It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Lie Ever Told

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I am not scared for myself. Look through my posts and you will see what I mean. I am at peace with myself. I am scared for you guys who will be caught off guard by the Anti Christ. It's serious stuff and they're gonna catch you with your pants down and most won't even notice due to the circus and bread.

I'm not obsessed I'm determined and I'm not scared I'm focused.

Also I apologize for not mollycoddling your ears and sugar coating the situation but there are Christians being BEHEADED NOW. There IS an attack on Christianity ramping up and its NOT just about religious difference.

I could be nice and sugar coat everything for you but the times we are living in are not nice. The bible warns us of how depraved society and mankind will be in these times. How people will think good is bad and bad is good. Where there will be wars and rumours of wars. There will be famine, poverty and disparity. There will be nations rising up and nations clashing. The east will rise. Homosexuality and fornication will be rampant. Drunkenness will be rampant. Gambling, fighting, lying, espionage, deception of the masses, movement towards one world currency, one world religion, one world government and one world united under hell.

That's the bad stuff (some of it) and there is a lot more written if you read the bible. Sadly that is the reality of the days we live in although it's not all bad. In fact at the end of this all evil will be banished from the Earth and the 1000 year kingdom of God will reign. After that who knows

Basically we are at the end of a very bad saga and a lot of people will be lost but a lot of people will be born again in the image of Christ.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple

originally posted by: TechUnique

In layman's terms we can translate this as; if you are too scared to change your entire belief system then it doesn't matter what evidence or argument is presented, you will never face the music.

Does that apply to you as well?

Why does someone have to be scared in order to not change their belief system? I don't believe in religion but I find it hard to believe that every single person who does, cannot change that point of view because they're scared to. And what if they are? Why do some have to deride others when they find a system that works for them? That gives them peace? This world and this life can be very hard for some people. If those people find peace and prosperity in religion in this very topsy-turvy world, who am I to say that they're too scared to change, and say it in a way that belittles them?

And on top of that, you're using that method to try and get people to "open their minds to an alternate point of view"? Did you even run that up the flagpole first, or did you just throw it out there to see if it flies? Yes, I watched the entire video. The premise got lost in the way it was conveyed. What I took from it was, that if you don't have an open mind......you're stupid. That closed mindedness leads to intellectual stagnation. Once I got that, I didn't really care too much what the point of the video was, because I knew that the message was going to get lost in the method by which it was presented.

Do you have a mind open enough to understand that? Or will it cause you to go through "cognitive dissonance" if you try?

I truly hope that you and others like you see the irony in what you're doing. Or rather HOW you're trying to do it. I guess evolution has only gotten you to the point where that's the best you can do. But that's okay. everyone's different and everyone has a different set of circumstances that got them to where they are, so I'm not going to deride, belittle or otherwise smash you to the ground because I think I'm better than you.

This is where you are on the evolutionary ladder. You're higher up from others, yet lower than others still. This is how God made you. Wrap your head around it and try to deal with it in a way that doesn't hurt others. Yes, intelligence and open mindedness are good things. But so is treating others with respect.

So does facing almost inevitable ridicule and mockery (You did pretty much just mock me but I don't care) in order to try to reach out to people about a genuine cause constitute as disrespecting you?

Just because I think you guys are wrong does not mean I think you're stupid or immoral or anything like that. I just appreciate the fact that you have been majorly mislead and deceived by evil. Non of you can deny the latter, all you can say is that my version of the truth isn't right. You can't tell for sure that your own version of reality is any more reliable than mine.

Do you feel sure? I've never felt so sure or certain about anything in my life. On top of that I've never felt more sane, composed and mentally stable as I do now. God is revealing things to me and he will reveal things to you if you pray and believe it with your heart. This goes beyond the scientific and logical thought process of the white western male. This is a spiritual battle and you need spiritual weapons.

Discernment is a powerful thing especially Spiritual discernment and when you are faced with the truth there is no denying the real evil going on. If you agree that there is a Satan then there is no reason not to believe in the God of Abraham. So many people pay homage to Satan nowadays without even realizing it.

Sunday worship, False religion, False idols, these all anger God because it completely pisses on his creation. It is sacrilege. Imagine coming home from a long day at work and finding your beloved wife in bed with not just another man but your arch enemy?

That's exactly what it's like when you renounce your faith of Christ and profess to the cult that is Richard Dawkins sponsored Atheism. People flock after his every hateful word like he is a God.. that's not right.

People should only follow other people of God. If you are following people like Richard Dawkins or the Pope (2 sides of the same coin) then you really need to reconsider your alliances and maybe consider placing your faith in God rather than in man.

I fully respect every single one of you, even though you have a false perception of being somewhat better than me. That's another problem with evolution it opens the doors for the Apex predator syndrome and the misconception that some human beings are better than others and should therefore be revered.

