It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another cop killing in Hollywood this time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: onequestion

Believe me I think they're scared of the people. They realize once the bullets, tear gas run out them along with their families will be held to an equal standard of the law.

Why would their families be held to account?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

How do you know it was excessive? The video doesn't show anything.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Their actions afterwords were stupid. All lined up with their guns trained on someone who just got filled with ammo and all the guy has is a knife?

Give me a break.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Their actions afterwords were stupid. All lined up with their guns trained on someone who just got filled with ammo and all the guy has is a knife?

Give me a break.

Okay well pointing a gun at somebody you just shot isn't a crime.

Break = given

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm not saying they'll be hunted or anything what I mean is they realize the public is a big force and with the media pushing rebellion, I think they do realize if something big happens in the country, the difference between maintaining some form of order (and their own protection) and outright insanity is the amount of ammo they have left.

Those military vehicles, the armor were built for tough stuff, no doubt. But millions of angry people? Might be difficult after awhile.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I don't think securing the individual that may have just stabbed someone or possibly went after police with a knife is a particularly bad idea. Especially not with all the bystanders and medics incoming.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Are they that scared of the public? The whole thing was completely ridiculous.

The knife was not a dagger and not something a mad man would use to scare people but it is small enought to fit inside someones pocket so that it can be planted as evidance.

Even if he had a 12" dagger he would had froze like anyone else would and laid it down so to me its looking like police are trying to get a notch on their belts or will they turn around and say he had drugs in his blood system and thats the reason he charged at them to kill them like was the case with Mr Brown.

The main stream media trying to gag this news is now working against them and unless they start being a bit more truthful then they won't have an audience left to play too.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I'm not saying they'll be hunted or anything what I mean is they realize the public is a big force and with the media pushing rebellion, I think they do realize if something big happens in the country, the difference between maintaining some form of order (and their own protection) and outright insanity is the amount of ammo they have left.

Those military vehicles, the armor were built for tough stuff, no doubt. But millions of angry people? Might be difficult after awhile.

Then I still don't understand why you felt the need to bring anybody's family into it.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

The knife was not a dagger and not something a mad man would use to scare people

Why not?

Even if he had a 12" dagger he would had froze like anyone else would and laid it down

Not everyone is sober/mentally stable. People do stupid stuff like this all the time. Not everyone just drops the knife and holds still. I would say someone running around scaring people with a knife (if that's true) probably isn't all there.

The main stream media trying to gag this news is now working against them and unless they start being a bit more truthful then they won't have an audience left to play too.

RT IS mainstream media.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yes, because nobody has ever stabbed anybody. Ever. And definitely not ever stabbed anybody who had a gun. Hell, there's never been a cop stabbed to death at all. Ever.

Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
edit on 7-12-2014 by Shamrock6 because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Don't be silly, all police are masters of Judo and every other martial arts discipline. They get so much training in hand to knife combat! They are also puncture proof.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Coulda tazed him.

But why taz when we can kill?

link   

As I said "(and their own protection)". Cops are regular people, they have friends, family, community connections. So many of their homes are known. Without the "law" and with angry citizens I do think one problem will be people going after the police even if they're not in uniform.

Bad stuff in this country, the media's like a giant bellow in front of a fire.

link   

I don't think securing the individual that may have just stabbed someone or possibly went after police with a knife

Possibly he had a machine gun stuffed down his pants or maybe he was carrying a suicide bomb !

The imagination is allowed to run wild when it comes to the police finding excuses but if i shoot you even if i don't have a licence for a gun and your are carrying a suicide vest then i will walk free, if not then i go to jail and it should be the same for the police too when they get it wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Pay no mind to the trolls.

These are the only threads i ever see them participate in and its always carrying the same party line.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

If you slap someone youll get an assault charge in todays world.

Unless your a police officer wimpering like a baby at someone threatening to kill themselves.

Then you can torture and maim this person with no recourse.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Possibly he had a machine gun stuffed down his pants or maybe he was carrying a suicide bomb !

Well you really never know if someone is carrying a gun, another knife etc. I would rather have the cops be prepared for a worst case scenario than stand there twiddling their thumbs.

if not then i go to jail and it should be the same for the police too when they get it wrong.

I agree. I don't know if they were wrong to shoot this guy though. I'm not going to automatically take their word for it, but I'm certainly not going to believe some bystander that probably hadn't been paying attention until the shots were fired either.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No one in this thread is trolling. I see differences of opinion, but no one is trolling.

People that take issue with others for automatically assuming the police were in the wrong with barely any information are just trying to point out that basing your opinions on emotional responses with little to no information may not be the best idea.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Yes, because nobody has ever stabbed anybody. Ever. And definitely not ever stabbed anybody who had a gun. Hell, there's never been a cop stabbed to death at all. Ever.

Well yes and a bees string can kill you so should we kill all the bees or do you think we should be a bit more logical because apart from watching "First Blood" these one off don't happen very often but the cop killing people are happening all the time and the jury is still out on if the knife was planted by cops but i am sure with all the CCTV's in the area that this will be cleard up soon.

if the police wait a long time before releasing any CCTV footage from shops then its because they have photoshoped it and are waiting first to see if anyone has something that may controdict what becomes offical news footage.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

These are the only threads i ever see them participate in and its always carrying the same party line.

So much bitterness. All because a few of us don't immediately jump to "planted guns! Planted drugs! Brutality! Racist! Witness intimidation! Conspiracy!"

Sad thing is, if you were actually paying attention to what I post, you'd see not only have I completely agreed with two instances that I felt were totally over the line, but then I went so far as to encourage somebody who said he had evidence of him being assaulted to file a complaint! And then when he said he didn't want to "because the look on the cops face was good enough" I told him he was part of the problem! OH EM GEE

MIND = BLOWN.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join