It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Lie Ever Told

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You guys have placed your faith in man. Man is evil. Good luck with that one.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

man is evil? does that mean god is evil too? or just supremely incompetent?
edit on 18-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

sooooo, does this mean you're not going to address the faults in the video you posted?

damn, and i spent so much time typing it up, because i was under the mistaken impression that you actually wanted to have a conversation.

guess you were just proselytizing, and being narcissistic...my bad.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

I actually had a shred of hope this OP was going to be willing to have an open minded discussion. Even if he didn't change his views. I thought we all made some pretty good points to him. I guess when called out on the carpet about his integrity the last page or two he decided to high tail it.
edit on 11-18-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

At last a confession re your duplicity and lack of integrity in this thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

sooooo, does this mean you're not going to address the faults in the video you posted?

damn, and i spent so much time typing it up, because i was under the mistaken impression that you actually wanted to have a conversation.

guess you were just proselytizing, and being narcissistic...my bad.

They never want to have conversations. They want to proselytize and convert to feed their egos.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Appears the OP has made a new thread for the evidence against evolution.
edit on 11-19-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: format ocd

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Yup it is like playing whack a mole. Two threads with basically the same topic, faulty logic and lame videos he wants people to watch which just repeat the same things that have discussed and disproved.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I've been saying this for a long time now. Evolution is just a religion hiding behind the badge of science. The ones who call non believers ignorant and such are just showing their own ignorance. As the video states science is based on observation and experimentation.

If something cannot be observed in nature or reproduced through experimentation it is not science. Pretty simple right? Apparently not. They say we can observe it in the fossil record. Well the fossil record proves that creatures existed, it does not prove how they came to be.

What really gets me is that these same people say that ancient creation stories are just myths made up by people in order to explain the natural world however they fail to realize that that is exactly what the theory of evolution is. The theory (or hypothesis is a better definition for it) has no basis in science and is just a made up story to explain the natural world. DUH

The scientific method was created (not evolved) in order to keep religious stuff out of the field of provable science but it has been thrown out the window when it comes to evolution.

What a world.
edit on 20-11-2014 by johnnyBgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyBgood
I've been saying this for a long time now. Evolution is just a religion hiding behind the badge of science. The ones who call non believers ignorant and such are just showing their own ignorance. As the video states science is based on observation and experimentation.

If something cannot be observed in nature or reproduced through experimentation it is not science. Pretty simple right? Apparently not. They say we can observe it in the fossil record. Well the fossil record proves that creatures existed, it does not prove how they came to be.

What really gets me is that these same people say that ancient creation stories are just myths made up by people in order to explain the natural world however they fail to realize that that is exactly what the theory of evolution is. The theory (or hypothesis is a better definition for it) has no basis in science and is just a made up story to explain the natural world. DUH

The scientific method was created (not evolved) in order to keep religious stuff out of the field of provable science but it has been thrown out the window when it comes to evolution.

What a world.

I'm pretty sure you're oblivious to the fact that you contradicted yourself several times.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Any atheists please go to this thread and answer the questions posed. No videos, just a couple of questions from me. Once you've answered them and given me an adequate answer, feel free to continue bashing me.

If you can't answer those questions, I will ASSUME that you are incapable therefore you cannot tell me ANYTHING about the origins of mankind.

If that doesn't tickle your fancy and make you want to prove me wrong I don't know what will. Give the questions a chance and answer them properly please.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

in other words if atheists or agnostics are unable to provide a solid and airtight solution to your questions, your answer is automatically the correct one? broken logic.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

in other words if atheists or agnostics are unable to provide a solid and airtight solution to your questions, your answer is automatically the correct one? broken logic.

In other words, you cut the grass in your garden in your underwear?
Oh wait, I made that up, Broken logic.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

i gather from your response that you have given up here as well.
edit on 20-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

What??? No, that's not broken logic. That is just nonsense.

Yah, you made that up, just like everything else you've claimed over the past few days and in multiple threads all talking about the same exact thing which all failed completely.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I guess you're one of those that suffers from cognitive dissonance.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

You make a good point.

I agree with it. And your point is exactly what so called religious people have done using religion if they can to exert their hate and their agenda.

That make s the perpetrators wrong not the religion.
edit on 17-5-2015 by Saturnsilk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Saturnsilk

Huh?
Cause I said that I don't agree with the idea that everything less then 100k years old?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yes, because CLEARLY dinosaurs were like....yesterday...

Get with the program, you uneducated pleb.

As an aside: Damn you, Saturnsilk....thread necro is bad. Doubly bad, when it's done on an awful thread..

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Took me a second to get what you meant by thread necro lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join