It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are non-human terrestrials fighting a secret war we know nothing about??? Interesting NASA footage!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenday1978

originally posted by: BS_Slayer
People talk about a war with aliens like we would be facing Russia or something. You guys don't think that any species; be it capable of traversing space, or traversing dimensions would likely be so far beyond our technical understanding that a resistance of any kind would be completely futile? I know you could theoretically get around this if you're operating under the presumption that we have secret armies, secret technologies and possibly extra-terrestrial allies, but its hard for me to imagine that, when we as a species seem to take one step forward and three steps back.

I'm not making fun of those that believe in aliens or UFOs, but I'm sincerely curious as to why so many are convinced that we are actually at war? Just think about it for a second, even if we were; how long could we possibly last without there being some sign? I don't mean like a YouTube video, but maybe I don't know - destruction of some kind that civilians could actually see? Our world's governments are NOT competent for this level of deception. lol

I think there is a secret army of non-human life forms that live under our oceans and within the earth. Looks like they mobilized their forces and were going out against another force farther out, away from the planet. They weren't fighting us... they were fighting something else.

From what I understand, there is a peaceful species that live under the oceans, along with the not-so-friendly smaller grey. And those living within the Earth are a kind of spiritual environmentalist who's interest is in the preservation of Mother Earth.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

Not impossible, but you have to realize that your brain will try to put it together into a context you can understand. Also, it's best not to interact with it for too long or you will start to go a little mad because of the overload. Think of it as looking at a Picasso during his cubist phase. Where all angles are represented at once. But instead of physical, what you see is aspects of who they are not what they are. Lets say a face that shows happy, angry, excited, scared, and bored all at once. Because reality is about consciousness and not the physical. Other dimensions have a physical space, but for us, it's best to use consciousness as a reference point.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: greenday1978

It does seem too much of a coincidence that directly after world war II America started seeing UFO flaps. I mean Roswell happened right by the place where the Nazi scientists were working on their exotic propulsion.

Then we had thing like this come up. 2006 was when the Russians told us. Is it a coincidence that it was exactly 50 years when the Russians come out and told us? Was it because they couldn't tell us before 50 years?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
But what if it's all true? We spend all of this time trying to disprove everyone's hypothesis. But what if we're all onto something?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

But what if it's all true? We spend all of this time trying to disprove everyone's hypothesis. But what if we're all onto something?

What do you mean, What if? There IS something happening. Anyone on the West Coast will attest to that. Whatever it is, they are on a time crunch now so it's getting to where they care more about getting things done in time rather than not being seen doing it.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: buzzEmiller

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: taoistguy.....

Common sense. And a bit of critical thinking: By the nature of a hologram, all parts of it contains a reflection or connection to all other parts+ This is its nature and thus is our nature.

Looks like a pretty ordinary payload bay camera seen from STS-48 [that was one of my missions]. The UV camera views of Earth horizon looking for sprites gave the same tourist scenes we'd get with regular visible light cameras.

To tell any more about the source of the particles you'd need to know the date/time of the event to compare with the as-flown timeline documentation of shuttle activities.

But I can't check any of that because the youtube poster refuses to provide that critical context information.

Clever of him, wouldn't you say?
This is Jim doing his usual..no details, so no answer possible. Well that is to bad for Jim only. As if NASA would document flying ice anyway?

So, he is only the resident skeptic anyway. He does not believe in space UFOs & always says we see ice..or light illusions. He is stuck in first gear.

You should not ever expect anything but.."go to my skeptical essay : 99FAQs" .

STS-48 has many more examples of UFO activity including the amazing 'right turn' that Jim has spent his last 22 years trying to debunk. He has seen all these STS-48 videos before & knows all about this one too. He has nothing to add anymore & now redirects everyone to his UFO skeptical essay. That is his sole purpose in his posts here at ATS. What more can he add anyway?

LOl lets stay on topic, let the skeptics do thier thing, everyone has a right to thier opinion right.

What do you think is in OP's video?

I think its a good video that shows some space ships of some sort.

For all I know it could be light beings zipping around in space or souls going off to another planet or the moon.

They look very much like the orbs seen during the 2011 Japan tsunami and the lights exiting from the Japanese volcano in Sakurajima.

Hate to quote myself but those ice crystals sure do get around dont they LOLZ

Seriously these appear to be counsious light beings flying around. No evidence of moving parts at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

HA! I said the same thing when I my posts got laughed at. It's ice crystals. I wish the ice crystals in my freezer did that. the kitchen would be more exciting. I should make a tshirt that says "ICE CRYSTALS."

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

you seem to have forgotten the battle of los angeles. no one can explain that either.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

you seem to have forgotten the battle of los angeles. no one can explain that either.

