It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: ‘US provoking war with Russia, could result in total destruction’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Sorry but the man you constantly quote is a war criminal himself.

A historic moment: the first time we can agree on something. Who is he?

According to different calculations, President Obama employs between 34 to 40 czars. In the area of foreign affairs, the most visible are Richard Holbrooke, special envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan, and George Mitchell, the president’s representative in the Middle East.

There is no czar on Russia. However, if one carefully follows whom Obama charges with the most delicate conversations with Moscow, it appears that the czar on Russia does exist, and this role is played by none other than venerable Henry Kissinger, former National Security Adviser and Secretary of State in the Nixon and Ford administrations.

Kissinger and Brzezinski behind Obama 18.10.2009

#Soros with #Brzezinski #Abramowitz #Clark #Kissinger are behind #Balkan war, #Yugoslavia dismantled, now #Ukraine www.radioislam.org...

jan. 25

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The only person who orchestrated this is Putin.

Putin is the problem.

Putin is a moron

Everything to date Putin has bitched about

Thanks for the explanation, MH17 was not mentioned:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
a reply to: maghun

You remember the one ring that didn't light up? You remember the tear falling down the cheek of the huge giant bear mascot? You think those were purely coincidental? Putin was already acting a little "big for his britches". Remember the crappy rooms the US athletes got in the new hotels that weren't finished? Showers that had brown water running out of them? The many dogs running loose in the streets? Kissinger is pretty well-versed in foreign matters but let's face it, he's an observer now just like you or me.

Why focus on that which divides humanity like bad hotel rooms can you not see that the same god/infinate energy/counsiousness in every particle of you is the same as the god/infinate energy/counsiousness in Putin? Can you not see that to hate another is to hate another part of yourself? Why focus on negatives, rather than awaken to a greater and higher counsiousness that all is one.

It is my belief that you have the same soul as Putin or any one else you dislike them or love for that matter, try to overcome that which divides you from the other parts of yourself and see that which connects all of the universe god/infinate energy/counsiousness.

If one were to subscribe to this nonsense there would be no need for discussion boards about anything, after all we are all connected to the same god/infinite energy/consciousness...so we really have nothing at all to discuss now, do we?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

So the legislation states the truth and people have a problem with that, Is Ron Paul on crack these days? He is nothing but a whiny little man who never gets his way. He should go back into medicine where he was needed and good at what he did. Russia is the Gog in the Gog-Magog war. They need to be pimp slapped for invading Ukraine with troops and lying about it every day.

At least we do not annex the land we invade and do not say publicly we are not there when the whole world knows we are lol.
We also let Iraq do things the way the people wanted not the other way around. Its not our fault they elected another Tyrant.

History has shown the Russians only respond to tough in your face politics! Appeasement Obama style does nothing but make them stronger. We won the cold war by getting tough with them and stopping their expansion.
edit on 7-12-2014 by Patriotsrevenge because: added content.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Tensions rise, new policies are made, cooperation turns into isolation, but all out world war? I don't see much reason to think this must be the case anytime soon. It's in no one's interest, and everyone who is anyone knows the truth of this.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Oh no! It's Ron Paul making too much damn sense again! We can't have that now, can we?

No, we really can't.

What I don't get is how Dr. Paul knows that the reason he isn't taken seriously is because his ideas don't pander to corporate interests yet he seems clueless and just keeps on truckin'. It seems he would spend more time ranting about the real reasons he can't get a soapbox to stand on for more than just being an occasional spectacle for Republicans to scoff at.

I hope he rants and rails against left and right stupidity for as long as he lives. His simple statements of common sense will be reviewed by our grandchildren as "duh" statements and they'll all discuss their thoughts on why he was never elected.

He's the only one making sense. Sidelined by his party and the media because of it. Thanks for reminding us of what the main stream thinks of the truth.

"Duh"

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

One lousy political piece of rhetoric and Paul fears war and you guys pile on. YAWN.

The resolution he's talking about that the house overwhelmingly passed that "Blames Russia" for everything bad is about as Cold War "Yawn" as it gets.

Go back to sleep.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

A bit of an exaggeration, but basically correct.

