It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands in Phoenix on video.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Looks to me like one of our top secret aircraft in operation, or a Cessna type craft on approach to the local municipal airport probably a trainee pilot doing his certification flight, which he has been studying for the past 2 years now and this is his examination day. So he was rightfully nervous and flying an erratic pattern. But in the end he did pass and is now qualified. Glad we caught it all on tape! Huzzah!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's definitely a UFO but I don't know what it is. Very interesting and credible video. I would say the other helicopters nearby would be there to approach the thing and try to identify it. The lady would recognize the thing if it was anything she had seen before. So, alien, manmade, or natural, what we have here is a genyoowine UFO sighting boys!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: draknoir2

Just going with real when I see it. This is real

The confirmation bias is quite real.

I think Hell just froze over!!!

I'm agreeing with you and Gortex...

For years I have been walking my Wolf at around 10:0p. regardless f the weather. n the clear nights I can watch airplanes approaching DFW, and Love field from the east. They seem to "hang" in the air for ever...actually about 15 - 20 minutes, before they pass over my wee "ranch" on their way to Dallas. The "lights" have been verified as commercial aircraft mostly because they will pass almost directly overhead.

Anyway...this looks exactly like a landing aircraft...right down to the configuration of the lights...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SovereignZuul

Could be. Doesn't look like the same thing, but we can rule reflection out on that...

Ahem, headscratches and tries to find an explanation.

Thanks, for sharing.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
IKR??? Even though its kinda on approach forever N ever from light to dusk loool these wacky pilots playing pranks on us simple folk!!!

originally posted by: tanka418

:l

Anyway...this looks exactly like a landing aircraft...right down to the configuration of the lights...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

Just going with real when I see it. This is real

The confirmation bias is quite real.

I think Hell just froze over!!!

I'm agreeing with you and Gortex...

For years I have been walking my Wolf at around 10:0p. regardless f the weather. n the clear nights I can watch airplanes approaching DFW, and Love field from the east. They seem to "hang" in the air for ever...actually about 15 - 20 minutes, before they pass over my wee "ranch" on their way to Dallas. The "lights" have been verified as commercial aircraft mostly because they will pass almost directly overhead.

I'll have to mark my calendar.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ATSZOMBIE

That's no plane.

So dear ATSizens,

someone here works with Phoenix airport, knows someone who has access to the radar dates? Is a bored military with radar experience and knows a guy? Maybe...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think it's just a small plane caught coming in from straight on...I mean it has aviation lights on it. Perspective can be a weird thing. I echo the sentiment of Tanka, i've seen things I think are possible UFOS that just hang in one spot forever and eventually they turn into planes and it was just my perspective on the ground.

The only real problems that I have with this video are

#1 - the sound of the kids' playing sounds very canned...it seems like this Jenny girl is saying alot of very "typical things" like "what is that?" and no kids respond to her...I don't even think her daughter acknowledges her when she talks.

#2 - she does some self promo for her own websites at the end...beauty sites. BTW, Jenny is extremely hot. She looks like a failed actress/model of some sort, maybe some kind of viral video to get traffic to her site?

All that being said, if this video was faked...they wouldn't have included the aviation light. Probably just a case of perspective making something look odd. I'd be more than happy to camp out with Jenny in that park for a few nights to make sure though, you can never be too sure....those aliens may be hostile

edit on 21-11-2014 by Nowyouseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nowyouseeme

I lived in the entry lane to Munich airport a while, I know a plane at every daytime from every angle, this is no plane.
There are no positioning lights.
The second video is even better, sure could all just be something earthly, but it is no plane.

Who ever says plane, go outside and look at one...

What happened to this other big sighting, that even got mass media covering and that politician making a bad alien joke on a converence?
Was Phoenix, too, right? Popular place? Are there testing sites close by?
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopFridayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: remembered this other Phoenix thing

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Not sure about a piloted aircraft, what about the heli's? Maybe it was a research drone with a speciality the helicopter's don't have.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Wow, that thing was awesome at staying secret then. But possible. Even a modified heli could be.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Wow I agree. I am training as an aircraft a&p. I have spent 3/4 of the last 6 months at tampa clearwater airport watching planes come in from every direction in every type of lighting situation. This is not anything I have ever seen

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The alien spaceship I was on had indicator lights and landing lights. They said it's part their version of the FAA's policy to require it on all UFO's. They actually call their airplanes UFO's as well. Interesting eh?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

Everything I could reply, would get me another warning from the mods. Be graetfull this site has subscribed to political corectness, that leaves me with nothing further to say to you...

en.wikipedia.org...

What happened after that 1997?
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopFridayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: added sthg productive

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SovereignZuul hi sovereign I don't normally comment on ufo videos an pics, im no expert but I sense what this women saw shocked an surprised her, in the park with her daughter sun shining, then this film add the helicopter, though I didn't see it I think its a genuine film of a UFO

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nowyouseeme I do agree with your thoughts on this but mmmm.... is she seeking publicty?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SovereignZuul

If that thing is a helicopter then I am Mick Jagger.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
that shimmering effect reminds me of something ( a craft) I saw of a few occasions and posted about in the gray area. It didn't go over well. Anywho, the second time I saw this one thing it was doing something similar that reminds me of what this appears to be doing at a glance. I've only glanced at the video and am sure what I saw was not the same craft as whats in the video but it does have qualities that remind me a lot of what I saw the thing doing on one occasion.

If thats not an air plane on approach and it's close like the OP says and it's silent then maybe folks are playing around with various types of fields that could surround a craft or object. Will look at video closer when I get home from work.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yes! Do you have any idea what kinda "research drone" or where you have ever heard of a "research drone" existing, like researching what exactly? Planes landing at the airport or..

originally posted by: smurfy
Not sure about a piloted aircraft, what about the heli's? Maybe it was a research drone with a speciality the helicopter's don't have.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
No camera can catch the amount of data an eyewitness gathers. Its impossible to convey what she saw. We only get a fragment.

At some point you either believe or not. There is no such thing as completely objective proof. Everybody has different standards.

Other than seeing it for yourself, would you believe it if your mom shot the video? What about your mom's best friend? What about her friend's friend.

I believe it for the simple reason that there are simply too many sightings and the number goes up every year.

That makes it real enough for me and frankly, I don't give a rat's ass what debunkers think. They don't sway me one bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join