That's what i have been saying. This # is STILL HAPPENING. I actually moved away from Southern California because I honestly believe, when s#!t starts happening, it's going to be off the California Coast. There's too much happening for me to want to kick it there.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I came across this footage which purports to show a fleet of cigar-shaped ufos leaving our planet's atmosphere. Where are they off to in such a hurry? Are they going to fight an ancient war that has been waging on for millenia like our myths and legends seem to indicate? How have they managed to hide this war from mankind... other than the Nuremberg Germany incident of 1561? Why do they fight secret battles and concern themselves with preventing possible human casualties? Are they so powerful that they have never lost a battle since they've taken up residence here? Who are they fighting, and why? Will we be made to suffer one day because of their political decision-making?

Its just the angle of the camera that fools the eye. It's not anything leaving the atmosphere. It's just ordinary space junk in orbit.
edit on 2014-12-17 by Chazam because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's obvious that those clever aliens are disguising their superior advanced craft to LOOK LIKE ice crystals etc. so clever debunkers can dismiss them. I just wonder why they don't use their usual 3D masking programs that prevent their regular activities from being observed.
Theory; the (whatever) ETs have been kicked out of their home planet (or maybe used up all the resources) and are hanging around (mothership?) waiting for we humans to develop enough that we can help them, or maybe we get peaceful enough we will welcome them, at which point they'll announce their presence. And maybe there are some hostiles (enemy alien race, galactic police, repo entities) which they are trying to avoid.
Or maybe no-phun Phage is right and there's nothing to any of it but dusty lenses and inebriated witnesses with poor eyesight. (what phun would THAT be?)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs

It's not as simple as it being one set or species. And they DO disguise themselves doing mundane things. Believe it or not you probably are in the pressence of non-human beings all the time. You just notice because you don't look very closely because you have your own life. There's a lot of hiding in plain sight. Some of them can't camouflage to the extent of looking like people because of the nature of them. So they go for inanimate objects or clouds or "ice crystals." Inter-dimensional types just "flatten" themselves and stand at an angle we can't see easily. It's all very fascinating, actually. People are afraid of aliens and world domination, but they've been living with us for years and just want to be left a lone. Which isn't the case for all of them and the ones who really aren't here for the drum circle -- well, "intelligences greater than man yet as mortal as his own."

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Thats a simple one to explain they were shooting at those pesky ice crystals lolz.

Skeptics will always believe what is reasonable to them which is ice crystals and weather ballons or mass hysteria.

When in fact what evidence points to a reality which is far from that.

You know how silly one would sound if they said weather balloons and ice crystals were shooting out of a volcanoe in Sakurajima Japan or ice crystals flying over a tsunami as it washed over the country side.

Its sheer and utter denial of the facts which lead them to call these events ice crystals or weather ballons.

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppytoven
a reply to: works4dhs

It's not as simple as it being one set or species. And they DO disguise themselves doing mundane things. Believe it or not you probably are in the pressence of non-human beings all the time. You just notice because you don't look very closely because you have your own life. There's a lot of hiding in plain sight. Some of them can't camouflage to the extent of looking like people because of the nature of them. So they go for inanimate objects or clouds or "ice crystals." Inter-dimensional types just "flatten" themselves and stand at an angle we can't see easily. It's all very fascinating, actually. People are afraid of aliens and world domination, but they've been living with us for years and just want to be left a lone. Which isn't the case for all of them and the ones who really aren't here for the drum circle -- well, "intelligences greater than man yet as mortal as his own."

I believe that you're right; that we are constantly in the presence of non-human beings. I'm sure they have been cloaking themselves from us since the beginning. The bible talks about a few instances of beings that are invisible to the human eye. I wonder if there is an easy means of poking through their cloaking technology?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The fact that Phage jumped in on this thread right away makes me think there is something to it...LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

That instance in particular seems like they were testing our current capabilities... at the time. A ship just appears there, then allows itself to be bombarded with weapons fire? They were just curious as to how far we had developed our weapons technology.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
The fact that Phage jumped in on this thread right away makes me think there is something to it...LOL!!!

Although I'm thankful that Phage lent his credence to this post, I don't always agree with his approach to this website. I come here to speculate about posts; and not to prove or disprove whether they truly occurred. I don't believe I've ever seen Phage actually endorse a speculative post. Imagination is half of figuring out truth.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Although I believe what this video is showing is most likely space debris, I have always found the heavenly battle depicted in the woodcut by Hans Glaser from 1566 of the 1561 event over Nuremberg to be quite compelling. Especially so, the downed objects from the sky burning away on the ground.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: homeslixe
Although I believe what this video is showing is most likely space debris, I have always found the heavenly battle depicted in the woodcut by Hans Glaser from 1566 of the 1561 event over Nuremberg to be quite compelling. Especially so, the downed objects from the sky burning away on the ground.

Disagree on the space debris but agree with the old picture there, looks like a bunch of cigar shaped vessels in a battle there.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join