It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are non-human terrestrials fighting a secret war we know nothing about??? Interesting NASA footage!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

At least a single icicle would have bounced back against the glass at some point. Spacial motion dictates. Ice wouldn't travel in a single direction in space. The behavior of the objects dictates that there is a source of gravity in the direction in which they travel. In space this is impossible. We can only conclude that something is "driving" the objects in the direction in which they are moving.
edit on 01 01 2014 by greenday1978 because: Grammar error.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Well phage what essentially is a comet and what causes it's plume, solar radiation, as you know in space there is not really a medium in the near vaccuum to disperse heat and cold so in shadow it is very cold and in direct sun light it get's very warm, ice would evaporate in the warm side causing a jet effect as mass is displaced away from itself and vaporised creating a small thrust, if spinning this may in part neutralize itself but this would definitely then cause an erratic motion not a uniform pattern of motion given how many particle's there appear to be.

However if the rate of solar warming or the absorbtion of the particle (they may be more reflective and absorb less solar radiation due to that reflectivity though they would still absorb some and there would still be some vapor thrust generated) is very low then that may not become apparent for some time after they are shaken or broken off the shuttle as that would be the only viable source of such close ice, if it is farther away then it is definitly not ice as it would therfore have to be much larger, and if the source of ice particle's was near to the camera then there remains a possibility that at that location this erratic motion would not yet be pronounced enough to be clearly visible.

Surely they had a study on this at NASA and there must be many paper's on it, they would have had to study it for the shuttle's especially with all the tile's they started to lose up there.

edit on 7-12-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: greenday1978

At least a single icicle would have bounced back against the glass at some point.
If it happened to hit the "glass" at some point.

Ice wouldn't travel in a single direction in space.
What would cause it to change direction?

The behavior of the objects dictates that there is a source of gravity in the direction in which they travel.
So satellites only travel "down"? How do they stay in orbit?

Here are some actual ice particles. In focus.
spaceflight.nasa.gov...
Pretty cool, huh? Can you come to any general conclusions about how they should move based on your experience while in orbit? Can you apply those conclusions about other objects?

edit on 12/7/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
i haz proof of alien abductions!

here is video of the culprit and the evidence:

www.youtube.com...

scene from babylon 5 where the descendant of an abductee is suing the descendant of an alien that was abducting humans.

edit on 7-12-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: trying to get the embed to work properly

edit on 7-12-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Satellites don't travel down... but they don't travel up and away either.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
In space there is no up or down but everything is falling even though the direction they are falling may be different.

edit on 12/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

** if the debris "originated" from your spacecraft, the implication is that its construction was so shoddy that bits were regularly flying off. what is your prediction for its functional life - before its own cameras fly off as well ??

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

And there was war in heaven (outer space), Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon (Satan) and his angels.
- Revelation 12:7

This is an aggregation of what I've heard & read of rumours; Earth is supposedly contested by three major factions - two of which are based out of this galaxy and one based in multiple galaxies, in addtion you have a lot of illegal flights that come here for many purposes like slave traders, re-stocking supplies, smugglers, tourists, researchers, etc. This war is supposedly what caused the lockdown/embargo of Earth more than 8,000 years ago (something like 6,500 BC-10,000 BC).

Could it be that these factions have made an agreement of not directly involving "primitive" planets like Earth directly, but are still extenting their war to Earth by using humans as puppets under the symbols of the cresent, the cross, and the snake/dragon? Are we earthlings just chess pieces for them, and are humans dying in wars for masters we have never have heard of - millenias of proxy wars under the guise of religion and/or economics?

-MM

edit on 8-12-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Indeed! /salute!
edit on 8-12-2014 by TrenchRun because: Love is...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterKaman
Flecks of paint maybe? Or bits of stuff in the cargo bay that drift away.

edit on 12/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

This fits into an idea I had a while back.
Perhaps we are in the demilitarized zone of two hostile alien erm.. governments(?).

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation
Which words in Greek and Hebrew have you translated as outer space?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Here you go OP how about you find the actual footage from that flight and provide it instead of someone elses's uploaded video where anything can be dubbed in to sound as though it was from the astronauts.

That would make it easier to believe, or maybe not.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

That was a hilarious scene! XD

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I would imagine you would be hardpressed to explain the idea of outer space to ancient peoples.
They'd probably just think you were speaking gibberish.
No conceptual framework for the ideas.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows
That's exactly what im getting at - he seemed to be imposing his modern scientific idea of space onto an ancient notion of a spiritual realm...

It's an argument I see often, that ancient people knew of planets. But they just saw them as dots in the sky. I mean, the babylonian worldview was that the world was inside of a sphere, the outer mountains were connected to and held up the sky, and the pleides stars were 19 or so miles away. Not very knowledgeable if they met aliens.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheSilverGate
Small bits of debris originating from the spacecraft and close to the camera.

Oh really? Small bits of debris that have regular size and shape and are mostly heading on the same trajectory at similar speeds? Wow, I didn't know random debris could act so homogeneously, in fact its kind of inherently contradictory.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

They could've met aliens though.
Just they would have conceptualized it along the lines of what they understood.
I should point out that I'm not saying if they did or didn't.
I wasn't there.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I believe those were our secret space forces in that video nothing more than that. Not a space war happening in OP's video just some spacecraft flying around.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: makemap
Hm.
Beings who can cross interstellar space versus beings who use chemical rockets to leave their single planet.
Guess which side I'm betting on. Assuming that those beings are in our neighborhood.

i guess the joke analogy here would be. Humans would be as effective as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join