It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another cop killing in Hollywood this time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Looking at the information that surrounds the death I can tell you that he died nearest to Arsenio Hall's star and exactly kitty-corner from the opposite corner of Hollywood & Highland where the photo in my avatar was taken. Since information is usually linked in an opposing fashion to tragedies such as this it isn't a surprise that the Hollywood Time Capsule (CAP, as in bang bang) is located so close to the repeatedly shot.

The two stars beyond the Arsenio Hall star are Marilyn Monroe and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I like this location as I have spent many nights in that area having a good time. 10 shots is more than enough to kill a man. Unfortunately shootings like this one are commonplace in Hollywood.

As the case continues more connected information about objects and other factual tidbits will likely be linked to the death in that so common it's not mystical anymore fashion that it so well does these days.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If you look closer to the Hollywood Time Capsule located diagonally across the street on the corner opposing the dead man you will find the letters IS IS (as in the terrorist group) as a part of the catch phrase embedded in the tile.

THIS IS WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I would rather have the cops be prepared

Me too but they have become trigger happy like a load of cowboys after a few beers

but I'm certainly not going to believe some bystander that probably hadn't been paying attention

Same here but if you look at the news footage where two cops jump out of a car and execute a 12 year old boy within two seconds holding a toy gun then it becomes clear that not only are the police over reacting, not following protocol but are being allowed to get away with plain blood murder ! This has to stop

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Yes, because nobody has ever stabbed anybody. Ever. And definitely not ever stabbed anybody who had a gun. Hell, there's never been a cop stabbed to death at all. Ever.

Well yes and a bees string can kill you so should we kill all the bees or do you think we should be a bit more logical because apart from watching "First Blood" these one off don't happen very often but the cop killing people are happening all the time and the jury is still out on if the knife was planted by cops but i am sure with all the CCTV's in the area that this will be cleard up soon.

if the police wait a long time before releasing any CCTV footage from shops then its because they have photoshoped it and are waiting first to see if anyone has something that may controdict what becomes offical news footage.

Are you seriously equating somebody with a knife to a bee sting? Seriously? Okay, I'll bite: I'm not allergic to bees at all, but I will avoid getting stung by one to the extent possible, to include killing it if I need to.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Me too but they have become trigger happy like a load of cowboys after a few beers

I have a problem with generalizations like that. Pretty much because no two shootings are the same. The best thing to do is report them, get them attention and cool our collective jets until enough information is provided to make a more informed opinion.

If every time a person is shot the police are automatically blamed, its doing everyone an injustice.

Same here but if you look at the news footage where two cops jump out of a car and execute a 12 year old boy within two seconds holding a toy gun then it becomes clear that not only are the police over reacting, not following protocol but are being allowed to get away with plain blood murder ! This has to stop

Yeah, that was a pretty crappy shooting. It's also why I tend to be fairly reserved before saying 100% that the cops are in the right or in the wrong. Completely different situation and completely different people.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Entertainer

As the case continues more connected information about objects and other factual tidbits will likely be linked to the death in that so common it's not mystical anymore fashion that it so well does these days.

Are you Jayden Smith?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Man you are freaking me out !

Only you know if you just changed your Avatar to make that post or if that plack was just across the road from where he was shoot but if true then I say you might be on to something.

The ISIS means nothing to me and no they are not in town or about to take over

Finding the knife was planted like some are saying and that they just executed him will make Furgeson seem tame and no one will ever trust a word that comes out of a cops mouth again.

if the killings keep happening then its only time before the US goes up with a big bang.

edit on 7-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Domo1

Their actions afterwords were stupid. All lined up with their guns trained on someone who just got filled with ammo and all the guy has is a knife?

Give me a break.

If you were in the military like you claim then you would see how ridiculous your comment is.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Are you seriously equating somebody with a knife to a bee sting?

I did not say that but pointing out your twisted logic that we must kill something if we think it could kill us because a bee string has been known to kill nearly as many people as the police kill or even more.

Admit nothing deny everything and make counter-allegations.

I like you, at least you are honest

Domo1

I have a problem with generalizations like that. Pretty much because no two shootings are the same.

No two peas are the same and i like to generalize, it has served me well all my life and is needed to make decisions about an unknown.

In general I would say that no 12 year old kid with a toy gun is about to pull it out to fire pop-corn at two armyed police officers telling him to put his hands up. I don't know for sure of course but rest assured if it went before a jury then the jury would generalize and i suspect they would side with me.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entertainer

Seems odd to talk about eight starts but only show 6 and them stars do look like a police oficers badges and have 5 sides each.

