It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands in Phoenix on video.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I don't post much but I haven't seen this one shared on the forum here. Apologies if I missed it somewhere.

To me this looks like one of the best videos I've seen. Bright daytime objects one looks pretty clearly like a saucer with lights. The disk slowly descends until it "lands" or approaches very close to the ground. the object takes off later and is filmed again as it gets dark.

www.youtube.com...

Someone enhanced the footage.

www.youtube.com...

Description from the video poster: This cellphone footage was recorded at Granada Park in Phoenix Arizona. I went to the park with my daughter around sunset on Friday November 7th 2014. It was then that i heard multiple helicopters in the sky above. When i looked up I saw the helicopters but below them I also saw a bright circular disk shaped flying saucer hovering over the mountain directly in front of me. It hovered over Squaw Peak Mountain for several minutes and then the object started changing color and shape. It then started to make its way to the ground and lands somewhere between Squaw Peak Mountain and the houses in front of me. I stopped recording and decided to leave the park to see if I could drive to the site where the object landed. I started walking towards my car and when i turned back around the U.F.O. was back up in the air. This is the footage you see when it is darker outside. The U.F.O. was a light grey color and had bright lights that glowed in a strange way. The hovering craft made no sound. I know this because after filming when i was driving away from the park, the flying saucer flew over me and it didn't make any noise. I watched this flying saucer at the park for about 25 minutes until I had to leave. I caught 3 separate clips of footage on my cell phone that i have combined onto this video. If you have any questions just leave them for me in a comment below. Please LIKE and SHARE this video. I had to upload the clips sideways because if i turned them upright it cut off some of the footage. Also, I was moving my camera around a lot in the video because i was trying to keep a close eye on my daughter playing behind me while filming at the same time.

What do you guys think?

edit on 21-11-2014 by SovereignZuul because: Fixed YouTube link.

edit on 21-11-2014 by SovereignZuul because: Added description.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
well, this sounds too good to be true, so i'm sure it is.
But let's wait for our experts to dissect the footage!
great find!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SovereignZuul

Looks like aircraft to me probably landing and taking off from Sky Harbor International Airport , flashing aviation lights is a giveaway.

edit on 21-11-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Whatever it is it sure gave me a sore neck watching it. Nice find BTW. S&F

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Very unlikely given the context provided by the video poster. Sky Harbor is about 8-9 miles away and you can clearly see these lights reach the ground within Granada park.

There is a lot of city between the two sites.

www.google.com... nix,+AZ+85016/@33.4774133,-112.0292781,14z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x872b0e5c330370a5:0x82f535d5e256ee42!2m2!1d-112.007788!2d33.437269!1m5!1m1!1s0x8 72b0d4d96ee17bf:0x37e78b0daf3e3084!2m2!1d-112.036459!2d33.532722
edit on 21-11-2014 by SovereignZuul because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I'm a pilot....negative on the commuter or commercial traffic at an International airport.....We're not allowed actually to tarry or hang out in one spot, you know

edit on 21-11-2014 by GBP/JPY because: His mum called him yashio

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

you can clearly see these lights reach the ground within Granada park

Can you provide a time reference from the video where the lights reach the ground ? , I see a hill with lights above.

a reply to: GBP/JPY
Helicopter ?

Or perhaps something like....

That's the most UFO looking thing I've seen for years.

edit on 21-11-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This is a good one. Looks like a cluster of white type ufo orbs

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Sure, check out from 4mins onward and you get a good look at the object's decent in the foreground and landing.

In the first vid link, here it is again for convenience. www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
IF you focus on the lights, you can see some flashing lights just to the back and on top, that are in sync and show repitition. To me that is nothing more than Terrestial origin. It looks like a saucer shape due to the placement of the lights in relation to where she is filming them. Ive seen video that looks like Ufos but when the craft gets closer it was just the way the lights were oriented to the view of the videographer. I want to believe, I just dont see it in this film.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Cool , thanks.
A look at the area shows several Municipal Airports , I would suggest the lights you pointed out may be a small aircraft landing at one of those.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

I'm a pilot....negative on the commuter or commercial traffic at an International airport.....We're not allowed actually to tarry or hang out in one spot, you know

But its not hanging around in one spot. And given that she saw helocopters before the sighting, even lends more credence to the possiblity of it being just another helocopter. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, and I just dont see it, but heck who am I to judge. Could be a mothership, Im just going with the most logical answer. WE can clearly see the blinking light on the top rotor, and the back tail rotor.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
What's more "logical" about it being one of ours rather than when one of theirs when it clearly looks nothing like one of ours.

True white type ufo orb cluster in flight formation until proven otherwise

a reply to: Glassbender777

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
What's more "logical" about it being one of ours rather than when one of theirs when it clearly looks nothing like one of ours.

True white type ufo orb cluster in flight formation until proven otherwise

a reply to: Glassbender777

I wasn't expecting this sort of statement from you, UFO Orb Hunter.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Just going with real when I see it. This is real

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: draknoir2

Just going with real when I see it. This is real

The confirmation bias is quite real.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It's clear in the video that you can see the strobe lights, red/green indicator lights, and even the landing lights. You can also clearly hear a helicopter and plane noises in the background.

Seems pretty simple what we're looking at.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I added the description from the video poster, maybe some of you guys didn't catch it on youtube.

Of course I acknowledge we're going off what is still a fuzzy video and the honest word of the poster.

Here's what the video poster had to say:

This cellphone footage was recorded at Granada Park in Phoenix Arizona. I went to the park with my daughter around sunset on Friday November 7th 2014. It was then that i heard multiple helicopters in the sky above. When i looked up I saw the helicopters but below them I also saw a bright circular disk shaped flying saucer hovering over the mountain directly in front of me. It hovered over Squaw Peak Mountain for several minutes and then the object started changing color and shape. It then started to make its way to the ground and lands somewhere between Squaw Peak Mountain and the houses in front of me. I stopped recording and decided to leave the park to see if I could drive to the site where the object landed. I started walking towards my car and when i turned back around the U.F.O. was back up in the air. This is the footage you see when it is darker outside. The U.F.O. was a light grey color and had bright lights that glowed in a strange way. The hovering craft made no sound. I know this because after filming when i was driving away from the park, the flying saucer flew over me and it didn't make any noise. I watched this flying saucer at the park for about 25 minutes until I had to leave. I caught 3 separate clips of footage on my cell phone that i have combined onto this video. If you have any questions just leave them for me in a comment below. Please LIKE and SHARE this video. I had to upload the clips sideways because if i turned them upright it cut off some of the footage. Also, I was moving my camera around a lot in the video because i was trying to keep a close eye on my daughter playing behind me while filming at the same time.

So that at least accounts for the helicopters seen and heard. The presence of helicopters was admitted from the date of posting but the object(s) in question are claimed to be silent saucers by the poster.

Glad I could share it with you guys, even if it turns out to be just junk to me it's one of the better things I've seen on video. Still not convinced it's a chopper though. Other true UFOs (not identified) have been seen with strobes and flashing lights in the past.

edit on 21-11-2014 by SovereignZuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Cool, metal balloon? Quadrocopter with modifications? Stunt kites, with reflecting surface and/or lights?
Pretty cool, but I have to say "Jenny Home": how hard is it to hold that camera still for a few minutes? Parkinson?
Could be interesting, if someone with a calmer hand would have recorded it, we'd see more... On purpose?
Are there more pictures/videos? Is there someone living where that thing went down?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

This was taken earlier this month in Phoenix as well. Could be similar?

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join