It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands in Phoenix on video.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Here's a visual reference of where she was standing, the direction she was looking, and where Sky Harbor Airport is in relation to where she was. As someone has already mentioned, the close proximity, direction of the airport, and direction the object was flying can't rule out an aircraft landing at Sky Harbor.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Interesting video. Good job on the maps
I also had a look and lined up the shots. When it lands, it lands in the Piestewa Peak car park, roughly here:

binged.it...

Well done the guy who just posted this link (which is clearly the event in this UFO video). The OP vid did have me intrigued (the hovering at the end of the video especially). The "other" helicopter is probably... well the one filming in this news clip!!!

www.fox10phoenix.com...

They even go on to describe the helicopter at the end. We were all fooled by Firebird 10. "The only one of its kind in the state"

As they explain the person gets dropped off to the ambulance down below (presumably waiting in the car park) Some of the flashing is possibly the spinning stretcher in rotor wash. It appears the news video reflects what the original video shows around the 4 minute+ mark, when it had gotten darker. Looks like they managed to get the first person down to the ambulance during daylight. Something like that.

Hope the hikers make a quick recovery!

Solved: It's a video of a mountain rescue in progress
edit on 21-11-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

Sorry, no excuse, I was tense, bored and sick of repeating: it is no plane.
Care to share your wives paper, sounds interesting?

@the ones saying helicopter rescue: two problems
#1: why is it filmed with a night vision camera, when Jenny handled to do that all with her handy camera?
#2: sure it is a crazy spin, the patient goes through, but where is the descent, the (maybe) research drone does in the video?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Peeple

#1: There are three things in the video. One is Jenny, in a park. 2 is the object. 3 is a helicopter hovering between Jenny and the object. That additional helicopter is a news helicopter perhaps or one with the IR equipment.

#2: It probably exists. But the news aren't obliged to show that, they only had 1 minute to cover it after all and it looks like they focused on the part when it was dark and when there was spinning due to rotor wash. It's just video editing, nothing sinister.

I mean, you've got a mountain rescue on the same day as "Jenny's" video. There is no other explanation. Maybe there was an additional drone to scout, but considering the news report explains that a helicopter was in the sky that people won't likely recognize, and the times, and the videos... it all adds up pretty simply.

edit on 22-11-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Maybe the people they rescued, where dumped off the "UFO" and that's how they got injured?
You know, the aliens didn't even bother to stop to let them get off... Or the beam was broken...
Rofl...
Sorry

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SovereignZuul

NAAAA it cant be Helicopters as you hear them lol. Youtube videos are not even good evidence anymore with so many people faking them, homemade drones ect. Unless its huge and obvious I wouldn't even watch these things, especially when they expect me to till my neck for minutes on end lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
the more ive looked into the ET/UFO phenomenon that harder its become to stay interested in it.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

you can clearly see these lights reach the ground within Granada park

Can you provide a time reference from the video where the lights reach the ground ? , I see a hill with lights above.

a reply to: GBP/JPY

Helicopter ?

Or perhaps something like....

That's the most UFO looking thing I've seen for years.

At 4 min. 51 seconds you can see that it is a homemade kite or glider with propellers and lights.
edit on 22-11-2014 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2014 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Now,

Just from looking over the description, the witness account and the footage, it appears genuine to me and I have no reason to doubt that the woman saw something.

The question here: Why is this supposed to be something Extraterrestrial?

I was just looking over the footage and at some points, eg. 9:35 the object tilts and you can *clearly* see wings.
It's some sort of plane (or a drone)... what exactly makes it an "UFO"? There is just nothing "extraordinary" in that footage where I could say "Wow! This cannot be from this earth, it must be an Alien craft". And as long as what we see could easily be explained with something "natural", incl. military operations whatever...there is no reason to look at a more far-fetched explanation. That's how I see it.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Still replying to the OP after the 4th page and not taking on board even 25% of the replies. That's so 2013!!!
edit on 22-11-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u

originally posted by: gortex

you can clearly see these lights reach the ground within Granada park

Can you provide a time reference from the video where the lights reach the ground ? , I see a hill with lights above.

a reply to: GBP/JPY

Helicopter ?

Or perhaps something like....

At 4.51 sec into video you can see the propellers. It is some kind of homemade kite or something with a whole bunch of lights in front. It fly's over thier head and you can see it is some sort of kite with propellers. It makes hardly any noise. If you slow down the vid , you can see what it is.

That's the most UFO looking thing I've seen for years.

4 minutes 51 seconds in you can clearly see it is some sort of homemade kite with propellers and big lights on. Hardly any noise. This guy propably fly's around and makes himself look like an alien spaceship to scare or confuse people with the contraption.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm in central phoenix and Sky Harbor Airport is very close by. The light on the right side that goes on and off reminds me of an airplane...

I see planes all the time thinking they're UFOs! it's hard to spot a UFO in this city:/

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I like how these video begins peacefully and take a dramatic turn when the UFO appears.
Do you believe aliens havent landed yet because they'd turned out as complete party poopers

edit on 23-11-2014 by Rapophis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

One of the best ufo videos i have seen this year.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Could be wrong but can't see a red light in the UFO footage but can in the Fox footage. Maybe quality/distance issue? And isn't the UFO in daylight and the Fox at night time?

The Fox link does seem to explain this story though despite the above.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: gortex

I'm a pilot....negative on the commuter or commercial traffic at an International airport.....We're not allowed actually to tarry or hang out in one spot, you know

As you don't seem to understand perspective/line of sight can you tell me if you fly for an airline so I can avoid using it!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

As you don't seem to be capable of looking at sthg longer than one minute, and are unable to read, apparently, do you mind to explain, why you write?
We're already agreeing it is maybe a heli... Definetely NO PLANE!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: wmd_2008

As you don't seem to be capable of looking at sthg longer than one minute, and are unable to read, apparently, do you mind to explain, why you write?
We're already agreeing it is maybe a heli... Definetely NO PLANE!!!

DO YOU want to retype that in English please!
edit on 23-11-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

DO YOU what to retype that in English please!

After you...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: wmd_2008

DO YOU what to retype that in English please!

After you...

Already corrected

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join