It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another cop killing in Hollywood this time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Got to go work now but i wonder if that other case about a man being shot for having medicine on him is yet to make the news

a reply to: Annee

Cops killing people at will including 12 years old without question is "Not a world I want to live in" and the growing police state becoming more militorized puts the fear of god in most people.

If none of the police have done anything wrong then why would they fear a grand jury even if they can be fixed.

edit on 7-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

So you'll call it murder without any evidence to support that, but say you need way more evidence and "convincing" to NOT call it murder? That's pretty backwards bruh.

I really don't think it matters what kind of evidence is produced. Unless it supports your preconceived notions, then you'll dismiss it as fake or lies or manipulations. 911 call? Nope, probably an old recording. 911 call for an assault with a deadly weapon? Yea but how did they know the guy they shot was the one doing the assaulting?!? It CAN'T be because he had a knife and came at them. Because the knife was obviously planted. Oh a witness says the guys friend said he had a knife?!? So what! It's LOGICAL to assume that it's all a lie, an old 911 recording, a bogus call for assistance, evidence was planted, witnesses are lying, but it's NOT logical to think that the 911 call was legit, the guy had a knife, and maybe, just maybe, not everybody is involved in a conspiracy to kill one guy in the middle of hollywood.

Ahhh, logic.

edit on 7-12-2014 by Shamrock6 because: Typo

edit on 7-12-2014 by Shamrock6 because: So many typos

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

edit on 0720141220141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Cops killing people at will including 12 years old without question is "Not a world I want to live in" and the growing police state becoming more militorized puts the fear of god in most people.

If none of the police have done anything wrong then why would they fear a grand jury even if they can be fixed.

That kid getting killed is an unrelated incident. It has no bearing on whether or not this shooting is justified. You need to separate the two incidents.

Just because people share a profession does not mean you get to lump them together.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Got to go work now but i wonder if that other case about a man being shot for having medicine on him is yet to make the news

a reply to: Annee

It did make the news. The OP about it was...a news article!

Who says cops are scared of a grand jury? Did I miss that link somewhere?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I think the police departments are doing a really bad job hiring officers...and more importantly training them...human error is a bitch and so is the ego

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Yes, because nobody has ever stabbed anybody. Ever. And definitely not ever stabbed anybody who had a gun. Hell, there's never been a cop stabbed to death at all. Ever.

Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Here are some real police people, actually facing a large machete wielding person...and nobody got killed...yay:
www.scmp.com...

And another one, in Britain. Again nobody killed:
www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

Here, they shot and WOUNDED, not killed another maniac who actually had injured others:
www.theguardian.com...

Of course I fond ONE where the chinese police did shoot 5 machete wielding maniacs but that was after they had killed more than 29 people already. So they somewhat had a good reason.

I do not think that the man in Hollywood was in any way more dangerous than the above listed, therefore I have to deduct that those american cops are trigger happy coward morons.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Okay so your first link they had him cornered in a stairwell and had enough time to grab riot shields and riot gear. And there's no indication he ever moved aggressively towards the officers. Hardly the same as a a busy intersection in Hollywood with somebody who is, allegedly, moving at the officers.

Second link: no indication of anything other than somebody got cut. No real info at all actually. For all we know, they attacked the dude then sat down to have a soda. Great reporting in that article.

Third link: I can assure you if Chinese police only wounded somebody, it was purely by chance. Chinese police absolutely do not "shoot to wound."

So, unfortunately, from initial appearances none of your articles are the same situation as what happened in the OP, aside from the assailant had an edged weapon at some point.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join