It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia outlaws ‘tempting eyes’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Then why have dozens of other states tried to do the same thing? I'll find my post stating thusly and edit this one when I get a chance. Seems there are a lot of paranoid people in the US.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Then why have dozens of other states tried to do the same thing? I'll find my post stating thusly and edit this one when I get a chance. Seems there are a lot of paranoid people in the US.

Muslims are only in Alabama?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Now that Sharia law is invading our own country and people laughed at Alabama's efforts to keep it at bay,

Ignorant hysteria. What a shock -- Alabama.

Amish have their own laws and punishments.
Jewish sects in America have their own laws and punishments.

Sharia law affects only those of a specific religion/culture if they choose it.

None of them supersede Capital law.

Physical abuse, unjust oppression and violence, sexual abuse, psychological abuse, discrimination, torture and murder, among a multitude of other atrocities toward women and girls/children should be against the LAW in every culture.

The worst of all evils within all of humanity is the evil that compels one to turn a blind eye to it.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername
Agreed, but this thread is about the Sunni led Saudi government interpretation and delivery of Islam which results in oppressive rules for women.
Poor savages as I said earlier in the thread. It is a shame that developed nations deal with them for oil when we know how savage they are. Scum.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Annee

Now that Sharia law is invading our own country and people laughed at Alabama's efforts to keep it at bay,

Ignorant hysteria. What a shock -- Alabama.

Amish have their own laws and punishments.
Jewish sects in America have their own laws and punishments.

Sharia law affects only those of a specific religion/culture if they choose it.

None of them supersede Capital law.

Physical abuse, unjust oppression and violence, sexual abuse, psychological abuse, discrimination, torture and murder, among a multitude of other atrocities toward women and girls/children should be against the LAW in every culture.

The worst of all evils within all of humanity is the evil that compels one to turn a blind eye to it.

And it's your business why?

I'd put it under religious freedom. A Law/belief that has nothing to do with you ---- unless you choose it.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Wahabi not Sunni.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
...are you supporting government who wish you to stop expressing your views?
business is business

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
...are you supporting government who wish you to stop expressing your views?
business is business

Have no idea what that means.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Who cares? None of it has evidence to suport it's claims.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
OK.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: the owlbearI could reply with some really horrific pics of people murdered by Obama backed Syrians but I won't waste my time. Obama is the president NOW. Many have been killed because of his funding and his actions. But that's not what this topic is about so why did you bring a past president into it? Completely off topic..... it's about Saudi Arabia's outrageous laws against beautiful women and Saudi Arabia's male weakness as a whole. Not Bush. But since you couldn't resist a slander against Bush, I merely reminded you who the current POTUS is and where his obvious bias is.

peace

So...you condone the murder, dismemberment, of the Kingdom of Saud?
Just confused. You show a bunch of pictures of Obama with some black guys and a meme? Oh, and one of him hanging with Hellboy. Notice he's NOT holding his hand...unlike bush junior.
Obama is not a Muslim. No matter what AM radio tells you.

By the way...why did Reagan and company create the Taliban? Yeah...it started then. Then they sold weapons to both sides of the Iran-Iraq war, but nobody remembered, remember?
Keep your pictures and your hate. Love your oil.
edit on 15-11-2014 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe that women and girls in some cultures willingly choose to be victims?

Don't answer me, I don't need it. Answer yourself internally.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: samsamm9

Making women pay for the weaknesses of men is nothing new to the world. The severity of punishment only reveals the degree of the weakness.

Nothing like hiding the beauty in the world, and then destroying it when it is seen.

You hit the nail on the head.

I have read books by Saudi women who describe life in a Saudi home.

The boys are spoiled rotten and get everything they want. Girls have to give their brothers anything their brothers want that belongs to the girls. Sisters must serve their brothers. The boys are raised to be spoiled, self centered men who have absolutely no self control and a huge sense of entitlement when it comes to women serving them.

The Saudi men are the most immature men in the world, who have never had to face any hardship. The oil has made them all filthy rich with servants they abuse sexually and physically with impunity and with a sense of entitlement to abuse others at their whim. Their every need, their every want and their every whim are met by oppressed and abused mothers and sisters, sexual needs from puberty on are met by servants and purchased whores. Take away their oil money and what would be left.

A bunch of panty waisted spoiled brats who have no idea how to care for themselves or be anything close to a real self sufficient and self controlled man, let alone care for a family.

No wonder the women are having a city built just for them, where men will not be allowed in. I'd do the same.

The Saudi men do not deserve to have women in their lives at all until they grow up, which won't happen until the oil money dries up. Which is why the middle east is having a cow about the US oil and prices going down. It means less money for the rich, nasty, spoiled, uncontrollable, and just plain awful Saudi men.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Honestly I have learned that the face covering,hijab(?)(burqa?) is not Islamic, but cultural. But islamic culture.would you not agree with that?

Because of you Mr. Speirs and others, I have looked at my thoughts and beliefs of Islam and Muslims.
But I still maintain Islam is tearing the world apart in order to bring it all together under Islamic rule.

It may not be the Islam that the majority practice, but it is Islam.

You call them extremist, does that infer muslim extremist?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
does that infer muslim extremist?

Probably yes...bunch of pricks, as all religious zealots seem to be.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe that women and girls in some cultures willingly choose to be victims?

Don't answer me, I don't need it. Answer yourself internally.

Victim by who's definition?

You wanna discuss Christian women who stay with abusive husbands because it's their responsibility to keep the "sanctity" of marriage at all costs?

You really know nothing of what Sharia law is.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Impressive.

You know nothing of what I know.

It's always amazing how people can attempt to defend the indefensible by comparisons to other things. How about we just agree that wrong is wrong, no matter what context it is in?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If men in these countries had an ounce of self control, they could get rid of all these ridiculous laws. There. Case closed.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog
Laugh all you want but it's a serious safety concern.

\
Now all they need to do is outlaw breathing for women...very enticing...they can have their cadavers at home all safe.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Impressive.

You know nothing of what I know.

It's always amazing how people can attempt to defend the indefensible by comparisons to other things. How about we just agree that wrong is wrong, no matter what context it is in?

No, I don't know what you know.

So, please tell me about Sharia law, in America, and how it affects you.

If you're not Amish, you will never be affected by Amish law. Plus American law supersedes "religious" laws. As in when an Amish young woman did not feel she got justice for rape by Amish law. She took it to the American justice system.

I support religious freedom. Sharia law is both religious and cultural. Is there a problem with extremism? Yes, in EVERYTHING.

However, being that I am atheist, I do not support any religious law ---- only the right to have it.

Now, if you want to discuss women's rights, let me introduce Mavis Leno.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join