It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands in Phoenix on video.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I stand by my mistake. Imperfection!
But it was fun, no hard feelings, I hope?
(Still no plane)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: wmd_2008

I stand by my mistake. Imperfection!
But it was fun, no hard feelings, I hope?
(Still no plane)

Sorry but is more likely to be a plane simply due to the shape, also the question to GBP/JPY was because he claims he flies planes but obviously can't understand how an object due to to it's position relative to the camera may appear not to move!
edit on 23-11-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Good sighting

I've said this before, and i'll say it again.. hopefully this time in a manner that's crystal clear.

In the ocean, there are fish that show spectacular bio-luminescence, they glow, they blink.. all kinds of colors of the spectrum to indicate what they are doing at any given time.

The primary ones (red/green/blue) are seen throughout the natural world, and have from the very beginning been indicators of intent, or lures for prey.

The debunk technique known as "it glows/flashes therefore it's ours" needs to be retired, it holds no weight when you take into account the facts i have outlined above.. it's rather naive (sorry.. but it is).

They need not be "craft" either, many of the more recent orb/glow sightings could simply be as common to the universe as jellyfish are to the sea. I think we look at this the wrong way, from a terrestrial viewpoint looking up & out.. not a universal (big sea) viewpoint where we are just another rock to rest on between migrations.

There's a lot more to this puzzle than just the odd wayward orb. First we need to understand what the orb is, theorize using natural science techniques instead of human engineering and debunkery.. and we might be making that 1st step towards an answer.. one day... one day...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say this.. but as good a footage as it is.. I'm afraid my interpretation is a helicopter..

You can see in several frames the distinctive cross-bar 'T' shape of the axle and blades.

The bright lights most likely cockpit glare from a westerly Sun - combined with avoidance lights.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow this is a very very good sighting, it's amazing.

Great job, certainly this is one of the best

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Military helicopters are watching either secret military technology which is the UFO.Or the military is watching aliens in a UFO wondering what they are doing and staying away from them.Or it is simply all helicopters or some kind of drones flying around and the helicopters are there to make sure everything flies smoothly and they are testing it..
edit on 23-11-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

Also one of the most ridiculous cliche comments is "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof". What in the world does extraordinary proof anyways even mean?I guess the word evidence or proof is not enough.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

The facts you outline apply to Earth. With no supporting evidence, anything outside of that is an assumption and a belief. So your argument falls flat as factual data without that evidence.

We have to use Earthly explanations as a default because these are the existing facts. For instance, in this case:

FACT - The row of bright lights are 100% consistent with aircraft landing lights:

FACT - Most aircraft illuminate landing lights within 10 miles of an airport:

In the United States, for example, landing lights are not required to be present or used for many types of aircraft, but their use is strongly encouraged, both for take-off and landing and during any operations below 6000 ft AGL or within ten nautical miles of an airport. For transport category aircraft and some operations with other types of aircraft, landing lights are required to be present and used.

Source

FACT - Sky Harbor is 7 miles from the park where she was filming:

FACT - Sky Harbor had an average of 1,195 daily arrival and departure flights in 2013 with flight patterns in the area of the video. This is screen grab from the website Flight Tracker of Sky Harbor and the surrounding flights at 3:40 today.

FACT - The "object" was head-on, then turned and flew directly towards Sky Harbor.

FACT - The light strobing at the exact same intervals, is consistent with aircraft navigation lighting.

If you watch the entire video, towards the end she pans up to another row of lights exactly the same as the other, then back to her original "flying saucer". Some people are saying a helicopter, I'm still saying a plane. Either answer still far outweighs a "flying saucer."

It's amazing how many people can be influenced by a single person claiming UFO!/Flying Saucer!/Aliens!

"Keep an open mind but not so open that your brain falls out."
edit on 23-11-2014 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
These are simply conventional helicopters. They are too far from the observer to be properly identified. They are running the usual red nav light, and possibly other lights. The low sun angle is producing a glare off the craft. The enhanced video is misleading.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

This wasn't filmed in the ocean.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

didn't know planes fly that slow? 4minutes for 10miles and a little dip into the park in between, really?

No, who ever says plane didn't watch the video. Drones, helicopter, maybe.

I wouldn't call it proof for alien space ship, but it's different...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
EDIT:
I see now the unedited video.
edit on 24-11-2014 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I'm not just referring to this video, i'm speaking of the past century of orb sightings as a whole.

I'd stand my ground and stamp my feet about how my point was completely missed... again, but it's pointless.

Utterly pointless.

You win, everything belongs to Humans, we are solely responsible for every single thing in the universe.. there is nothing more than us.

Pointless.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Did everyone just ignore jonnywhite's video at the bottom of page 3? I think that settles it.

Besides, the helicopters clearly were not on alert, they were in tandem with the object in question. Even if it were some unconventional craft, the helicopters certainly didnt feel threatened. It would have been something experimental if anything - but the rescue on that mountain just about cinches it as a rescue helicopter.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I'd stand my ground and stamp my feet about how my point was completely missed... again, but it's pointless.
Utterly pointless.
You win, everything belongs to Humans, we are solely responsible for every single thing in the universe.. there is nothing more than us.

Your point wasn't completely missed it's just not applicable here , sure there's likely life spread far and wide throughout the Galaxy but that doesn't mean that lights in our skies are them.
We are not responsible for anything that happens in the Universe but we are most likely responsible for what happens on our planet and in our skies.

What's pointless is to ignore the mundane and presume the extraordinary.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

didn't know planes fly that slow? 4minutes for 10miles and a little dip into the park in between, really?

No, who ever says plane didn't watch the video. Drones, helicopter, maybe.

I wouldn't call it proof for alien space ship, but it's different...

Whoever says this ^ is unfamiliar with the concept of perspective.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SovereignZuul

There are flashing aircraft signal lights on this flying thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DumpMaster

Alien craft are subject to FAA regulations.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I've seen 2 silent black triangles (together) flying over my estate, does anyone know what they are?

we got a much closer view than all the videos I've seen, they were only around 4 stories above us went directly over our car, we stopped and pulled over and watched them just slide in the air over the adjacent paddock. We saw underneath them when they were really low over our car, black triangles the size of 4-6 cars (no where near football field size) 3 red lights in each corner, one big different red one in the centre. Moments later heading towards the field they just turned into red lights (like fairies i guess lol), then when they got around 100 meters away (still only around 50m in the sky) over the paddock they turned green and then did some weird rotating motions and moved diagonally away from eachother while rising up, turned blue and stopped.... they looked exactly like the stars but were blatantly closer with much stronger light, we tried to drive to the other side of the field but they just shot off, way up into space which was weird.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Genreally, or when in "pretend" mode?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: draknoir2

Genreally, or when in "pretend" mode?

I hope you're kidding.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join