It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Avatar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
No matter which avatar i decide to use it never actually shows up which is lame, i always get the lil pic box with the red cross in it

i uploaded a few to my geocities account and they just dont work here for some reason

does any1 know why this could be?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Actually, I have a question, how do you get an avatar on here period?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Yeah i think u put in the web address where it's on, for mine it would be my geocities site with just a link to the pic.html page and it's meant to pop up next to ur name here, but i always get the picture error symbol which is annoying

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Upload a pic to this site:

mig.lathwood.co.uk...

Then put just the address in at the avatar option in your control panel. Should work.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   
you have to click edit profile first...

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   
So where about's in Scotland do u live dude?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Im in Ayrshire, where you?. It's good to see more Scots joining the site, theres quite a few of us now. Nearly enough for us to challenge these Aussies and New Zealanders to a proper drinking contest!(forget the yanks, five shandys and they're out of there..
) who are the world's greatest drinkers? Let the contest begin!

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm from South Lanarkshire, I think we could take on those Aussie's anyday, It's all about pride and the willl to win. I've got a mate at uni who is from Ayrshire, and he says "like" after somethings, which is is really weird cos i thought it wos only folk from Fyfe that did that

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Oh.. no. I know what your talking about. We don't use that 'like' phrase here, he must have spent some time in Edinburgh... It's annoying as hell, but not as annoying as when you put an 'eh' on the end of it. "like, eh?"

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Every time i try to upload my avatar, the url disappears as soon as i click edit profile.what the hell is up with that?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Looks like uve got it working now Skadi, i just decided to ut a wee mug shot of myself on, it's scarier than most things on this site neways.

new topics

top topics

join