I care about you it's as simple as that. If i offend you in the process I'm sorry but it doesn't mean I don't respect you. I'm standing up for the truth, a very unpopular truth in a very ungodly world.

But it's not hard for me to do even in the face of adversity because I know it's the true.

It's not gonna be all bad forever. There will be a purge and a realignment and by the end of it there will be no one left unsure of what has happened. Unfortunately by that point it will be too late for some people.

We still have time just ask God to reveal himself to you.

Ask yourself which is more crazy, Completely random chaos organizing the most complex biological super structure sitting behind your eyes and decoding what I'm writing to you over the internet now. Sitting comfortably at home or at work situated in a clockwork solar system of immense mechanical tuning blasting through space with no REAL answer as to why we are here.

Sure we can explain away some of stuff. The stuff we can understand. Even then we don't even have 20% of the complete picture and we never will. Blind ungodly Science is as much a faith as Christianity is in your eyes.

We've both got our varying degrees of evidence in different capacities but at the end of the day we still disagree and why is that?

Because my evidence is personal in my relationship with God and what he has done for me. Your evidence is Universal which means you think it automatically relates to me. It doesn't relate to me because it is ungodly therefore I do not subscribe.

Scientific evidence and data is forever being tinkered with or downright fabricated in order to suit an agenda. Forget the Christianity thing for a minute and just look at the people you are flocking to. Look at their actions, look past the scientific language and get to the meat of what they are saying.

Often you will see that most of these people as intelligent as they may seem are purely interested in removing God from the mainstream thought process. Now you may think this is empowering in some weird twisted lucifarian way but this is NOT. This is not helping mankind as they would have you believe.

Lack of God and the proliferation of lucifer is exactly why we are in this mess in the first place. The devil (serpent) tempted Adam and Eve with the tree of knowledge. We were not ready for that sort of knowledge. Look at how heavily weaponized and on the brink of war we are. Look at all the Chimera and cloning experiments. Look at the insane amount of abortions and murders and just general debauchery.

We are living in the end times people it is not hard to see once you get your head out of the rabbit hole.

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yeah but I KNOW it's all a fraud. I don't need to know every detail of that fraud to be able to tell you that. Many mainstream scientists who are outspoken will tell you that you're believing in a farce.

But you don't even KNOW some of the basic concepts of what evolution is which has been shown over and over throughout this thread. You present a youtube video as evidence of your claims which uses false claims itself and incorrect science. You didn't even understand how my example of "Breeding" was an obvious and observable form of evolution going on all around us. How can you even make the claim that evolution is a fraud when you don't even understand the basics of what evolution is???

Find me a credible mainstream scientist that says "Breeding" isn't a clear example of observable evolution in action. The fact that it's artificial selection rather than natural selection doesn't matter neither does it require a change of species from one to another to qualify.

I find it amazing that there is this new trend of using Science (bad science) as the new way to not just Prove Religion but also to Disprove Science itself. Pseudo-Scientific Hacks get together and somehow think it makes sense that they can use Science to show how Science is wrong, but when applied to Proving Religion that Science is now credible once again.

Religious Brainwashing BS has actually gone from just basic cultural myth to generating full blown methodical systematic psychosis in people at an alarming rate.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

All I can say is good luck. I pray you see the light one day.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Good luck to you too sir.

I hope there are no hard feelings about our little talk here.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Techunique i am certain there is a govrrnmental department devoted to perfecting cult development techniques. mass manipulation through self hypnosis and reeducation. the people maintaining the machines that keep them in the dark. i bet you could diagram this entire thread with a psyop manual. but that's just my opinion.
edit on 16-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I would like to see evidence of this ramping up against Christians, and the coming beheadings etc. Perhaps you should make a thread on it? If that is indeed the case, I think it would be a beneficial thread. It would be a great way to bring awareness to the issue. Personally, I would compare the evidence that may suggest that against the persecution/evil acts other groups face. In this way we could see if it is actually ramping up or, just the usual end times paranoia. Or just persecution against all people, in general.
edit on 11-16-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I appreciate the fact that you care about me and you want to see the best for me. But I don't think you understand where I'm coming from.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All of these theories that are floating around right now........creationism, evolution and whatever else......they all believe in watered down ideologies that, when put together, might give you a clearer picture of how all of this happened.

The greatest lie ever told is not this ideology or that one. It is the one that told us that all these theories can never be put together like pieces of a puzzle in order to get the full picture.

This is something that each individual has to learn on their own. There is no structure in place to teach people that no one ideology, on it's own, is right one.......outside of the act of telling yourself that it's all bullsh!t and that you have to start at square one if you really want to get to the bottom of it.

edit on 16-11-2014 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Cults use deception to recruit. You used deception in the form of hiding your agenda to get people to watch your silly video. It's this lack of integrity that makes fundamentalist Christians repulsive and their belief system repugnant.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Good luck to you too sir.