Another thing is "Novermber" or month 11 stands out to me.

Novermber has 30 days and he dies on the 5th Dec so thats 35 days

6 X 5 = 35 or November + 35 = Police

The two stars beyond the Arsenio Hall star are Marilyn Monroe and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

35 + 2 would equal today

Yeah tell me, I know i am mad

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Man you are freaking me out !

Only you know if you just changed your Avatar to make that post or if that plack was just across the road from where he was shoot but if true then I say you might be on to something.

The ISIS means nothing to me and no they are not in town or about to take over

Finding the knife was planted like some are saying and that they just executed him will make Furgeson seem tame and no one will ever trust a word that comes out of a cops mouth again.

if the killings keep happening then its only time before the US goes up with a big bang.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who's said the knife was planted....

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No it's pretty much exactly what you said. "Bees kill people. Should we kill all the bees?" So I gave your weird attempt at drawing a similarity an answer.

And again, you really should check your facts before throwing stones. As I already pointed out, I've posted about two different situations that I felt were out of line. And encouraged somebody who claimed to have been assaulted and harassed to do something about it. But I know that's inconvenient for you when you try to paint me as a shill or a LEO apologist, so it gets ignored.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

If you read the report then the guy that filmed it said that he saw it all and that he didn't have a knife so if he didn't have a knife then logic dictates that it must had been planted.

Cops planting stuff is a fact of life as is them taking bribes.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

If you read the report then the guy that filmed it said that he saw it all and that he didn't have a knife so if he didn't have a knife then logic dictates that it must had been planted.

So if he was recording it then I'm sure he got them planting the knife right?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

No it's pretty much exactly what you said. "Bees kill people. Should we kill all the bees?" So I gave your weird attempt at drawing a similarity an answer.

You is playing with words and i have not said you was a shill in anyway but i do admit as seeing you as a bit of a "LEO apologist" for wanting to give the police an excuse.

Tell you what give me one incident where someone has stabed a group of cops with a knife when they were pointing guns at him in the past five years and i will eat the "LEO apologist" bit.

As i said, I like you for being honest

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Ahhhh but you're ignoring the 911 call for "assault with a deadly weapon" that the officers were responding too.

And ignoring the witness who claimed to be the man's friend, who ran into a restaurant saying the police had just shot his friend who "liked to wave a knife around to scare tourists." Logic would dictate if his friend said he liked to wave a knife around to scare people, that he had a knife.

Ahhh, logic.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You is playing with words and i have not said you was a shill in anyway but i do admit as seeing you as a bit of a "LEO apologist" for wanting to give the police an excuse.

Tell you what give me one incident where someone has stabed a group of cops with a knife when they were pointing guns at him in the past five years and i will eat the "LEO apologist" bit.

As i said, I like you for being honest

So you think LEOs should wait till they get stabbed before shooting somebody who's coming at them with a knife? Because that's realistic, right?

You say I'm an apologist. I say I don't jump on the bandwagon as soon as something hits the wire and start screaming about brutality and whatnot.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

If every time a person is shot the police are automatically blamed, its doing everyone an injustice.

THANK YOU!!!!!

People get a stick up their arse about cops ------ then close their mind to the alternative of what life would be without cops or cops with no authority.

Not a world I want to live in.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

So if he was recording it then I'm sure he got them planting the knife right?

He started filming after the guy was dead and i don't know where the knife was found but you don't need to be too cleaver to bend down and slip such a small knife to the ground at night.

CCTV's must have caught the action and if he was waving it about and running at the police officers then they would have produced the evidance by now if all they are saying is true don't you think

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ahhhh but you're ignoring the 911 call for "assault with a deadly weapon" that the officers were responding too.

I don't know if that was anything to do with this man or someone else in the area do you !

in fact i suspect that the police could have pulled a old recording out to try to get one of their own off the hook if eye witnesses are saying that the man didn't have a knife.

And ignoring the witness who claimed to be the man's friend, who ran into a restaurant saying the police had just shot his friend who "liked to wave a knife around to scare tourists."

A freind of a freind told someone in a shop who later told a reporter !

Sorry but I need a lot more convincing before saying it was not a murder when first hand eye witnesses are saying something else and I see nothing wrong with that logic.

The cops shoot on site, we know from the killing of a 12 year old and even if he had the little knife shown in the report the five cops didn't need to shoot him dead unless they thought him to be even better than rambo with a knife

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join