The cold war rhetoric I was referring to was the hand wringing sheep that said standing up to Russian expansion would result on WWIII.

Paul seems to be copying the template. It was proved wrong in the cold war and will likely be proven wrong this go around.

Yawn...one can see Paul's hobby horse in one's sleep. I like the guy, but his stance on "it's the Military-Industrial complex so withdraw/shrink our military." In that he's a bit loony. If it's the military-industrial complex then fix the military industrial complex. NOT THE MILITARY!

It's a no-brainer...g'nite..

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ron Paul is right this serves to ratchet up tensions.
I had a discussion with 2 European people this last week, they are not bothered by Russia taking over the Crimea because of the historical give away that happened in the 50's. The rest of Ukraine well that's a different story.

An arbitrated peace deal is quite simple based on this, take Crimea but stay out of the rest of the Ukraine, if that is the cost of avoiding WW3 it's well worth it. But like Poland was the line in the sand for WW2, the rest of the Ukraine must be that line once again, and Putin must accept that, if he doesn't we are in big trouble. And the Ukraine is a member of the UN, just how useless is that organisation in dealing with these conflicts with it's currant structure.
edit on 7-12-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The cold war rhetoric I was referring to was the hand wringing sheep that said standing up to Russian expansion would result on WWIII.

Russia isn't expanding, NATO is.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This has to be really bad if Kissinger does not want his name associated with it....

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo
No, what if he's seen the same as people just before WWII who said to not get involved with Hitler? Russia DID invade Crimea and it's now annexed. They've also assisted rebels. Russia has made some very hot statements the past few months. I realize we can't say Russia is Hitler yet, but when can we? When is it time to do something? This is where the line in the sand is drawn. This is the differnce between the people who didn't want to get involved in WWII and those who saw it as their responsibility.

We haven't declared war on them. We've sent them a warning: Play the bully and we won't be your b****. That's responsible.
edit on 7-12-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Well said. Sir.

Still anything out of Congress, at least for the next two years, is nothing but perhaps a foreshadow as far as Putin is concerned. He rolled over and went back to sleep...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Really? Then why did NATO refuse the Ukraine's application to join them?

Would the Ukraine even be in this current situation if they had been a member of NATO? I think not.( Or at least, less likely)

If Russia isn't 'expanding' I'm Hopalong Cassidy. ( Not that I particularly care. I'm pretty much done with worrying about Europe. I wouldn't lose any sleep if Putin and the Muslims split it up between the two. AKA Ottoman Empire efforts and more recent Cold War efforts.)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Lets be honest, Russia got a pass on invading and annexing a part of a totally separate nation, set up literally overnight polls that later were called into question as far as the legitimacy.

Every move on the chessboard leading up to this, I am sorry, the congress of the U.S. were not pushing them.

On the other hand, I just watched a report about how crippling the sanctions are on Russia , the Ruble and also the low cost of oil is having some unforseen impact, one factor that no one even thought about before the sanctions, there is probably going to be a war, Putin played his cards thinking that there would be no repercussions, well now we are finding out that one way or the other there is going to be some fire behind the smoke if things continue down this path.

I like Ron Paul but to me the more I listen he sounds like he is whining a little too much, what did he expect was supposed to happen?

Nothing?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is truly a case of the pot calling the kettle black!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I'm Hopalong Cassidy.

No you're not.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ron Paul has always been massively overstating the threats facing the USA and the World. He seems to swing from one wild theory with no backing in fact to the next.

There are a few things that he says that makes sense, but most of it is complete nonsense - amazing he's been in office so long as he has.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The only person who orchestrated this is Putin. His paranoia and insistence on other leaders respecting Putin is the problem.

For Putin to claim the people in east Ukraine should be allowed to decide their own course free of outside intervention is laughable when Russia demands a guarantee from NATO to not accept the rest of Ukraine.

Putin is a moron whose ego is preventing him from backing down.

Everything to date Putin has bitched about is a reaction to his own actions.

Surely this is one of the most comedic posts I have read on this site, thanks for the laughs, and the tears.

I actually think you are capable of being this narrow-visioned, and a lot more of you are out there, SCARY.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that vid
It brought back memories

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join