I hope there are no hard feelings about our little talk here.

Of course there are no hard feeling

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
“Beware and do not be deceived for MANY will come in “my name” saying they are christ and deceive many.”

That is what Yahoshua said.In his letters John called them “antichrist” that already existed in his time.There is only one group of people that describe everything Yahoshua and John said….Christians.They are the only many that “come” in his name and say they are “christs”( which means anointed) and say they are “CHRISTians” and deceive many.Christianity is the biggest lie ever told and believed.

For 2,000 years Christianity has deceived the world(and themselves) of what Yahoshua is even though it is very discoverable. Yahoshua means Yahweh (the creator God the Father) is salvation/deliverance. Yahoshua proclaimed (stated fact) one thing…Yahoshua… the coming of the Kingdom of the creator God.That is why Yahoshua is literally his name. Yahoshua is the son/seed of the Father the creator God.Yahoshua will deliver ALL of creation (including ALL of mankind not just some ) from Hades…which means the realm of death and imperception…to Life..the kingdom of the creator God.

The book of revelation is the culminating “allegorical metaphor” for the “unveiling”(The Koine Greek definition of apocalypse) of Yahoshua mashiach which is the opening statement.However it is stated clearly (in Greek)to John from the beginning in verse 3 that those that don’t hear will not understand and those that DO hear and understand will be blessed(joyful).

The fact is the vast majority of all Christianity (and some of the believing apostates) believe in the great cataclysmic “tribulation” Apocalypse where their Jesus is coming back to “destroy” the majority of mankind and cannot hear nor understand.Believing in an “Apocalyspe” is clearly not hearing or understanding the “unveiling” of Yahoshua and is as far from the Truth that there is.

First there is no “jesus”.... he is just a figment(deception)of the religious carnal mind(satan) creating religious fantasy.Billions have made jesus into an idol of their mind and do not know Yahoshua(the creator God is deliverance) is what Yahoshua and the disciple proclaimed. Yahosha and the disciples were not Christians. Yahoshua did not come to start a “new “ religion he came to destroy ALL religion(Hades..the realm of imperception).The disciples did not start a new religion either however John did write of those that did… he called them “antichrists” (which means in place of the anointing)and they have evolved into modern day Christianity with it’s 30,000 and counting sects.

The crux of the biggest lie is if a person does not believe religious doctrine of men(Christianity) the creator God will torture them mercilessly for an infinity of time in the punishment of hell.Yahoshua called these doctrines of men blasphemy of the holy spirit that will not be forgiven(which means freed from bondage not pardoned of guilt) in this age/realm/world(the physical realm) nor the next(Hades the realm of death).John was shown how this works in Revelation 20

Those that have not been freed from bondage(their Belief System religion) will be resurrected from the realm of death and experience a 2nd death in the lake of fire by “tormenting” to be "freed from the bondage" of their religion.Tormenting comes from the Greek word basanizo which is the root of word touchstone.A touchstone is how metals such as gold and silver are tested for purity. Basanizo/tormenting is the cleansing(death) of a mans false Belief System religion.None can enter the kingdom of the creator God until their false Belief System religion is destroyed.

The terrors of “hell” have been foisted on mankind through Christianity for millenniums and is an abundance of evidence to how big a lie Christianity is.The doctrine of the eternal punishment of hell is a LOT of leaven that has made the whole lump of dough corrupted.It has blasphemed the father the son and holy spirit ruthlessly and still does to this day.Fortunately some are having their eyes opened and are “coming out from among them” as John was told in Revelation.

The biggest lie ever told is that Yahoshua and the disciples started Christianity and condone it.NOTHING could be more removed from the Truth.The Truth is Yahoshua IS the deliverance from the realm of death and imperception for ALL of mankind…end of story..and that is the Good News for ALL of mankind no matter what you “believe”.

edit on 16-11-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I appreciate the fact that you care about me and you want to see the best for me. But I don't think you understand where I'm coming from.

All of these theories that are floating around right now........creationism, evolution and whatever else......they all believe in watered down ideologies that, when put together, might give you a clearer picture of how all of this happened.

The greatest lie ever told is not this ideology or that one. It is the one that told us that all these theories can never be put together like pieces of a puzzle in order to get the full picture.

This is something that each individual has to learn on their own. There is no structure in place to teach people that no one ideology, on it's own, is right one.......outside of the act of telling yourself that it's all bullsh!t and that you have to start at square one if you really want to get to the bottom of it.

Do you agree that there is only one true version of history and all that has happened? Going all the way back to our creation and even further to the creation of the universe there is only one way this has come about. We may disagree on how this has come about but we both only believe one thing we don't believe multiple things at the same time that conflict with each other. That would mean that either one of us was crazy.

