It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Lie Ever Told

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

lol, pleb.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: swanne

Hitler was Hitler because of Hitler. Stop trying to blame science for the actions of a lunatic.

I agree. And people should stop blaming the Bible for the actions of corrupt kings and queens who have only used it as a weapon.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Just one more example of why you shouldn't be listening to this guy in the video.

He's absolutely sure and insists that Evolution Theory is 100% false and there is No Evidence for it at all.

And he's right. Evolution Theory is a 100% false and there is no evidence whatsoever to support it. Evolution is a theory not a fact, the sooner people understand the difference between the two the better off they'll be.

Show me a monkey or an ape that is close to turning human and then I'll believe in evolution.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Hell Christianity a roman invention has simply taken lore from dozens of other pagan religions.

Christianity A Roman invention, lol. Whatever history you been reading please stop.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker
And he's right. Evolution Theory is a 100% false and there is no evidence whatsoever to support it. Evolution is a theory not a fact, the sooner people understand the difference between the two the better off they'll be.

Show me a monkey or an ape that is close to turning human and then I'll believe in evolution.

Ummm, nope. Even if it's not 100% correct it sure as hell isn't 100% false. To say it's 100% false is just ridiculous since we've been witness first hand to small scale evolution in lots of different species of animals. Just our breeding of dogs into various other dogs shows that kind of evolution. The sooner you admit that some aspects of evolution are undeniable the better off you'll be.

As for monkey's in to humans or dogs to cats or whatever other nonsense, that isn't how it works. Genetically speaking however do you know just how similar our dna is with some other primates??? It's so close that in some ways you, me and everyone else could literally be classified as the same animal they are.

On a side note I'd like to remind you that even if the whole entire evolutionary theory was proven wrong tomorrow, that still doesn't prove creationism right. So if that is the idea you're going with you still need to provide evidence for it to establish it as correct. Even if you could prove evolution wrong, which you can't, but if you could that doesn't prove any other theory right by default. Just FYI.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Just one more example of why you shouldn't be listening to this guy in the video.

He's absolutely sure and insists that Evolution Theory is 100% false and there is No Evidence for it at all.

I think the sooner you understand what a scientific theory is and how ignorant the "show me a monkey close to being a human" statement is you will better off.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I think the sooner you understand what a scientific theory is and how ignorant the "show me a monkey close to being a human" statement is you will better off.

I won't go to deep, but the reality is a scientific theory is just that, a theory, not a fact. Theories change over time, facts do not. For example: It is a fact that Micheal Jordan won 6 NBA titles, that will never change. In theory, man came from apes, but that idea can change. You see the difference.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It would help if you actually understood evolutionary theory before opening your mouth about it and sticking your foot in it.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It would help if you actually understood evolutionary theory before opening your mouth about it and sticking your foot in it.

I know what it is. And I also know it's not a fact. It sounds good, just to bad it ant true.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

No, you don't. Your post that I responded to showed very clearly that you don't understand how it works. You already exposed your ignorance to everyone in the thread, you can't cover it up now.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No, you don't. Your post that I responded to showed very clearly that you don't understand how it works. You already exposed your ignorance to everyone in the thread, you can't cover it up now.

So in others words your saying I'm ignorant because I said that the evolution theory is false? How intelligent of you. Well it sure ant true so how does that make me ignorant?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This threads a pretty good lie, but worryingly received such a high amount of stars and flags. If people don't want to believe in evolution it's not my job to convince them. I guess the creation story is full of observable facts and talking snakes

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Negative. I'm saying you are ignorant because you said this:
"Show me a monkey or an ape that is close to turning human and then I'll believe in evolution."

Nice that you are continuing your trend of showing ignorance by assuming things about my argument though.

edit on 12-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Negative. I'm saying you are ignorant because you said this:
"Show me a monkey or an ape that is close to turning human and then I'll believe in evolution."

Nice that you are continuing your trend of showing ignorance by assuming things about my argument though.

Then that's all you should have quoted from me then. True or false? The Theory of Evolution suggest descent of man from animal right? So show me how my statement is ignorant.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Because species don't change into another species overnight. There is never going to be an example of a "monkey or ape that is close to turning into a human", because monkeys and apes don't turn into humans. A small subset of Great Apes, millions of years ago, over many generations slowly changed its appearance and functions through environmental shocks and mutations until Homo Sapien Sapiens appeared.

It's not like a Great Ape had an offspring one day and it was magically a human. It's a slow, gradual process that you have to view macro-scale to see it take effect.

Now, if you were TRULY interested in denying ignorance, I'd answer some more questions about how evolution works, but sadly the fact that you constantly assert that evolution is a falsehood over and over and have even said there is no proof of evolution (another example of you being ignorant on this topic), I highly doubt that it would be worth my while to do that.

But hey, if you DO want to deny some ignorance, check out this thread I authored. It will highlight some more of the usual fallacies that I'm sure you use to deny Evolution and why they are wrong.

10 Popular Fallacies and Misconceptions about Evolution
edit on 12-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Because species don't change into another species overnight. There is never going to be an example of a "monkey or ape that is close to turning into a human", because monkeys and apes don't turn into humans. A small subset of Great Apes, millions of years ago, over many generations slowly changed its appearance and functions through environmental shocks and mutations until Homo Sapien Sapiens appeared.

Like I said, none of that can be proven. Species changing into another species, lol. What a garbage theory.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker what instrument would you use to test this theory? Just out of interest

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker what instrument would you use to test this theory? Just out of interest

To be honest, I have no idea. I'm not a scientist.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Like I said, none of that can be proven. Species changing into another species, lol. What a garbage theory.

How would you know. How much research and study have you done on Evolution. Actual studying too, not some BS you read on a creationists site trying to debunk science??? Because it takes effort. It takes dedication and real work to research and understand it all in order for it to make sense.

There are in fact answers for probably every question you have but you have to do some work to understand it. You can't just gloss over some summaries about it from other sources. Your name says real truth seeker but how hard do you really look for that truth. I can tell already not hard enough because you're still asking questions that are either invalid in how you're asking them or have real answers already.

Out of curiosity, what is your current answer for these things??? If not evolution then what have you got??? You must have some other answer that is really good and really well researched and has no holes in it at all to be so confident that evolution is 100% false. So I'd like to hear it and see your evidence because it must truly be overwhelming.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

How would you know. How much research and study have you done on Evolution. Actual studying too, not some BS you read on a creationists site trying to debunk science??? Because it takes effort. It takes dedication and real work to research and understand it all in order for it to make sense.

There are in fact answers for probably every question you have but you have to do some work to understand it. You can't just gloss over some summaries about it from other sources. Your name says real truth seeker but how hard do you really look for that truth. I can tell already not hard enough because you're still asking questions that are either invalid in how you're asking them or have real answers already.

Out of curiosity, what is your current answer for these things??? If not evolution then what have you got??? You must have some other answer that is really good and really well researched and has no holes in it at all to be so confident that evolution is 100% false. So I'd like to hear it and see your evidence because it must truly be overwhelming.

Your funny. For one, I haven't asked any questions about this. I simply replied to a few posts with my thoughts. I've studied enough about evolution to know that it's garbage. Slip stream theory is more plausible than this crap. I don't need a creationist site to get answers to try and rebut this junk. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the evolution theory is bs.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join