the response would be?

Also what would god think of the modern world of of our world?

If a fight broke out with god vs our various secret space technology who would win?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Wait seriously if god did come to the earth during our modern era just as ancient cultures, scriptures, the bible, or legends have spoken of in the past what do you think the response would be?

Also what would god think of the modern world of of our world?

If a fight broke out with god vs our various secret space technology who would win?

We would get our clocks cleaned no doubt but do earth itself have a natural built in defense??..ie germs and such we can only hope,I am also of the opinion that should we try to colonize a planet with complex organisms as earth do we would more likely fail,a planet that we can Terra-form ie make over into our own image and use would be the way to go.
edit on 9-12-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join