That being said, we are by nature religious and committed. We are designed to be this intelligent. More intelligent than animals. We have free choice more so than animals do. Animals are constrained to their carnal instincts and can not be evil by nature.

Man has enough free will to be evil. We are accountable for our actions because deep down, unless we are mentally impaired, we know what is right and what is wrong. This accountability is not just to ourselves it is to our creator who gave us this gift. We were tempted to sin by the devil and that is what the story of Adam and Eve is about.

We are apart from God until we are sin free. Animals are sin free. Babies are sin free. God is sin free. Heaven would not be perfect if there were sinners in it.

What I'm saying is, if there is only one true way that things have come about. There is a meaning to life. We were created by God but Satan who was famous in Heaven thought he was better than God so he rebelled and God cast him down from heaven and into the carnal world because he was not pure or sin free. Satan wants to be God and this is why he imitates him and tricks people into worshiping him through the media industry and through Sunday worship and through false idols and false religions.

What you have to understand is that Satan has a vested interest in your soul. This is why there has been a massive perversion of the truth. You can't deny the fact that there has been a massive perversion of truth throughout history with evil tyrant after evil tyrant inflicting absolute misery and chaos around the globe. Some would argue that the days we are living in are more chaotic than at any point in human history.

We all understand that the illusive 'elite' we are chasing are practicing these Babylonian and Satanic rituals. Mock human sacrifices and you can bet real human sacrifices. Cannibalism and gang rape. Power games and forced servitude. These are all traits of the devil! We all know that they like to hoard knowledge and be more 'Illuminated' than us.

They understand that God exists and Satan exists. They are given power through Satan and the whole corrupt and evil bunch think they are better and above God just because they rule this carnal world for NOW. But they are NOT.

Jesus is coming back and Gods wrath will destroy the evil from this world. We are long overdue. Everyone knows that something big is round the corner we can all feel it. This is it. The times we are living in are the prophesied Biblical end times.

You'll be surprised how many hardcore ATS veterans there are that are leaning towards this idea after years of exhaustive research. The problem is you have to be truly dedicated to proclaim your faith in a world which has been poisoned against it.

I have no hard feelings for any on here I really like you guys which is why I've put so much effort into addressing everyone's comments.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I would like to see evidence of this ramping up against Christians, and the coming beheadings etc. Perhaps you should make a thread on it? If that is indeed the case, I think it would be a beneficial thread. It would be a great way to bring awareness to the issue. Personally, I would compare the evidence that may suggest that against the persecution/evil acts other groups face. In this way we could see if it is actually ramping up or, just the usual end times paranoia. Or just persecution against all people, in general.

If I have time I will do a thread about that tonight but it will probably be tomorrow as I am very busy at the moment. Thanks for your discussion!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I will agree with the OP evolution is a lie, however I do not agree with the short timeline.

I'm having a hard time swallowing the time line as well, so I pose a question to the more scientifically inclined here...

Is it true that 100,000 years after something dies there should be no trace of carbon-14 left?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Here is the thread you requested. Link

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I will agree with the OP evolution is a lie, however I do not agree with the short timeline.

I'm having a hard time swallowing the time line as well, so I pose a question to the more scientifically inclined here...

Is it true that 100,000 years after something dies there should be no trace of carbon-14 left?

That would be very interesting if someone could shed more light on that.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Do you agree that there is only one true version of history and all that has happened? Going all the way back to our creation and even further to the creation of the universe there is only one way this has come about. We may disagree on how this has come about but we both only believe one thing we don't believe multiple things at the same time that conflict with each other. That would mean that either one of us was crazy.

That being said, we are by nature religious and committed. We are designed to be this intelligent. More intelligent than animals. We have free choice more so than animals do. Animals are constrained to their carnal instincts and can not be evil by nature.

Man has enough free will to be evil. We are accountable for our actions because deep down, unless we are mentally impaired, we know what is right and what is wrong. This accountability is not just to ourselves it is to our creator who gave us this gift. We were tempted to sin by the devil and that is what the story of Adam and Eve is about.

We are apart from God until we are sin free. Animals are sin free. Babies are sin free. God is sin free. Heaven would not

No, there are many versions of history. Perhaps you're unaware of history books and the meaning of the word version.

There is not evidence that humans are, by nature, religious and committed. That is simply a belief.

Humans are animals. A basic education should have made you aware of that. Your self-serving ego has blinded you to that fact.

You have utterly failed to prove that God exists or that the devil exists or that Adam and Eve ever existed.

You have a problem with integrity. You have demonstrated none.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If its true you'll hear nothing but crickets chirping.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Just in case you decide to take a stab at my question or any others that I might ask in this thread, I want to let you know that I have an agenda and its to make you look as ignorant and hypocritical as I possibly can.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join